Its INSANE what being good looking female can get you

Over

Over

Ascended with roids & ltr
This absurdly cute whore blowed tiktok up just because of this video:

just look at views she got 428 milion views on one video and 10-200milion on other
SmartSelect 20200924 143524 TikTok

literally zero talent all she does is autistic fucking faces straight outta .me and being insanely cute and adorable

This is where looks get you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: wristcel, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 6723 and 40 others
satisfying asf when she bops her head ngl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 9355, Mateusz74 and 29 others
Over if your not a Female tbh.
they legitametly have 0 things to worry about.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, joeveniro, Deleted member 756 and 27 others
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, TUSSELEIF, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 9 others
satisfying asf when she bops her head ngl
Yeah her face is very good looking and cute.

She is a millionaire just by wiggling her dumb face before camera can you comprehend how INSANE is that?

Your bloodline wouldn't make as much money slaving 10 hours a day as this whore made just because she was born beautiful

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: dachad, joeveniro, Deleted member 5634 and 25 others
tenor.gif
fuck that stupid whore

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, Deleted member 9355, Deleted member 2506 and 29 others

She is a millionaire just by wiggling her dumb face before camera can you comprehend how INSANE is that?

Your bloodline wouldn't make as much money slaving 10 hours a day as this whore made just because she was born beautiful
she's average and cute nothing special

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Gargantuan, recessed and 7 others
shes ugly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Hades, Clark69 and 12 others
Cringe hole

Too brutal for me! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

• +1
Reactions: Over
The Islampill is coming for you!!

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, JizzFarmer, Deleted member 1400 and 6 others
Technology opened the Pandora box, women discovered how much power pussy can give them, it's over.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, NothingCanStopMe, Hades and 15 others
she's average and cute nothing special
Exactly LOL she is so fucking overrated to me. Nothing special, looks really generic. Brutally mogged by girls I know irl

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
I actually think she is ugly no cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Hades, Vvvvxxxx and 7 others
I actually think she is ugly no cope
When women And the gf experience become out of reach for most men even this thing will become decent.

Attachments

• 9E3FE56D-3009-4685-A9F5-B90241081AB8.jpeg
    9E3FE56D-3009-4685-A9F5-B90241081AB8.jpeg
    179.5 KB · Views: 18
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 6512 and 1 other person
you don't even need to be attractive to win at life

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9355, Mateusz74, Deleted member 2506 and 15 others
not even that attractive to me

She is ugly you fucking subhumans rating every girl 9/10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 5912, Entschuldigung and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and godsmistake
just ky to reincarnate as a girl bro

• +1
she is so cute tbh want to pinch those cute cheeks all day uwu

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 9355 and 3 others
fuck dis ghey earth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, JizzFarmer, Looks234 and 7 others
Technology opened the Pandora box, women discovered how much power pussy can give them, it's over.

It all started when man discovered fire in order to raise his SMV

Now look at where we ended up

Here's the true black pill for my fellow High IQ main characters.

Women will begin to absolutely dominate the workplace, with a focus in the tech industry

Because of an inferior build, they will begin to focus efforts on robotics to replace the men that have dropped out and don't want to do the dirty jobs

Brainwashing women to careermaxx to support the future tech and reducing the population = killing two birds with one stone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Deleted member 5912 and Over

Women are literally selling feet pics for more than your average white collar worker makes in 6 months

Tell me, what do they need you for?

I'll wait

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 1400, NothingCanStopMe and 3 others
Yeah brutal pill for women to swallow tbh. That’s why immediately she blew up suddenly drama surfaced and people accused her of body shaming JFL. Most of these women want to look like her so they can be as evil as possible with no consequence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, mulattomaxxer and Over
not even that good looking

men are just desperate worshippers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Looks234, Deleted member 1400 and 4 others
Abolish women's rights

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GeordiLeFort and Deleted member 1400
Her looksmatch died in an air strike in Iraq 🇮🇶

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 2506, JizzFarmer and 15 others
Her looksmatch died in an air strike in Iraq 🇮🇶

JFL, but she is cute looking jb. She is good looking but this look is hyperdymorhpic (she isnt robust, 100% collagen). any male who looked like this would be a cutecel. A high T male ogres female looksmatch would be subhuman, even if the male looked good.

• +1
Good thing is I'm totally unaware of who she is and why she's famous
And I only have contact with tiktok because of you giga retarded teens

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Eccedentesiast, TITUS and 5 others
Tbh ngl the video is pretty satisfying, I would love to demolish her (in minecraft when she is legal :)). Pretty hilarious though how such a low effort video could get so much views, its literally over for hardworkcels.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 1400, Over and 1 other person
Her latest videos aren’t as popular and get a shitload of hate because she lost her collagen. Probably due to stress.

Her bone structure is absolute hapa garbage, literally only the oestrogenic fat and collagen is what makers her attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 685 and 3 others
9E4ADA4F CDD5 4811 B716 5C457F78CECB

Thank god for based hispanic/black bitchy females, they are destroying her and she is losing her looks and collagen fast:
064F6390 EB7C 48D2 83D0 1F55F8B74309

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 5912 and 4 others
she and I live in two different worlds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Deleted member 1400, NothingCanStopMe and 1 other person
A feminist accused me of Rape online when i was arguing at her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
View attachment 690830
Thank god for based hispanic/black bitchy females, they are destroying her and she is losing her looks and collagen fast:
View attachment 690844

I see no reason to be hating on her, low effort content like this just makes me laugh. Its just some jb making dumb videos for people to enjoy, alot of people her age will be doing the same thing. I made stupid videos on yt when I was her age.

I see no reason to be hating on her, low effort content like this just makes me laugh. Its just some jb making dumb videos for people to enjoy, alot of people her age will be doing the same thing. I made stupid videos on yt when I was her age.
She’s in her 20s bruh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NothingCanStopMe, Hades, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
JFL, but she is cute looking jb. She is good looking but this look is hyperdymorhpic (she isnt robust, 100% collagen). any male who looked like this would be a cutecel. A high T male ogres female looksmatch would be subhuman, even if the male looked good.
Actually from what i see she claims she has been in US Navy

She's not good looking jfl just average and cute just simps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
she is extremely annoying and i want to hurt her, i know what shes doing, no its not what you think, and no i wont explain

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Over
Actually from what i see she claims she has been in US Navy

Yeah I was just lurking there. That must be a larp I refuse to believe she is in the US Navy. How would she even pass physical, I could probably kill her with my bare hands and I have no fighting experience.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 5912 and Over
Yeah I was just lurking there. That must be a larp I refuse to believe she is in the US Navy. How would she even pass physical, I could probably kill her with my bare hands and I have no fighting experience.
This is her next to 5ft9 James charles

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
She is about 5ft2 to 5ft3

SmartSelect 20200924 212422 Samsung Internet

Claims to be in US Navy

SmartSelect 20200924 212451 Instagram

I could fold her in half with my dominant hand

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Hades and mulattomaxxer
She is about 5ft2 to 5ft3

View attachment 690984

Claims to be in US Navy

View attachment 690986

I could fold her in half with my dominant hand

Well its in her insta bio so maybe she isnt larping. Im confused why she would even join the millitary, she is a pretty girl with a huge social media following. I couldn't even imagine what happens to her at a millitary base. Im guessing quad digit n-count.

• JFL
It looks like she joined the millitary before she was famous, she probably wants to leave it now.
It says "vet" so she is veteran

Dunno what 5ft1 goblin could be doing in military but I am guessing about 100+ creampies on account

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
Average foid jfl even charlie d amelio is not good looking yet is famous

simps