Its my 17th birthday.Wow

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
Wow this is how quick life goes by.Feels Like yesterday when I was 10.Being friends with everybody in my old little town where I dont live anymore.Playing pokemon,Football,Beyblade together on the playground.And now I'm 17 and lost all my mind with 0 friends.And only 1 goal and that is looksmax.This fucking life mang.Hope you have a great day all of you.Were all just trying to get by I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
sad shit man

happy birthday bro what's gone is gone just focus on what you can change now

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2352
Happy birthday man. Enjoy your youth while it last. You have alot of potential with looksmaxing without being interrupted with constant wagecelling.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2352
Wow this is how quick life goes by.Feels Like yesterday when I was 10.Being friends with everybody in my old little town where I dont live anymore.Playing pokemon,Football,Beyblade together on the playground.And now I'm 17 and lost all my mind with 0 friends.And only 1 goal and that is looksmax.This fucking life mang.Hope you have a great day all of you.Were all just trying to get by I guess.
dachte hättest ein leben smh

alles gute zum 17ten

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
hbd boyo, on top of looksmaxing you should nt and low-inhib max. that will help get you friends.

im ab to turn 17 in a couple of months and ldard my life away like you. but good thing is we're only 17 theres still much more to look forward to.

Happy birthday man. Enjoy your youth while it last. You have alot of potential with looksmaxing without being interrupted with constant wagecelling.
Thanks my dude😁.I'll keep your advice in mind
hbd boyo, on top of looksmaxing you should nt and low-inhib max. that will help get you friends.

im ab to turn 17 in a couple of months and ldard my life away like you. but good thing is we're only 17 theres still much more to look forward to.
I'm already low inhib.Just not nt.Thanks Btw🤗.Happy birthday in advance

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Happy birthday, man.

lol, things are going to get much quicker, you haven't seen nothing :lul:

lol, things are going to get much quicker, you haven't seen nothing :lul:
I known man.Im already on suicide watch. If I dont make it till my 18 th birthday you know what it is

life ends at 16. rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
happy bday

and ya usually my bdays are sui fuel, i have noyone to spend it with, noyone wished me happy bday aside from my mom

its brutal af

happy bday

and ya usually my bdays are sui fuel, i have noyone to spend it with, noyone wished me happy bday aside from my mom

its brutal af
Fuark same .how old?

happy birthday nigga im 1 month away from 17

What?But schools the best time😢
School was the shittiest time ever for me tbh. I hate the system and it wasn't compatible with it and I didn't socialize so I had 0 benefits. Also had to see my oneitis every day which made school 3 times worse.

School was the shittiest time ever for me tbh. I hate the system and it wasn't compatible with it and I didn't socialize so I had 0 benefits. Also had to see my oneitis every day which made school 3 times worse.
Uhm yeah I mean it's the best time for many people.Obviously not for us incels😪

Make the most of your formative years boyo, become a yes man srs

Man, if I only lifted and ate during high school... I looked like a malnourished African child with my 11 inch arms. My arms were basically the same size as my forearms and I also have 6.4 inch wrists. Me being 6'3 in shoes made it worse. It's not like it prevented me from socializing, but it took a toll on my confidence and what I thought was possible for me. I also was one of those kids that would be within the first 5 people to blame if there was a school shooting at my school lol.

I don't think it's the best time for many. Not even for Chads.
It's a lot better to do a job you like, to have money and freedom than to sit in a classroom all day surrounded by moron teachers who only want to indoctrinate you and make you feel like shit.
It's the best chance to get to know a girl as a shy guy though. But all of it doesn't matter if you are unlucky and can't relate to the classmates.
I've been invited to parties and was surprised that they are actually really boring.
I haven't missed one day of school since I left. (about 2 months ago) Fuck I feel so free and happy and more confident since I'm out of school. I've always looked forward to the day I leave this shit hole that gave me anxiety for some reason.
Tomorrow is my first day of work so I'll see if it's better and will update.

Make the most of your formative years boyo, become a yes man srs
Thanks bro I'll try my best😊
I don't think it's the best time for many. Not even for Chads.
It's a lot better to do a job you like, to have money and freedom than to sit in a classroom all day surrounded by moron teachers who only want to indoctrinate you and make you feel like shit.
It's the best chance to get to know a girl as a shy guy though. But all of it doesn't matter if you are unlucky and can't relate to the classmates.
I've been invited to parties and was surprised that they are actually really boring.
I haven't missed one day of school since I left. (about 2 months ago) Fuck I feel so free and happy and more confident since I'm out of school. I've always looked forward to the day I leave this shit hole that gave me anxiety for some reason.
Tomorrow is my first day of work so I'll see if it's better and will update.
Hmm ok make a thread about it
Also school is not just about that.Its about being young and free.Being a Teenager is the best.I know altough I havent really experienced it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Happy bday mate.

Do you finish High school this year?

Love you man :soy: Happy BERFDAY