It's insane that girls over the years have said they love my eyes but the PSL graduates on here believe they fail me

Deleted member 6908

Deleted member 6908

Looks, Charisma, Masculine Virtues
... and that's my third strike, with the other 2 me being Pajeet

040785e93707e304d4a7e555b66d0148 1

psl views on eyes are retarded

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst, Deleted member 12165, loromate and 2 others
Yeah look at Jared Leto clowns on here think he is disgusting cause of his eye area when he can mog guys who have hunter eyes lmao

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 12165, loromate and 2 others
jared leto hair GIF

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
girls love eyes like Dybala/Alain Delon but guys only care about hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, jellyfish101, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
girls love eyes like Dybala/Alain Delon but guys only care about hunter eyes

Because they favour the robust look.

psl user = you are ugly because you have a bad resource, it's over. the user doesn’t look at the whole, but at the characteristics, but doesn’t realize that people look at their beauty all over the face

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg and Deleted member 6908
psl user = you are ugly because you have a bad resource, it's over. the user doesn’t look at the whole, but at the characteristics, but doesn’t realize that people look at their beauty all over the face

Resource?

If you were to ask a girl who has better eyes Zac Effrons or Sean O’pry, 100% they would say Zac Effron, psl is so dumb jfl

If you were to ask a girl who has better eyes Zac Effrons or Sean O’pry, 100% they would say Zac Effron, psl is so dumb jfl

This is what I think is the problem.

There are a lot on here unaware of their own homosexuality. They fancy men. Robust men, with hunter eyes and all this other shit.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13476, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 7419 and 2 others
This is what I think is the problem.

There are a lot on here unaware of their own homosexuality. They fancy men. Robust men, with hunter eyes and all this other shit.
Not even that, this forum has circlejerked itself into believing that small, narrow eyes are attractive. Just a bunch of insecure guys want to look like robots with 0 UUE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
Not even that, this forum has circlejerked itself into believing that small, narrow eyes are attractive. Just a bunch of insecure guys want to look like robots with 0 UUE

Mind giving me photographic examples of what you are talking about, which they are misled on... (Not disagreeing)

0 UEE is good but hunter eyes are overrated here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
Mind giving me photographic examples of what you are talking about, which they are misled on... (Not disagreeing)
When I’m talking about small and narrow eyes I’m talking about people like Jordan Barrett, the reason I think people on this site like eyes like that so much is because they look consistently good in photos, as opposed to large eyes with UEE like Keon Alexander
70D00599 BD11 476D A90A 29C36890D1F4

which look way better in motion. IMO the ideal eyes are large with slight upper eyelid exposer and and dark coloring (like the picture above). I don’t think canthal tilt matter very much.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
When I’m talking about small and narrow eyes I’m talking about people like Jordan Barrett, the reason I think people on this site like eyes like that so much is because they look consistently good in photos, as opposed to large eyes with UEE like Keon Alexander
View attachment 1043700
which look way better in motion. IMO the ideal eyes are large with slight upper eyelid exposer and and dark coloring (like the picture above). I don’t think canthal tilt matter very much.

I believe you are right

Females are attracted to somebody that's good looking with a rough edge to them and sometimes a slight negative canthal tilt can provide that. Sometimes. It's bad boy. Rough. And still looking good.