It's legit ogre for me

Vanillestorms

Vanillestorms

Logged off for good
I have 0 friends atm. 0. If it wasn't for my gf, I would be a legit loser staying indoors 24/7. I have no friend to talk to except a dude I never met from England. Jfl.
I've graduated university so I don't have any chance of building another social circle. Another possibility is having friends at work but I work from home so again I basically interact with 0 people. It's legit over for me and I don't know what to do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
why do u need friends? friends are useless

• +1
So you have zero friends but still a gf?

Lifefuel tbh ngl. Gonna find me a 15yo outcast girl

• +1
So you have zero friends but still a gf?

Lifefuel tbh ngl. Gonna find me a 15yo outcast girl
Yeah but I had some good friends when I started the relationship I mean it didn't come out of nowhere lol

• +1
"If it wasn't for my gf" - And she can't be your friend as well? You can't talk to her?

• +1
"If it wasn't for my gf" - And she can't be your friend as well? You can't talk to her?
nice prof pic
however mine mogs yours into oblivion

• +1
nice prof pic
however mine mogs yours into oblivion
Mine represents something different I believe, but thanks.

• +1
I talk to her everyday but it’s different when you talk to a male friend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
If it wasn't for my gf, I would be a legit loser staying indoors 24/7. I have no friend to talk to except a dude I never met from England. Jfl.
Yeah that pretty much a mirrored my situation during the summer before I went to college after my best friend left for school all the way across the country

• +1
Yeah that pretty much a mirrored my situation during the summer before I went to college after my best friend left for school all the way across the country
Well the best part of my life was while I was an uni student, but I graduated and now having a job is probably next to death of most friendships.

• +1
It's rough making friends outside of college, that's why there's so many articles about theories and strategies about how to do it. They aren't for me, because I want friends from college, not friends from not-college. But you seem to have had a fulfilling college life, no need to miss college if not-college can be good too. I'd give the articles a read.

• +1
Relatable except I dont have the girlfriend :feelsrope:
:cry:

It's rough making friends outside of college, that's why there's so many articles about theories and strategies about how to do it. They aren't for me, because I want friends from college, not friends from not-college. But you seem to have had a fulfilling college life, no need to miss college if not-college can be good too. I'd give the articles a read.
Yeah uni life was blossoming, what articles you talking about?

• +1
Well the best part of my life was while I was an uni student, but I graduated and now having a job is probably next to death of most friendships.
That makes sense. How much do you work? Is it the hours that kill your friendships?

• +1
That makes sense. How much do you work? Is it the hours that kill your friendships?
I work 9 hours per day but the problem is that I work from home like a freelancer, so there is basically no interaction with noone.

• +1
I work 9 hours per day but the problem is that I work from home like a freelancer, so there is basically no interaction with noone.
Yeah that is tough. Isolation doesn't take long to set in tbh

• +1
My previous job included office work and I still had uni friends at that point so I had two different friends circles that ended up with both dead. Jfl

• +1
That seems rough idk how to help you.I was pretty much alone this summer since i graduated,only went to gym and stuff,and talking online with with hs friends and playing dota 2 keeps me social all the time+reddit,even if its online,but i will start uni soon so it will get better and i will miss being alone.Does your family live with you ? Try setting some small goals to keep your mind sane,like nofap,cold showers,gym,and does your gf live near you ? hang out with her more.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
HAS GF. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• +1
The white man is superior.