It's IMPOSSIBLE to ascend if you have this feature

It’s narrow but not as bad as some people’s. A very narrow mouth will guarantee you won’t look good.
Same thing as saying a really wide mouth will guarantee you’ll look like shit.

Big Extremes in any instance even of ideal features are never good

Same thing as saying a really wide mouth will guarantee you’ll look like shit.

Big Extremes in any instance even of ideal features are never good
the difference is that its pretty much unfixable compared to having a very recessed mandible or a very narrow jaw

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
S
the difference is that its pretty much unfixable compared to having a very recessed mandible or a very narrow jaw
sometimes in life you make the best of a shit situation. It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
no its not i was just exaggerating for interactions

but the point is that dalits who want wider zygos/mandibles dont realize it will look fucked with their narrow mouth so tldr they will never really ascend that hard
bro but can't you just get mouth widening with eppley. wouldn't it fix it? narrow palate is worse failo i guess

bro but can't you just get mouth widening with eppley. wouldn't it fix it? narrow palate is worse failo i guess
pallate can get fixed with mse

i've yet to see non-botched mouth widening results that look/would look good on a male

pallate can get fixed with mse

i've yet to see non-botched mouth widening results that look/would look good on a male
yes it can get but maybe there just isn't much mouth widening and lip lift demand for straight blackpilled males, maybe consult with eppley or some dalit who performs the procedure and ask him about it i dunno

Narrow mouth

Find a single narrow mouth chad. If you have wide mouth with good lips you can just get gonial implants to make your jaw wider to make it look normal, but even if its slightly too wide like Eriksen for example you will still have appeal. With a narrow mouth you will never look good. It's simply impossible.

@Blackgymmax @HarrierDuBois @RealSurgerymax
Johnny depp

yes it can get but maybe there just isn't much mouth widening and lip lift demand for straight blackpilled males, maybe consult with eppley or some dalit who performs the procedure and ask him about it i dunno
i dont really need it but i need bimax for lip seal and also fillers

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
i dont really need it but i need bimax for lip seal and also fillers
same, i will first get bimax then look into shit like lip filler/lift/mouth widening etc. my mouth is pretty mid but it should be wider for me to get a bigger jaw implant.

this is an interesting concept. i never really looked into lip procedures but having to cope with fillers is not great most often than not

Do you mean wide lips, full lips or narrow palate?

Narrow mouth

Find a single narrow mouth chad. If you have wide mouth with good lips you can just get gonial implants to make your jaw wider to make it look normal, but even if its slightly too wide like Eriksen for example you will still have appeal. With a narrow mouth you will never look good. It's simply impossible.

@Blackgymmax @HarrierDuBois @RealSurgerymax
Meeks

same, i will first get bimax then look into shit like lip filler/lift/mouth widening etc. my mouth is pretty mid but it should be wider for me to get a bigger jaw implant.

this is an interesting concept. i never really looked into lip procedures but having to cope with fillers is not great most often than not
lip fat grafts are a thing

show me a single good looking man with a narrow mouth.
IMG 2002
IMG 1936
IMG 1659
IMG 1358
IMG 2063

All these guys here got narrow mouths

And they mog people with wide mouths like this guy down below:

IMG 2064

nah, other features matters much more
btw this is really easy to fix with PDO Threads, safe and cheap