It's my Oneitis's Birthday today - I wasn't invited again but that's ok

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R

It's been close to 8 years since I last saw Her.

In all that time I'd let my life fall apart in so many different ways.

For the longest time I really thought it was all over for me and that I'd never recover.

Yet for the first time in a long time I actually both think and feel as if things might finally start turning around for me.

I managed to recover some of my degraded looks, implement a peak nootropic stack optimized for the heavy hitter stims I'd acquired in GTA, and started careermaxxing.

On top of all that though, I also now have two things I thought I'd never be able to experience again: hope and potential.

For as much pain as fucking things up with my Oneitis and the many other stupid mistakes I've made along the way may have both caused me, I'm still grateful for being able to have had the chance to overcome them and grow into a stronger person because of it.

Had I not done so I don't think I ever would've been as capable as I am now.

This probably seems pointless, and it kind of is in a way, but at the very least it just helps keep me consistent/accountable and serves as a reminder of just how much I've improved.

Anyway, that's all I have to say; rather all I probably should.

Happy Birthday ---.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Xangsane, try2beme and 9 others
Oneitis is a powerful thing. You can’t easily forget about them. I can’t escape even in my dreams.
8 years man, I still remember mine after 10years

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, NewOneXY, mayo mogger and 1 other person
did u msg her happy bday

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781, chaddyboi66 and Nick.Harte
Had I not done so I don't think I ever would've been as capable as I am now
This. I’ve also done things that I would’ve never imagined before.

• Love it
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Oneitis is a powerful thing. You can’t easily forget about them. I can’t escape even in my dreams.
8 years man, I still remember mine after 10years
It's quite funny you say that.

It's been so long I barely even remember what Her face looks like anymore, yet I can't help but always dream of Her.

It's the only time I ever really get to see Her face again.

I always wake up and reach out for Her but She's never there, yet for some reason I still feel Her warmth on my pillow next to me.

Those dreams actually scare me in a way that no nightmare could ever compare; I always find myself wishing I'd never wake up again so I can be with Her.

The only thing that snaps me out of this line of thought is the realization that no matter how happy I'd ever potentially be in these dreams it'll never really be Her.

It's not all that bad though...

This. I’ve also done things that I would’ve never imagined before.
I do this every year and at first it was just a way to vent.

However, my life has started to improve significantly, and so now I use this as a way to remind myself of how much I've managed to overcome.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Nick.Harte
did u msg her happy bday
Yeah, I did.

7 years ago.

Then I realized that no matter how good the memories we now share may have been She ultimately moved on with Her life while I didn't; I stopped doing it after that so I could try to do the same and go after my own dream in life just like She did.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 51781 and 1 other person
botb this shit because this is actually the most incel shit ive ever read, its impressive

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ReadBooksEveryday, mirrormogger and 2 others
Yeah, I did.

7 years ago.

Then I realized that no matter how good the memories we now share may have been She ultimately moved on with Her life while I didn't; I stopped doing it after that so I could try to do the same and go after my own dream in life just like She did.

ur genetic trash doomed to rot on here while she enjoys the real world

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and chaddyboi66
ur genetic trash doomed to rot on here while she enjoys the real world
Quite the opposite.

I stopped letting my life fall apart and managed to move on.

I'm now improving myself in ways most people addicted to this forum never could.

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and ReadBooksEveryday
How does s
Yeah, I did.

7 years ago.

he respond when you wish her ?

• +1
Funny GIF

lilith

• JFL
Reactions: shabby890 and Deleted member 51465
botb this shit because this is actually the most incel shit ive ever read, its impressive
If this really was anything like that then I'd just go on about how muh it's all somehow "Her fault" for ruining my life [even though She didn't do anything], and then simply resolve myself to giving up before roping at 30, just like every other pathetic self-pitying faggot on incels.is already does.

This entire thread is about how instead of doing that [not that I ever would because I'm not low IQ, narcy, or delusional enough to blame others for things that are actually my own fault, at least in this case anyway] I managed to move on from my pain and improve my life in ways I never thought I could ever do before.

I do this every year to hold myself accountable for my past mistakes and to stay consistent when it comes to actually fixing them to improve my life.

I'd say you've moved on when you reach the point where you don't care enough at all about her birthday to make a post here about it. Honestly I can't imagine having strong enough oneitis to be doing this shit 8 years on, guessing I'm both not as much of an abused dog and also too much of a rotter to form that deep of a connection with a foid

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, drimprovement, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
How does s

he respond when you wish her ?
She was happy to talk with me again; likewise I with Her.

I was grateful to be able to talk to Her again, but deep down I knew this would only hold me back.

I made the choice to then stop talking to Her after that so that I could try moving on just like She did.

I'm just happy I got to say goodbye.

I'd say you've moved on when you reach the point where you don't care enough at all about her birthday to make a post here about it. Honestly I can't imagine having strong enough oneitis to be doing this shit 8 years on, guessing I'm both not as much of an abused dog and also too much of a rotter to form that deep of a connection with a foid
I do this mostly just so I can keep myself consistent and remind myself of how much I've managed to grow, but sure maybe a part of me is still stuck on Her.

I can't help it though; I really did love only Her.

Regardless, I'll forever be grateful for those sweet memories I was able to make with Her during that beautiful brief period in my life, because for the longest time I never thought I'd actually be capable of loving another person.

One girl shows an incel love and it's over

One girl shows an incel love and it's over
For the longest time I thought so, but now I've managed to improve my life in ways I never thought I could before.

I'm grateful for the memories I was able to share with Her, and the opportunity to grow which came from overcoming my pain of losing Her.

my oneitis caused immense brain damage on me. she would lead me on and pretend to like me when she knew that i liked her. i realised this and had to become dull like a rock so then people wouldn’t be able to read my body language and shit.

• So Sad
imagine having a oneitis, kys cuck

• JFL
The capital H. I remember those days. Everybody has a Her at some point, even if just for a fleeting, regrettable moment.

• +1
my oneitis caused immense brain damage on me. she would lead me on and pretend to like me when she knew that i liked her. i realised this and had to become dull like a rock so then people wouldn’t be able to read my body language and shit.
I'm sorry to hear that.

The only thing you can do now is accept the fact that she isn't a good person for doing that and not worth being your "one and only".

Although the damage caused to you might not be fixed easily, you still have the potential to improve yourself and change for the better.

Love can still find you when you're ready to try again if you still want it.

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez

In all that time I'd let my life fall apart in so many different ways.

For the longest time I really thought it was all over for me and that I'd never recover.

Yet for the first time in a long time I actually both think and feel as if things might finally start turning around for me.

I managed to recover some of my degraded looks, implement a peak nootropic stack optimized for the heavy hitter stims I'd acquired in GTA, and started careermaxxing.

On top of all that though, I also now have two things I thought I'd never be able to experience again: hope and potential.

For as much pain as fucking things up with my Oneitis and the many other stupid mistakes I've made along the way may have both caused me, I'm still grateful for being able to have had the chance to overcome them and grow into a stronger person because of it.

Had I not done so I don't think I ever would've been as capable as I am now.

This probably seems pointless, and it kind of is in a way, but at the very least it just helps keep me consistent/accountable and serves as a reminder of just how much I've improved.

Anyway, that's all I have to say; rather all I probably should.

Happy Birthday ---.
Does it get easier over the 8 years??

Have u been able to fuck or have interest on other foids??

imagine having a oneitis, kys cuck
I get the sentiment and I'd even agree with you to an extent, seeing as how it's a problem for most men that often destroys them if they let it.

However, this thread is just about how I finally overcame the pain it caused me and how things are really started to change for the better because of it.

The capital H. I remember those days. Everybody has a Her at some point, even if just for a fleeting, regrettable moment.
I know what you mean.

I actually spent quite some time with Her yet it all feels so transient looking back; It's been quite a few years since then yet it just feels like yesterday.

Despite all the pain I'd let it cause me, I don't regret loving Her for even a single moment.

She was is something quite special to me I'm ngl.

The reason I hold Her so dear to my heart is simply because I never loved another person, and honestly I never even thought I really could.

Ultimately, I'm grateful for the opportunity it gave me to overcome great personal struggle and to grow stronger because of it.

You don't need her. You are one of the few chad posters in this trash hole, based

Also how come you didn't forget her after 8 years? You must be confused or something son

• +1
I change oneitis yearly

• +1
What is Ur nootropics stack?

• +1
She is probably getting fucked while you make a rent-free thread for her

• JFL
Does it get easier over the 8 years??

Have u been able to fuck or have interest on other foids??
I like to think the fact that it gets more difficult to remember what Her face even looks like with every passing year maybe somehow helps, but honestly nothing really does.

Time doesn't heal this wound as it just runs far too deep, and you really can't ever fix a broken heart.

When I was at my lowest I tried convincing myself that getting with other girls might help, but I couldn't ever bring myself to do it even when girls actively showed interest in me or told me they liked me upfront.

It's because of this and my then growing mentalceldom that I'm still a khhv [I did at least get to hold Her hand], but in a way I actually don't regret this anymore as much as I once did. I say that because I now realize I want to give my first time to someone I actually care about and can ltr with.

It does still hurt but it also provided me a gift in being able to find the strength to overcome this pain, and with it I continue to push on so that I can reach my dream regardless of it.

I never would've learned how to overcome great struggle so early in life without it.

You don't need her. You are one of the few chad posters in this trash hole, based
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Also how come you didn't forget her after 8 years?
Why?

I loved only Her.

You must be confused or something son
Maybe I was for a time; not anymore.

and i thought 8 months was bad

Jfl I honestly thought I'd be fine after a month when She left.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
I change oneitis yearly
I was initially inclined to say "lucky you"

Then I realized that it essentially just gives you the potential to relive what I experienced over and over again except it never ends for you.

However, that's only provided you ever let it even hurt you in the first place, in which case you'd be lucky [if it didn't hurt you that is].

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
I like to think the fact that it gets more difficult to remember what Her face even looks like with every passing year maybe somehow helps, but honestly nothing really does.

Time doesn't heal this wound as it just runs far too deep, and you really can't ever fix a broken heart.

When I was at my lowest I tried convincing myself that getting with other girls might help, but I couldn't ever bring myself to do it even when girls actively showed interest in me or told me they liked me upfront.

It's because of this and my then growing mentalceldom that I'm still a khhv [I did at least get to hold Her hand], but in a way I actually don't regret this anymore as much as I once did. I say that because I now realize I want to give my first time to someone I actually care about and can ltr with.

It does still hurt but it also provided me a gift in being able to find the strength to overcome this pain, and with it I continue to push on so that I can reach my dream regardless of it.

I never would've learned how to overcome great struggle so early in life without it.
Oh U didn't fuck her?? Aren't you pretty GL white guy with hunter eyes and forward jaw?

Yeah those bars about foids giving ioi and even throwing themselves at u, but u can't be arsed going through with it hit home ngl

• JFL
She is probably getting fucked while you make a rent-free thread for her
No, but really though...

I didn't make this for Her, I made it for myself; to keep myself accountable for my past mistakes and consistent when it comes to fixing them.

Every year I do this I'm now able to look back to see how I've come.

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Oh U didn't fuck her??
Unfortunately, no.

I was terrified of losing Her and too scared to make any moves.

Not to mention, I was also a bit socially stunted [when it came to girls at least] so it's not like I even knew what to do.

However, by the time I finally mustered the courage to actually try doing something it was too late.

Initially, I was crushing on another girl I barely even knew let alone actually spoke too.

It wasn't until much later that I realized I didn't actually care about her, and that I was actually in love with my Oneitis who was someone I knew quite closely.

Ultimately, I waited too long in the honeymoon phase of being in love and assumed things would always just stay the same, but that was the greatest and worst mistake of my life; by doing so I essentially took what little time I still had left with Her for granted.

Aren't you pretty GL white guy with hunter eyes and forward jaw?
Ha, Nah.

I'm a mutt or what @Xangsane might refer to as a "White-passing ethnic", but I actually am half White.

I peaked at htn and descended in mentalceldom a bit after She left, cause it fucked me up in the head for quite some time; I also just got fat.
I lost the weight but still need to fix my skin, eyebags, etc along with a few other softmaxxes that I neglected after I let myself go.

Moving on from the pain this caused me is probably the biggest step forward toward reaching where I need to be though, since it's what even put me on this self-destructive path in the first place.

Yeah those bars about foids giving ioi and even throwing themselves at u, but u can't be arsed going through with it hit home ngl
Jfl.
Yeah, I know.

As much as I hate to admit it, in a lot of ways for a long time I really am was an abused dog, at least when it came to Her.

An abused dog chasing after his own broken tail, groveling on my hands and knees for a distant memory I still have of Her.

Run, jump, sit or bark I'd do it all for Her and probably beg for it too; literal slave mentality, that's what I'd brought myself down to and I only continued to chose to stay there.

Always ready, always willing, always waiting, always hoping to come crawling back to Her like a pathetic dog the very moment She so much as snapped her fingers.

My heart was but mere putty in Her hands.

Fuck, even now I can't confidently say for sure whether or not I'd still really do that for Her if She ever came back into my life.

At the very least though, I'm finally now free of all this pain.

it gets worse with time
Truer words have probably never been uttered when it comes to love and its loss.

I genuinely think both falling in and out of love is intrinsically more dangerous for guys than it is for girls; it destroys men that let it.

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
What is Ur nootropics stack?
The Joker GIF

There's even less of an incentive to do so now with how many normie lurkers basically get away with stealing all the knowledge many users pour their hearts into researching and sharing for us.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
The Joker GIF

There's even less of an incentive to do so now with how many normie lurkers basically get away with stealing all the knowledge many users pour their hearts into researching and sharing for us.
Understandable.

• +1
Truer words have probably never been uttered when it comes to love and its loss.

I genuinely think both falling in and out of love is intrinsically more dangerous for guys than it is for girls; it destroys men that let it.
my oneitis hated me

my oneitis hated me
That's unfortunate, and I'm sorry to hear that.

You deserve a oneitis tbh, as she should only be someone that loves you or maybe could.

She's Is getting ravaged by tyrone as we speak
On first glance, I'd think this would probably make it at least a little easier for you to not love her anymore.

Then again, I'm not sure I can understand what it's like to love someone that hates you, but I suppose I'm fortunate in that regard since I never experienced it.