Its insane what happens behind closed doors

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
girls literally have high t high fighting success guys come over and fuck them like there is no tommorow, their moans can be heard all the way to the depths of hell, its crazy. then next day you talk to these girls and they are 100% asexual with your incel ass, its so frustrating, why do i have to be so repulsive? all i ever wanted was a girl to have sex with me, why does this have to be impossible? even 3s and 4s wont touch me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar, FacialStructure404, stunna and 5 others
Women are the founders of cognitive dissonance, "oh I'd date a short guy if he had a good personality", "so have you dated a short guy?" "No" jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, socialcel and 6′2 still over
oh I'd date a short guy if he had a good personality
never heard any slut say this in greece. women here are very vocal about looks

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: socialcel, bloomercel and Sprinkles
never heard any slut say this in greece. women here are very vocal about looks
Really?, it's the go-to foid response when I ask them that here

Yeah, I’ve heard tons of hoe stories from female “friends” its insane. Stuff I’d never expect either since they look HQNP af

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and InnerVoid
you can’t suffer in greece with all the beaches and stuff
i remember going to the beach with my friend sin 2019. not a single IOI whatsoever. but muh body, muh summer, muh NT

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Yeah, I’ve heard tons of hoe stories from female “friends” its insane. Stuff I’d never expect either since they look HQNP af
smae. i keep hearing girls talk about the guys they fucked and its rope fuel. why cant i ever be that guy? im awlasy just an emotional tampon

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
no such a thing as an innocent foid tbh. there was one in my school who looked pure and shit, had christian stuff on her insta, YET was sucking dick on bereal, like she literally posted it jfllll

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid, murdah and FacialStructure404
then next day you talk to these girls and they are 100% asexual
I just can't wrap my head around this it's so brutal

Remember whenever u see a foid in public she probably still has cum dripping out of her pussy from chad and tyrone that creampied her only couple minutes before she left the house

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, InnerVoid, murdah and 1 other person
yea man all kind of grotesque chit happens behind them closed doors !

wtf are you talking about