It's IMPOSSIBLE to ascend if you have this feature

no?? legit find a pic of his front, his mouth to nose ratio will legit be 1.3 jfl
That’s on the lower end anyways.

Here’s Chris Evans. Not a Chad, but a masc chadlite overall.

Attachments

• 1F9CA87E-573A-4C5B-8A60-5AAA0172C15E.jpeg
    1F9CA87E-573A-4C5B-8A60-5AAA0172C15E.jpeg
    678.2 KB · Views: 0
View attachment 2498549
mirin the "narrow mouth"

why cant you just admit im right ffs
Just send a smirking photo jfl at you.

Anyways, people sent you chads who had narrow mouths, Nessman, Depp ect. Whether you want to acknowledge is that is your choice.

Attachments

• C33BED51-89D6-46AA-B6AB-1D5C440E797B.jpeg
    C33BED51-89D6-46AA-B6AB-1D5C440E797B.jpeg
    699.5 KB · Views: 0
Just send a smirking photo jfl at you.

Anyways, people sent you chads who had narrow mouths, Nessman, Depp ect. Whether you want to acknowledge is that is your choice.
his downturned narrow mouth failos him hard in this lol not even close to chadlite and barely even HTN

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
his downturned narrow mouth failos him hard in this lol not even close to chadlite and barely even HTN
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Researcher of Incel and Krakowski
ok downturned+narrow mouthcel
Anyways, you’re not right; you asked for one Chad with a narrow mouth and you got plenty.

Narrow full mouth gives him neoteny, he looks playful and boyish with it, would be too serious like an Arno Breker nazi statue otherwise.
SIMON NESSMAN ! | Erkek saç kesimleri, Fotoğraf, Erkek modeller
Simon Nessman | Holt Renfrew | Fall 2018 | Men's Catalog's Catalog
Simon Nessman (@simon.nessman) • Instagram photos and videos | Simon  nessman, Beautiful brown eyes, Boyfriend goals
Simon Nessman (@simon.nessman) • Instagram photos and videos | Instagram,  Curtidas
Simon Nessman Affiche artistique sur toile Motif mannequins masculins  Marron 40 x 60 cm : Amazon.fr: Cuisine et Maison
Simon Nessman Stars in the Cover Story of L'Officiel Hommes Brazil #13'Officiel Hommes Brazil #13

Obligatory @StrangerDanger tag when Nessman is mentioned.
Rate

Anyways, you’re not right; you asked for one Chad with a narrow mouth and you got plenty.
yeah i guess but its still a shit feature and unless you have a mouth area like nessman you will most likely look like shit with it

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
yeah i guess but its still a shit feature and unless you have a mouth area like nessman you will most likely look like shit with it
Either way it’s not unfixable like you said. Just expand your palate.

Narrow mouth

Find a single narrow mouth chad. If you have wide mouth with good lips you can just get gonial implants to make your jaw wider to make it look normal, but even if its slightly too wide like Eriksen for example you will still have appeal. With a narrow mouth you will never look good. It's simply impossible.

@Blackgymmax @HarrierDuBois @RealSurgerymax
My lips are this narrow

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chosen-one and Constantin Denis
  • +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: chosen-one, StrangerDanger and Deleted member 29167
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 29167
Insane being a founder of a company and casually cruising above 6.5 PSL in your company photos.
Fundraiser w/ Simon Nessman - Vancouver Photographer
Fundraiser w/ Simon Nessman - Vancouver Photographer
Simon Nessman on Instagram: “New campaign for @northsails_collection out  now featuring the @cedar.coast field station.… | Simon nessman, My  pictures, My happy place
Vargas Island, the island with the highest chad per inhabitant capita in the world

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Vargas Island, the island with the highest chad per inhabitant capita in the world
Island with the highest PSL god per inhabitant capita in the world.

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
MSE doesnt affect soft tissue
The intercanine distance is correlated with mouth width. It makes sense as typically, the wider your palate, the more your lips are stretched.

The intercanine distance is correlated with mouth width. It makes sense as typically, the wider your palate, the more your lips are stretched.
that does not mean MSE will affect both lol

Nah narrow mouth is ideal @HarrierDuBois

Genetics + wide palate
Dude genetics theory is such a cope tbh
My father has a mogger forward growth and a square wide chin like Henry Cavill meanwhile I'm recessed and downward grown.
Also he is 5'10 but I'm 6'4.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Krakowski
My father has a mogger forward growth and a square wide chin like Henry Cavill meanwhile I'm recessed and downward grown.
look at your mother.

Pointy chin is usually lack of ramus length due to downwardgrowth, most people have pretty square chins if they developed properly.

Also recession and downwardgrowth isn't genetic, it's just that your enviroment play a big role when you are little and when you are older and realize it played a role there is nothing you can do to change it due to your bones no longer being malleable like they were when you are a kid.

How tall is your mother?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Also recession and downwardgrowth isn't genetic, it's just that your enviroment play a big role when you are little and when you are older and realize it played a role there is nothing you can do to change it due to your bones no longer being malleable like they were when you are a kid.
Yeh surgery is the only option
I just want to ascend to a very solid 6+/10
It's more than enough for me as height and body will add to smv
Genio+rhino+ jaw fillers
Until these 3 procedures I won't be talking to any foid at all.
How tall is your mother
Like 165cm

• +1
There’s not many studies on this but I’ll look for some. Another thing, orthodontics can also help. Look at Tom.

Don’t underestimate how important your teeth positions are for lips.

Attachments

• 97419F75-6D75-4A5E-A520-74A8268FBE18.jpeg
    97419F75-6D75-4A5E-A520-74A8268FBE18.jpeg
    696.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 4D202358-EAA1-4735-BBBC-670CADD549DD.jpeg
    4D202358-EAA1-4735-BBBC-670CADD549DD.jpeg
    988.3 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
There’s not many studies on this but I’ll look for some. Another thing, orthodontics can also help. Look at Tom.

Don’t underestimate how important your teeth positions are for lips.
he got a jaw implant but yeah teeth definitely affect lips

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and MaestheticMaso
Genetics is a lottery inherently. Having attractive parents just increases your chance of winning

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Anyway this is such a cope thread honestly.

Bro said it was impossible to look good with narrow lips and already got disproven.

Now arguments have shifted to not narrow enough JFL

Another thing, Morrone has noticeably narrow lips. Don’t know if he’s Chad, but he’s GL and masc either way.

Attachments

• 3952C273-9292-467A-A6F3-C00F1DC85B0F.jpeg
    3952C273-9292-467A-A6F3-C00F1DC85B0F.jpeg
    820 KB · Views: 0
  • A7FC54BD-BF5A-435A-884C-9A0380950165.jpeg
    A7FC54BD-BF5A-435A-884C-9A0380950165.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Anyway this is such a cope thread honestly.

Bro said it was impossible to look good with narrow lips and already got disproven.

Now arguments have shifted to not narrow enough JFL
no its not i was just exaggerating for interactions

but the point is that dalits who want wider zygos/mandibles dont realize it will look fucked with their narrow mouth so tldr they will never really ascend that hard

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and MaestheticMaso
Yeh surgery is the only option
I just want to ascend to a very solid 6+/10
It's more than enough for me as height and body will add to smv
Genio+rhino+ jaw fillers
Until these 3 procedures I won't be talking to any foid at all.
Look into orthodontic appliances if you are still young

Like 165cm
Genetic recombination

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Did he @cytoplasm
Idk i've seen some interviews through the years and his jaw didn't seem to change much but on pics it seems it has. If it was it's the best implant i've seen

• +1
Idk i've seen some interviews through the years and his jaw didn't seem to change much but on pics it seems it has. If it was it's the best implant i've seen
I’m pretty sure he just has braces to fix teeth and then jaw surgery.

After the surgery his bite was fixed and ramus got a tiny bit longer. Then also the bigger masseter he now can build up through normal chewing since his bite is no longer messed up

But as he is aging he is also doing fillers and more

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm
Sean opry has a narrow mouth

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Wide mouth is ideal for sucking BBC