It’s giga ober

scrunchables

scrunchables

Former Leader of the Black Hebrew Movement (BHM)
All of my friends are hundreds of miles from me in another state. Been stuck in the middle of nowhere for over 2 years now. Literally can’t meet anyone my age, let alone make new friends. Over for my non-introverted ass.

Even if I could drive, so what? I’m homeschooled, which is good in terms of not being exposed to the standard educational goyslop, but I can’t just waltz into the high school nearby like “wuzgooood folks”. I could probably do that with the basketball team though, much easier to connect with others through sports and activities (as long as I’m good enough). I always bring that “Oh he cool, I’d like to talk with them later” kinda energy.

Either way I gotta fix this isolation somehow, I don’t want to risk losing it before college.

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, try2beme and edgemaxx
you were a meanie so you desrve it

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and scrunchables
IN B4 DNRD:

What’s your favorite dish? :popcorn:
hungry costume GIF

you were a meanie so you desrve it
I have absolutely wronged some people, so you’re not off the mark. Unfortunately I have sociopathic tendencies (although fairly minor)

• Woah
Reactions: InnerVoid
The only benefit I see in my situation is that I’ve been able to work part-time and get my money up a lot. Closing in on 7k :feelsautistic:

Just like Trippie Red said though, “Sad thing’s this money still can’t buy love” :feelsrope: