It’s hard to accept that I’m still a KHHV at 23.

Start lifting, it’s the perfect hobby for autistic males. Blast steroids and get huge, it will give you some fulfillment and you might even get laid.

I did that for years, now I have a tonne of minor injuries. I can't even do pushups anymore (or bench) cause I just get pain in my left shoulder. I still run and do barbell curls/military press and abs stuff but I only do it now to make myself feel better so I don't push myself or anything. I never managed to get access to roids unfortunately which is the only thing that might've changed things for me, I was always a low t gainer with a beta frame. This was me at 19 after a couple of years of lifting, I never managed to look any better regardless of how much I tried. Turning on my side is deceptive, makes me look a bit bigger than what I actually was.

Ytio 002

I mog all of you by far.

Freud says male virgins past 20 develop neurosis

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I did that for years, now I have a tonne of minor injuries. I can't even do pushups anymore (or bench) cause I just get pain in my left shoulder. I still run and do barbell curls/military press and abs stuff but I only do it now to make myself feel better so I don't push myself or anything. I never managed to get access to roids unfortunately which is the only thing that might've changed things for me, I was always a low t gainer with a beta frame. This was me at 19 after a couple of years of lifting, I never managed to look any better regardless of how much I tried. Turning on my side is deceptive, makes me look a bit bigger than what I actually was.

View attachment 3164286
You don’t have a “beta frame.” Your gains will probably be a lot better if you try again with proper programming and tracking your calories/protein so you know you’re in a surplus. See a physical therapist about your shoulder, it’s probably fixable.

At 34 you can get on “TRT” anyways even if you aren’t going to gymcel again. Having 2000ng/dl testosterone levels would probably make you feel better and stop rotting on .org

I'm a KHHV at 30 it ain't easy, i understand.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte