It's never been harder to date & fuck

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
Unless you're a faggot, then it's gonna be easy-peezy

Basically, for every below average ugly ass bitch, there's 1000 sub8's competing to clap her stinky fat cheeks. And that's a below average bitch, mind you.
Now imagine if she's average or above.

Of course if you're Chad, you'll only be competing with other Chads, so it will be significantly easier. But even then, you can't not compete. You have to.

JFL at being a man. While I am in pain (physical and mental), awaiting a surgery that'll cut into my jaw bone just to rearrange this subhuman piece of shit, becky's OF is on sale for 3$ and her monthly income is about 3000 USD+.

It's only going to get much, much fucking worse. Even geomaxxing doesn't cut it any longer unless you luck out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, PointOfNoReturn, ascension and 1 other person
You had 50% chance of being a female and you failed… Unlucky

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, serbiangandy, Dystopian and 1 other person
You had 50% chance of being a female and you failed… Unlucky
Incredibly unlucky indeed. My Y chromosome and ancestors are fucking me in the ass every single day. The pain is limitless. There's SO MUCH MORE suffering awaiting me.

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
if this isn’t water yet you’ve been living under a rock

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22780 and Deleted member 23017
Basically, for every below average ugly ass bitch, there's 1000 sub8's competing to clap her stinky fat cheeks.

You're also competing with dogs too. This is the toughest game in the world, trying to fuck a 5/10 average chubby girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend, PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 23017
You're also competing with dogs too. This is the toughest game in the world, trying to fuck a 5/10 average chubby girl.
Yeah buit at least my dick is bigger than that of my dog.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Yeah buit at least my dick is bigger than that of my dog.

Good, so thats one eliminated from the competition. Just 999,999,999 left to mog, in order to fuck your cute 5/10 oneitis

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 23017

I fucked one yesterday tbh. She did have two dogs but they were female.

If you are sub8 you need to invent an entire fake personality for yourself to elevate your status that’s unverifiable, cohesive, and loosely based on the truth so that you can successfully improvise if you need to.

Combine red pill and black pill and understand blue pill to be able to exploit it.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, PointOfNoReturn and ascension
I fucked one yesterday tbh. She did have two dogs but they were female.

If you are sub8 you need to invent an entire fake personality for yourself to elevate your status that’s unverifiable, cohesive, and loosely based on the truth so that you can successfully improvise if you need to.

Combine red pill and black pill and understand blue pill to be able to exploit it.
Can you give an example? I'm struggling to imagine.

• So Sad
Reactions: ascension
Can you give an example? I'm struggling to imagine.
Say you are just out of a relationship (truth: it ended two years ago) that you ended for X reason (truth: probably the opposite). For example.

just use your life experience but put a really positive spin on it and when it’s negative just rewrite history as if the opposite happened. It’s an efficient way to lie and having a system like that helps you avoid getting caught in your lies

It’s helpful to write down your persona too.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Yerico7 and Deleted member 23017
Say you are just out of a relationship (truth: it ended two years ago) that you ended for X reason (truth: probably the opposite). For example.

just use your life experience but put a really positive spin on it and when it’s negative just rewrite history as if the opposite happened. It’s an efficient way to lie and having a system like that helps you avoid getting caught in your lies

It’s helpful to write down your persona too.
Oh that makes sense, yes. I mean, who would tell a foid the truth? Fuck that. I'd lie my ass off into her womb.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7
This is why ER's should happen more often and nuclear war would be a genuinely good cleansing for this shit earth and society

• +1
Reactions: güss, theworstever and Deleted member 23017
  • +1
Reactions: güss and Deleted member 16371
Why are u guys acting like its so hard to pump and dump a 5/10 chubby girl lol

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and thereallegend
This is why ER's should happen more often and nuclear war would be a genuinely good cleansing for this shit earth and society
niggers have always been wise species

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and NECK&VOICE
Most ppl aren't actually going to follow through with geomaxxing.

Looksmaxxing will become saturated before geomaxxing
Why do you think so? What's so hard about relocating? Supposing you have the funds to do so and speak fluent English.

Why do you think so? What's so hard about relocating? Supposing you have the funds to do so and speak fluent English.
He's talking gibberish. He thinks the whole of Western Europe/US is gonna flood Asia soon because a few of us are blackpilled.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 23017