It's insane how Asian women are just free prosties for white men

ranierean

ranierean

D-9999
You don't lose as a white brah ever and you can have easy sex for eternity and build an infinite body count while never even going into the red financially because of just how welcoming these women are.

It's a thought that pops into my mind sometimes and I'm not sure why I *care*.

I don't really belong anywhere or am invested in anything to be possessive even in such small petty ways, but I don't know...
They, the whamen, always go into these weird diatribes against this elusive patriarchal Asian figure. They always talk about how their brothers and such are always in their peripheral vision to be this reflection of themselves that looks pathetic and drives them mad...
I wonder if that's supposed to be me?
It's like they want "their trash men" to "do better" but just in a way doesn't directly involve them. They want you to feel mad, to be resentful, to do this massive life-spanning work of inflating their egos, but I'm not sure what that is supposed to accomplish?
I like cartoons better.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: diamondbill, bloomercel, bigchunguslover and 10 others
You don't lose as a white brah ever and you can have easy sex for eternity and build an infinite body count while never even going into the red financially because of just how welcoming these women are.

I don't really belong anywhere or am invested in anything to be possessive even in such small petty ways, but I don't know...
They, the whamen, always go into these weird diatribes against this elusive patriarchal Asian figure. They always talk about how their brothers and such are always in their peripheral vision to be this reflection of themselves that looks pathetic and drives them mad...
It's like they want "their trash men" to "do better" but just in a way doesn't directly involve them. They want you to feel mad, to be resentful, to do this massive life-spanning work of inflating their egos, but I'm not sure what that is supposed to accomplish?
I like cartoons better.
Azn women ugly ahh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Running!, bloomercel, Alt Number 3 and 16 others
Azn women ugly ahh
White brahs don't care in my experience
It's just another pro for them, they like them all equally
You can cope all you want about how it's only ugly women who date out (which is not even true btw), but this just makes it worse because ultimately you can't fail as an Asian woman and the pinky will love you regardless

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, PrinceLuenLeoncur, justinzayn and 4 others
Asian women built like pancakes

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Running!, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 19766 and 10 others
asians with round but petite faces fog. i saw one the other day and she was skinny as fuck too. when she got off the bus my heart dropped

• +1
Reactions: Running! and LampPostPrime
Cry more, bitch. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Asian young women are sellouts but the older menopausal ones look like beasts

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, justinzayn and DrKlinefelterPhdMd
My blackpilled sensors have picked up that you are high on copium

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and HeightPilledum
if i was an asian male id go er or watch bwc all day

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, exo, gribsufer1 and 2 others
My blackpilled sensors have picked up that you are high on copium
There's nothing I can do or say that wouldn't be "cope"
Asian young women are sellouts but the older menopausal ones look like beasts
I don't think it's just a hormonal thing, they're all like this, always were

this nigga asian🤣🤣🤣

Asian women only date the ugliest left over white men

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
@HeightPilledum drop the white gigachad/asian gigastacy blackpill

You can pull out the 1 in a million random picd

That doesn’t change that the average WMAF is below average.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
@Gung-ho Asian cry harder while your sister gets reamed by bwc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skeet and HeightPilledum
@HeightPilledum drop the white gigachad/asian gigastacy blackpill
What do you need? Chads dating or marrying average Asian women or Asian noodlestacies with below average White men?
I can post countless examples of both but I'd prefer the latter

You can pull out the 1 in a million random picd

That doesn’t change that the average WMAF is below average.
The average White couple is below average.
I can post dozens of anecdotes, making the "1 in a million" narrow down to 1 in a 1000 or even 1 in a 100 if you want.

• +1
What do you need? Chads dating or marrying average Asian women or Asian noodlestacies with below average White men?

I can post dozens of anecdotes, making the "1 in a million" narrow down to 1 in a 1000 or even 1 in a 100 if you want.
Chad with average Asian

@Hottaco34 though Cameron porras isn't white he is whitish looking and is with an Asian woman

The guy from Lost
Josh Holloway
Rs 634x1024 131119165030 634josh holloway 2nd baby with yessica kumala 111913

and Alex Lunqvist would like a word @HeightPilledum
Alex Lunqvist
I think his wife is a hapa. She doesn't look full Asian to me

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Majority of Asian girls I see are with Indian guys

I’m 100% serious

@Shieda_Kayn @Corleone

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Razeb, AlexBrown84 and 2 others
Chad with average Asian
Here is the latest one I found
@Hottaco34 though Cameron porras isn't white he is whitish looking and is with an Asian woman
Also looks hapa to me

• +1
Jfl
Also looks hapa to me

Hapa counts

White Chads with Asian gigastacies

• Woah

Also looks hapa to me

Please do make a post about white or white adjacent Chads and gigachads with Asian women

• +1
  • +1
White Chads with Asian gigastacies
That's difficult.
Because it's usually one or the other dating/marrying below or above their looksmatch

Please do make a post about white or white adjacent Chads and gigachads with Asian women
I will eventually.
Not today though, because I'm a little busy with things

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Xangsane
That's difficult.
Because it's usually one or the other dating/marrying below or above their looksmatch

I will eventually.
Not today though, because I'm a little busy with things
That's good. I wanna see how people react on here. And I mean legit psl chadlites and Chads.

• +1

Also looks hapa to me

Who the fuck has moles in the palm of the hand
Homer Simpson Vomit GIF

I think it's telling how the thread got hijacked by the fetishists and no one really seems to address anything that I wrote #meta

• +1
Reactions: Osman2793
  • +1
Reactions: marauder

I like cartoons better.
I wish I was a white brah.

yellow girls would suck white cock on the street

Maybe if you geomax, otherwise no. You buy into JBW too much.

Maybe if you geomax, otherwise no. You buy into JBW too much.
That's a normgroid "le truth is in the middle" platitude, some things can cancel each other out and still remain largely true, moderation doesn't serve anybody.

Last edited:
Majority of Asian girls I see are with Indian guys

I’m 100% serious

@Shieda_Kayn @Corleone
💯

mostly the ugly ones though. The better looking ones are in the harem of some normie white guy.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Razeb and Deleted member 7580
💯

mostly the ugly ones though. The better looking ones are in the harem of some normie white guy.
I’m starting to see good looking girls with Indians these days . Even lots of attractive white girls

They have colonizer halo in Canada

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Razeb and Corleone
Maybe true for asian american women or SEA women. It's hardly the norm outside of that.

I
White brahs don't care in my experience
It's just another pro for them, they like them all equally
You can cope all you want about how it's only ugly women who date out (which is not even true btw), but this just makes it worse because ultimately you can't fail as an Asian woman and the pinky will love you regardless
don’t care I’m ain’t Azn I find their women ugly, meanwhile white men leave their women to be ploughed by BBC BVLLS. Pathetic

Asian gook women are asexual and hate sex. that's the reason they hate asian males. asian males cuck gook females right and left in asia, they have like 70% cheating from men over there. and white boys who get gook women wind up dead bedroomed 100% of the time

Attachments

• wmaf_deadbedroom.png
    wmaf_deadbedroom.png
    62.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Big White Cuck and lil truecel
this is truth. im 5ft4 and asian uni students in uk save me from inceldom

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime