It’s hard to commend respect from adult men and attention from young girls at the same time

Beau_Gosse

Beau_Gosse

Bronze
When it comes to gymcelling.

When I’m slimmer and don’t look like an active gym goer with shirts on I feel that older bulkier men don’t treat me seriously, sometimes even condescendingly. But I do look more youthful and can get iois quite often from younger girls. However when I bulk up I do feel other men treat me with more respect, the attention from prime Girls Van go from little to zero tho, some of them even think I look older.

At this point I just wish I was 6’3+ instead of 6’0. With that height I could pull off gaining more muscle mass without looking fat and older. It’s also hard for other men to not respect you when you’re fit and tower them by a head.

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
forearmmax and they will respect you even when you're lean.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Beau_Gosse and 1 other person
wear oversized polyster t shirts /hoodies

• +1
Reactions: Beau_Gosse and Deleted member 18931
you should prioritise your looks for female attention so being lean is best as your face will also look its best

• Love it
Reactions: Beau_Gosse
Pussy > Other men

seems like this guy doesn't take my skinny twink ass seriously, how can I cope?

E3zb-j-WEAAf_D0.jpg

• JFL
true all the roided, bald, acne-ridden boneheads at the gym are always so unfriendly and obviously feel superior since I started prettyboymaxxing (I'm not even overdoing it)

• +1
true all the roided, bald, acne-ridden boneheads at the gym are always so unfriendly and obviously feel superior since I started prettyboymaxxing (I'm not even overdoing it)
deep down they feel inferior. that's why they roid and gymcel.

deep down they feel inferior. that's why they roid and gymcel.
I was a bloated gymcel not long ago, and where I live being buff and bulked up is the ideal among young men and slimmer dudes are being frowned upon as nerds.

I cringe so hard when I see young slim dudes going up to roided monstrosities (who probaby can't even get it up) and ask them for lifting advice.

I'm a gymcel but I will try my best to be as lean as possible when around girls

all u have to do is have a muscular body nigga ur face can be feminine

I was a bloated gymcel not long ago, and where I live being buff and bulked up is the ideal among young men and slimmer dudes are being frowned upon as nerds.

I cringe so hard when I see young slim dudes going up to roided monstrosities (who probaby can't even get it up) and ask them for lifting advice.

I'm a gymcel but I will try my best to be as lean as possible when around girls
honestly couldn't give less of a shit about what a bunch of gymcel ogres think knowing that lean pretty boys drown in pussy while the average gymcel drowns in protein shakes. srs.

• JFL
Reactions: MartinL
It gets worse when you get tiktok perm :forcedsmile: