Its interesting how when you have a very bad illness, you couldn't give a fuck about looks, career, politics, relationships etc.

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
Your brain always goes into survival mode when you have a serious illness, it just shuts down completely to anything else that would be important if its in a healthy state. I couldn't care if my house burned down, complete balded now, if i didn't have food for days, if i completely fail my university etc. Legit zero care for any of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Rt-Rust1, Deleted member 14160 and 3 others
what illness did you suddenly get

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Bui and Deleted member 13787
True. This is often happen to me when I am really sick with high fever and could barely swallow the saliva because of sore throat, its like i dont care about hoes or anything else tbh.
Your brain always goes into survival mode when you have a serious illness, it just shuts down completely to anything else that would be important if its in a healthy state. I couldn't care if my house burned down, complete balded now, if i didn't have food for days, if i completely fail my university etc. Legit zero care for any of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, thereallegend and TsarTsar444
True. This is often happen to me when I am really sick with high fever and could barely swallow the saliva because of sore throat, its like i dont care about hoes or anything else tbh.
Thats the trial version, its when i got familiar with this phenomenon back as a teen. But the last 3 years i have a crippling chronic illness which perma nuked my libido, motivations, and everything else for life, i feel comfy just laying in bed and daydreaming

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and CristianT

Imagine falling for this elaborate larp from this elite fantasy story writer, probably some famous author coming to troll

Imagine falling for this elaborate larp from this elite fantasy story writer, probably some famous author coming to troll
What

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I value my intellect and history above all.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444