Its my 22 birthday

ItsOver.com

ItsOver.com

Master
3 years ago i remember finding and joining this site on my birthday, I remember being so beat down, frustrated and depressed from my relationship status. This bothered me throughout the years it specifically started in 2018 when I was 16, second year of highschool. I was asking myself simple questions “why can’t I find love” “what’s wrong with me” “am I that different from others” and I never seem to understand why. In those years I remember going on long walks alone asking myself these questions and trying to justify and reason this situation in my head, also I found a new term on internet that described my situation called “incel” but I never thought I was one i dont know why but it never seemed that I fit that description because I never tried or put any effort in.

Period between 2018-2020 was the worst period in my life, I was bullied at school, I couldn’t find a relationship even tho girls showed interest in me and asked me on dates I thought they were making fun of me because I was bullied so much at my school, my grades were awful and I thought about killing myself multiple times.

Somehow I survived that period and got to 2020 when I found my answer on why I never had any success with girls. Video about blackpill was recommended to me on youtube and I finally found my answer. It took me 6 months to finally find this site and try to change my situation from kissless virgin that never held hands romantically with a girl. In span of those 3 years nothing really changed I went on a few dates I was asked for my social media couple of times but it never went nowhere. Now Im 22 with no experience with girls never even approached a girl, never dmed a girl and basically never tried. I have no plans and I have no idea how to solve this problem and I don’t plan to, if something happens down the road it happens but if not im totally okay with that. Before I expected that I deserved love like everyone else now I just expect that I deserve fast and painless death at an early age.

In future I just hope that I grow balls to approach a girl because i just want to know what happens when you try…

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Zaq, Deleted member 58285 and 7 others
Happy birthday !

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51098, 5'7 zoomer, Tai Lung and 2 others
3 years ago i remember finding and joining this site on my birthday, I remember being so beat down, frustrated and depressed from my relationship status. This bothered me throughout the years it specifically started in 2018 when I was 16, second year of highschool. I was asking myself simple questions “why can’t I find love” “what’s wrong with me” “am I that different from others” and I never seem to understand why. In those years I remember going on long walks alone asking myself these questions and trying to justify and reason this situation in my head, also I found a new term on internet that described my situation called “incel” but I never thought I was one i dont know why but it never seemed that I fit that description because I never tried or put any effort in.

Period between 2018-2020 was the worst period in my life, I was bullied at school, I couldn’t find a relationship even tho girls showed interest in me and asked me on dates I thought they were making fun of me because I was bullied so much at my school, my grades were awful and I thought about killing myself multiple times.

Somehow I survived that period and got to 2020 when I found my answer on why I never had any success with girls. Video about blackpill was recommended to me on youtube and I finally found my answer. It took me 6 months to finally find this site and try to change my situation from kissless virgin that never held hands romantically with a girl. In span of those 3 years nothing really changed I went on a few dates I was asked for my social media couple of times but it never went nowhere. Now Im 22 with no experience with girls never even approached a girl, never dmed a girl and basically never tried. I have no plans and I have no idea how to solve this problem and I don’t plan to, if something happens down the road it happens but if not im totally okay with that. Before I expected that I deserved love like everyone else now I just expect that I deserve fast and painless death at an early age.

In future I just hope that I grow balls to approach a girl because i just want to know what happens when you try…
Drnd

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and ItsOver.com
Thanks for the motivation to slay. Hopefully I don’t end up a miserable cold incel fuckup like yourself.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 30679, PrinceofDarkness and 3 others
was asked for my social media couple of times but it never went nowhere. Now Im 22 with no experience with girls never even approached a girl, never dmed a girl and basically never tried. I
the internal thrill you get from dming a girl is amazing, try it even if you are "ugly".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, ItsOver.com and murdah
im 20 is it over for me ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, ItsOver.com and murdah
the internal thrill you get from dming a girl is amazing, try it even if you are "ugly".
And the depression after rejection is even better

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and ItsOver.com
And the depression after rejection is even better
"I would rather be 0-30 than be 0-9, because if i was 0-9 that means i stopped shooting"
- the black guy on your tv screen.
there is always someone uglier than you, go for them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 30679 and murdah
I hope everything gets better for you.
Happy birthday, bro!

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and Tai Lung
So whats our plan?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com

Did you lose any khhv letters on those dates?

• +1
the blackpill changed my brain chemistry. now, instead of thinking about suceeding, i think about how failing is inevitable

• +1

ER is that you?

• JFL
Did you lose any khhv letters on those dates?
Haha no, not at least in the romantic way only on a physical level so I can at least remove hh from that and I am left with kv

• +1
Reactions: 11yearoldprostitute
Happy Birthday Party GIF by Rico Nasty

• Love it