It's mind boggling how there are even gen z athletes

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
They have harmfully low testosterone levels and high estrogen levels which is worsening by the year, none of them eat raw meat and supermarkets are removing meat and blood is illegal and people are being brainwashed into man-made diets even worse than the standard one, people are overworking and stressing their bodies from gym, depleting their nutrients with cold showers and damaging their skin with hot water and toxic creams, it's normal to take pills everyday, normal to be mentally ill, people are injecting toxins into their body, no one's going outside, cortisol levels rising and nerves are being damaged from people sitting down all day playing video games, iq dropping every year

This is extreme. Gen Z are malnourished brain damaged simpletons who will never mentally grow up from childhood and they deserve to suffer in the way that they are for being so ignorant and retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Moggable, Prettyboy and 6 others
supermarkets are removing meat and blood is illegal and people are being brainwashed into man-made diets even worse than the standard one, people are overworking and stressing their bodies from gym, depleting their nutrients with cold showers
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and MiroslavBulldosex
dont care lol GIF
idc laughing GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Chintuck22
hey aajonus
i read the recipe for living without disease
but i have been extremely depressed and started binging on sugar tbh

stop binging on sugar lmao
i need to but i feel so sad
and when i eat a lot of sugar i feel less conscious of the sadness and of all feelings really

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17379
Get a social life
i have made an island with lots animals on animal crossing
i am using it as a surrogate social life and it is helping a bit

They have harmfully low testosterone levels
Ngl you needed the forum to comfort you while you had an anxiety attack and you thought you were dying

Somonkolong nicolas cage

i need to but i feel so sad
and when i eat a lot of sugar i feel less conscious of the sadness and of all feelings really
sumtimes you gotta feel your feelings nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17379
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Sugar is good for you
oh come on even if you're a ray peater you should not be advocating binging on peanut butter girl scout cookies

No because everything in it except for the sugar is bad
i will be more specific then and say that i am eating toxin laden processed foods going forward

i will be more specific then and say that i am eating toxin laden processed foods going forward
Eat only sugar. Don't even eat the sweets in the packet. Throw all the sweets in the packet away and just eat the sugar that's at the bottom

Heart attack and you posting here two days later. What a joke you are
What's wrong with that? The heart attacks over. It's not like I need to recover. It was a short term problem

Eat only sugar. Don't even eat the sweets in the packet. Throw all the sweets in the packet away and just eat the sugar that's at the bottom
i personally feel very bad on a lot of sugar
i have just been eating this crap because i am feeling almost suicidal

What's wrong with that? The heart attacks over. It's not like I need to recover. It was a short term problem
Sad you are masking your anxiety attack for having a literal 'heart attack'

You are no different than the zoomers you criticise. Get some Jew pills for your anxiety boyo

Yeah Gen Z guys look like females compared to me. Wide hips, narrow shoulders, slightly tall, sparse body hair, can't grow beards, faggot voices. Wtf is wrong with modern young men fr

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Yeah Gen Z guys look like females compared to me. Wide hips, narrow shoulders, slightly tall, sparse body hair, can't grow beards, faggot voices. Wtf is wrong with modern young men fr
Many Femboys for @cloUder. :ogre:

Sad you are masking your anxiety attack for having a literal 'heart attack'

You are no different than the zoomers you criticise. Get some Jew pills for your anxiety boyo
You base that on literally nothing