Its INSANE what being good looking female can get you

you don't even need to be attractive to win at life

Source

please tell me thats fake,will it ever get more brutal than this?i mean shit whats the drawback of being a female at this point?brutally unfair
H1uafjp

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, NothingCanStopMe and Over
Average foid jfl even charlie d amelio is not good looking yet is famous

simps
I prefer petite small cuties so id rape her but Charlie is subhuman jew

It says "vet" so she is veteran

Dunno what 5ft1 goblin could be doing in military but I am guessing about 100+ creampies on account

Tbh the millitary is a fairly safe career path, it pays decently (in the grand scheme), gets you respect from others and you get alot of benefits from it, I could see why somebody young would decide to join the millitary for 4 years.

• +1
Reactions: Over
Yeah her face is very good looking and cute.

She is a millionaire just by wiggling her dumb face before camera can you comprehend how INSANE is that?

Your bloodline wouldn't make as much money slaving 10 hours a day as this whore made just because she was born beautiful
millionaire? MY AVI IS WORTH 245 MILLION AT 14

Who is that whore? Id rape her brutally and creampie
kristina pimenova jfl i have her name engraved in my memory i can write it in my sleep

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 1400 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
not for you or me
Damn imagine having her legit attracted to you... how does thst happen. You know there is one lucky fucker out there who took this ideal innocent jb virginity and came inside her raw...

Its brutal. She would be disguisted by my face and not even sit next to me in a crowded bus.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1400 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
Damn imagine having her legit attracted to you... how does thst happen. You know there is one lucky fucker out there who took this ideal innocent jb virginity and came inside her raw...

Its brutal. She would be disguisted by my face and not even sit next to me in a crowded bus.
tera fogger foids for some reason always end up with some uglycel jfl

• Woah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 5634 and Over
not for you or me
Jesus christ she is abnormally good looking its disturbing how unreal flawless her face is. She is a walking absurd, truly psl8 multiversal 10th dimensional googolplexstacy holy fuck her face is flawless in every milimeter

tera fogger foids for some reason always end up with some uglycel jfl
This might be actually best looking foid I've seen in my life. If this isn't frauded then Jesus christ she is actually truly good looking, a true outlier anomaly.

This might be actually best looking foid I've seen in my life. If this isn't frauded then Jesus christ she is actually truly good looking, a true outlier anomaly.
definetly psl8 but idk someone just posted a foid that i like more for some reason

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416 and Over
definetly psl8 but idk someone just posted a foid that i like more for some reason
She hits my preference of cute petite foids. Really absurdly good looking. I am looking at her pictures for few minutes now with utter disbelief. She is truly one in a milion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
She hits my preference of cute petite foids. Really absurdly good looking. I am looking at her pictures for few minutes now with utter disbelief. She is truly one in a milion.
same shit with the foid i sent you.definetly my cup of tea 9/10 if not 10/10

• +1
same shit with the foid i sent you.definetly my cup of tea 9/10 if not 10/10
Like holy fuck man these foids are actually intimidating imagine the amount of simping they get irl its innnnsane. How do you even compete with her orbiters? I mean life at this point is pointless they play minecraft in creative mode.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4696
Like holy fuck man these foids are actually intimidating imagine the amount of simping they get irl its innnnsane. How do you even compete with her orbiters? I mean life at this point is pointless they play minecraft in creative mode.
i try not to think about that shit and just try to be in peace with myself,just hoping to atleast end up with a human looking foid.i dont dream anymore of ending with a stacy of their level.so at least i wont be disappointed.even if i end up alone i dont give a shit at this point tbh.but i think i can still hope to end up with a decent looking foid if i leanmaxx cause atm im a boneless bloatcel,what about you brocel?

• +1
i try not to think about that shit and just try to be in peace with myself,just hoping to atleast end up with a human looking foid.i dont dream anymore of ending with a stacy of their level.so at least i wont be disappointed.even if i end up alone i dont give a shit at this point tbh.but i think i can still hope to end up with a decent looking foid if i leanmaxx cause atm im a boneless bloatcel,what about you brocel?
Id pick psl4 virgin loyal foid over this abnormal angel every time. Its hard for me to fall in love from looks alone tbh.

Also she is so insanely good looking that it actually disturbs me to look at her because I end up staring at her and just looking at the ideal proportions.

I just want loving gf who isn't a whore and loves me and gives me hugs.

Id pick psl4 virgin loyal foid over this abnormal angel every time. Its hard for me to fall in love from looks alone tbh.

Also she is so insanely good looking that it actually disturbs me to look at her because I end up staring at her and just looking at the ideal proportions.

I just want loving gf who isn't a whore and loves me and gives me hugs.
same boat tbh.but kinda impossible in 2020

• So Sad
Her latest videos aren’t as popular and get a shitload of hate because she lost her collagen. Probably due to stress.

Her bone structure is absolute hapa garbage, literally only the oestrogenic fat and collagen is what makers her attractive.
Can you post a screen of the lost collagen?

404 BONES NOT FOUND

• JFL
Ready for your day to be ruined again?

This foid has cleared all her debts and bought a house from simp money in 6 MONTHS