its impossibl to escape the negative feedback loop

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
if you are virgin loser you cant make friends. people will not wont to be with you if you arent getting shwoered with messages from girls and sex. simple as that.

as a result of not having friends, you cannot have oportunities to get laid since the circumastnces are never right. you just remain incel and every person you meet will look down upon you so you will remain incel.

sex brings more sex, more people, more power, more oportunities. inceldom brings more loneliness more inceldom more misery etc. there is no escape unless you rope ofc.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado, vermillioncorefan, Depresso and 4 others
The negative feedback loop is so real mayn for ugly men.

You get one bad thing which was causes this other bad thing which causes another bad thing which causes another bad thing

• +1
Reactions: Zonar, Depresso and InnerVoid
The negative feedback loop is so real mayn for ugly men.

You get one bad thing which was causes this other bad thing which causes another bad thing which causes another bad thing
being ugly is a deaths sentence

No NT = No life

• +1
Reactions: med, Rimaxtis, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
There's no loop. It's a straight line. You simply keep trying to look back, and as you turn you trace a phantom line.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, icon2125215 and InnerVoid
if you are virgin loser you cant make friends. people will not wont to be with you if you arent getting shwoered with messages from girls and sex. simple as that.

as a result of not having friends, you cannot have oportunities to get laid since the circumastnces are never right. you just remain incel and every person you meet will look down upon you so you will remain incel.

sex brings more sex, more people, more power, more oportunities. inceldom brings more loneliness more inceldom more misery etc. there is no escape unless you rope ofc.
Best proof that hypergamy exists and everyone is involved

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and InnerVoid
It’s pretty easy to break. Just force yourself to act normal once and create a good first impression.

• Hmm...
Reactions: efidescontinuado

Stop gafing so much about other peoples validation you actual cuck. You guys make it ur whole life that some average female didnt like u. Go on w ur fucking lives

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, med and Primalsplit
Stop gafing so much about other peoples validation you actual cuck. You guys make it ur whole life that some average female didnt like u. Go on w ur fucking lives
Ur acting like u need to hesr shit from someone else to be happy. No, u rly dont lmfao why do u

never forget the principle of struggle and never give up

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Best proof that hypergamy exists and everyone is involved
accordinig to your ratings i would be incel in any time point muh hypergamy

accordinig to your ratings i would be incel in any time point muh hypergamy
No you just were born in the wrong place
It would not have been over in a third world country but you still would be struggling.

• Hmm...
Reactions: InnerVoid
It's almost as if reality is sending you a message :unsure:

• So Sad

Making it to the top is harder than keeping there

You only have to make it once

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Depresso
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
It is possible. I was invited to a birthday party by a Stacylite yesterday, and it was great. Also, the party was lifefuel because I was the only guy there(apart from her brother and a couple oldcels of course).

It is possible. I was invited to a birthday party by a Stacylite yesterday, and it was great. Also, the party was lifefuel because I was the only guy there(apart from her brother and a couple oldcels of course).
tales from the slums of mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: med
tales from the slums of mumbai
The party was actually ropefuel. I saw all her gifts piled up, including mine. It made me feel like her life is so easy, while mine is really awful. Her family seemed so normal, unlike mine which is terrible. The people there were NT af, and I couldn't keep up in the conversations. It's better if you don't get invited to these parties because they just make you feel horrible.

whats more horrible is when you're quiet all the time because you have nothing to say
I have something to say but no one gives a shit

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid and med
In a realm where spaghetti grows on trees and meatballs roam freely, forks engage in epic duels with spoons for culinary supremacy. Meanwhile, a tribe of sentient tomatoes plots to overthrow the pasta dictatorship with salsa-fueled revolutions.

something was wrong in the very beginning for it to end up like this.

for me i know that i never had a chance for anything to be different.

if i spawned in with friends and a life and power i would lose it all fast

• So Sad