Its my birthday today

Sean o' Tist

Sean o' Tist

no surgery for autism
Im turning 19yo khhv today
Can someone buy me rope as a gift pls (or trimax + infras)?
I do have like 4 friends total, which only one of goes to same school as I do. At least we are classmates. Im diagnosed sperg, khhv recessed ltn (maybe mtn?, doesnt matter tho, still incel). It never has really began. Life has been passing me by so far, and no ammount of cope will ever make me forget it. And it might have been my fault to slight degree, since Ive been total pron addict till 18. birthday, but a lot has never been in my control. Coping has never been effective, will never be. No matter how much I want to supress it whitin myself, I still crave LIVING so, so much. The more I have been coping, the more depressed have I become.
Since Im LDARing depressed incel as well as ADHD sperg, my grades are shitty, which lowers my chance of getting to uni by pretty significant degree.
So, if I dont somehow turn my life arround this year, the only sollution is going to be rope.
As cringe as it sounds, I have to try to improoooooovmax, or I can just end it all.
Ill choose improooving. Not like redpill gymcelling game waiting till 65yo prime alphamale type shit, but rather total pron abstynance, since it makes mee even more depressed, anxious and distracted (and I have tested this, I geniouenly feel better whitout pron/excesive fa pp ing).
I HAVE to make mone to afford surgeries while Im not total oldcel. This is my objective.
I HAVE to learn to socialize. I have to. Othervise, there is no meaning to my life, and since I would forever be social reject, i could as well just say Fu*k it, and cryminal maxxx JFL (i would end in jail whitin forst montha anyways JFL)
But like seriously.
It aint looking good for me.
If by any miracle you mannaged to read it at least even half of it, thank you.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, Pneumonia, TheLookInYourEyes and 1 other person
gave u some birthday rep

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist
Happy birthday bro , try to something that makes u happy today

• +1
Reactions: Sean o' Tist