It's normal for moggers to be narcissists.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Nothing to be ashamed of.

You have mogged everyone around you since childhood, of course you start believing you are better than everyone else. This is normal, logical, rational.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, blithe, TechnoBoss and 13 others

You have mogged everyone around you since childhood, of course you start believing you are better than everyone else. This is normal, logical, rational.
Chad are moraled people bro…..

Some are some arent

why cant i mog???

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and vermillioncorefan
most are actually rather down to earth and hardly self-aware of it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Loveland, nofap and 9 others
No matter your looks level I don't think being a narcy retard is "normal".
That's just being a shitass.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, owlofathena, Bushman and 2 others
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, piec and MoggerGaston
is that true?

I think people who have mogged since childhood in some way (either looks/height, money, intellect, something else) tend to look down on other people internally.

I agree with you that externally these people will hide those thoughts/feelings and pretend to be like everyone else. Like how Adriana Lima and Taylor Hill pretend to have been bullied in high-school etc

Last edited:
No matter your looks level I don't think being a narcy retard is "normal".
That's just being a shitass.
idk what u mean with 'narcy retard'

elab?

idk what u mean with 'narcy retard'

elab?
Being a narcy makes you a really shitty person to talk to. There no justification for it. You can be top 0.001% and still be a humble person.

• +1
Reactions: nofap, Bushman and MoggerGaston
you are highIQ, havent you felt intellectually superior to everyone around you since childhood?
I would say I'm also highIQ but I'm a cool enough person to NOT start insulting the retarded kids. I have some decency.

Being a narcy makes you a really shitty person to talk to. There no justification for it. You can be top 0.001% and still be a humble person.
Being narcy makes u unlikable

is that true?

I think people who have mogged since childhood in some way (either looks/height, money, intellect, something else) tend to look down on other people internally.

I agree with you that externally these people will hide thoughts/feelings and pretend to be like everyone else. Like how Adriana Lima and Taylor Hill pretend to have been bullied in high-school etc
lots of my customers are former chads, the old-money kind that never had to struggle in their lives, they're a bit delusional about how self-made they are but beyond that they're usually pretty good people, and the richer they are the better they usually treat you too.

the most toxic people are working class losers that have been in dead-end positions for decades, basically normies are the most toxic of all.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, owlofathena, p0lishsubhuman and 4 others
my chad friend didn't know why women would randomly punch him and steal his hat and utensils at school

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Orc
You can act like a humble person because you realize that is the socially acceptable way to behave,
it completely differs from how you work internally.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Lebgfinal
You can act like a humble person because you realize that is the socially acceptable way to behave,
I would say I'm also highIQ but I'm a cool enough person to NOT start insulting the retarded kids. I have some decency.

this is exactly what I am talking about. You are mixing up decency, people's willingness to behave in a socially acceptable way, and narcissism.

You can feel superior to people around you in your internal world, but still treat them decently.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Internally or not, if you start being a narcy I don't want to talk or interact with you. I don't want to interact with someone with a big head. I think that's pretty normal.

Internally or not, if you start being a narcy I don't want to talk or interact with you. I don't want to interact with someone with a big head. I think that's pretty normal.
Joined Jul 21, 2022

this is exactly what I am talking about. You are mixing up decency, people's willingness to behave in a socially acceptable way, and narcissism.

You can feel superior to people around you in your internal world, but still treat them decently.
Behaving in a socially acceptable way is already a good step, some people don't even try to hide it, and they are the worst.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I mogged many people brutaly without mercy and i have no narcassism or ego

Genetics + being insecure = Narcassism and having a huge ego

I find that it's actually a mix of both

Chads and moggers in general don't think their achievements are a huge deal despite the fact that they are extraordinarily attractive and usually genetically gifted at something. They think it's normal and expected to have several HTB or Stacy GF's and be praised for being super athletic and smart, so they don't go around bragging about it like it's an achievement.

Rather, this usually causes them to look at subhumans and think that the sub5s are just losers who never put in any work or tried.

There is a girl like this in my college class who is incredibly attractive, most would agree she's probably stacylite if I had a picture to post. We did an experiment to see if we typically think more negatively or positively and the only individual who raised their hand was the girl when it came to positive thinking. The rest of the subhumans, me included, usually thought more negatively, as the results of the experiment showed us.

Sorry for long post but I had to chime in :sneaky:

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Orc
Being narcy makes u unlikable
is what it is
being ugly also makes you unlikable. Being unlikable is not this holy grail of immorality.

You just have to be liked by the right people, fuck the rest. Lion isn't concerned with the opinion of sheep.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
lots of my customers are former chads, the old-money kind that never had to struggle in their lives, they're a bit delusional about how self-made they are but beyond that they're usually pretty good people, and the richer they are the better they usually treat you too.

the most toxic people are working class losers that have been in dead-end positions for decades, basically normies are the most toxic of all.
I can agree with you on this, but this doesn't have much to do with narcissism at this point. Those former chads, old-money people are probably more narcy than those toxic working class people.

The reason why those working class losers are the more toxic than the chads is probably because they live worse lives, not because they are more narcy. When you get treated like garbage, you start treating everyone else like garbage. Your life was shit, so you want everyone else's life to be shit, type of vibe.

That has nothing to do with narcissism though. People can be toxic for all kinds of reasons, narcissism is just one of many.

my chad friend didn't know why women would randomly punch him and steal his hat and utensils at school
the fact he said he didnt know is something other than him truly meaning it.

what ive noticed is that good-looking people will often attribute their success to their effort/skills/personality, etc.
Especially around friends. In fact, this is actually a more 'humble' way to present yourself.

People who say: 'Yeah I have a lot of success with women because I am 6'5 tall and look good.' will be seen as 'narcy cunts' despite them merely presenting an objective truth.
6'5 chads who say: 'Yeah I have a cool style, interesting personality, so I tend to catch a lot of attention with some women.' are seen as 'down-to-earth' despite them being delusional retards.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and datboijj
the fact he said he didnt know is something other than him truly meaning it.

what ive noticed is that good-looking people will often attribute their success to their effort/skills/personality, etc.
Especially around friends. In fact, this is actually a more 'humble' way to present yourself.

People who say: 'Yeah I have a lot of success with women because I am 6'5 tall and look good.' will be seen as 'narcy cunts' despite them merely presenting an objective truth.
6'5 chads who say: 'Yeah I have a cool style, interesting personality, so I tend to catch a lot of attention with some women.' are seen as 'down-to-earth' despite them being delusional retards.
well he's really into fashion a photography and did his own illegal pictures on high rises before
so he maybe thinks he is just cool like that

• +1
anyone can do that
I mean I know you aren't totally honest here, because you have the intelligence to realize that your level of intelligence is relatively rare.

But I understand that your self-esteem has been absolutely obliterated which causes you to feel/think this way, despite knowing it's not an objective truth. It's a truthful feeling, a truthful emotion which shouldn't be discarded.

I wish you all the best man, you have been mistreated.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and douche
nah theyre very self aware of it, they just instinctively know that coming off as a narcissist, arrogant, douchebag is low iq and will destroy their social rep so they avoid doing so

guarantee you that every 6'2+, high iq, wasp thinks theyre a literal god

If you had a 6'5 chad friend who said to you:
'The reason why I am so popular and successful is because I am taller and better-looking than most men.'

You would consider him a narcy retard cunt probably. But he's merely stating a fact.

What else is he supposed to say?

• +1
Reactions: douche
Cope I'm a very humble person IRL.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Behaving in a socially acceptable way is already a good step, some people don't even try to hide it, and they are the worst.
I agree. People who don't even hide it are rare though.

If you had a 6'5 chad friend who said to you:
'The reason why I am so popular and successful is because I am taller and better-looking than most men.'

You would consider him a narcy retard cunt probably. But he's merely stating a fact.

What else is he supposed to say?
That is not what i consider narcissistic, and this is not my point

[IMG alt="Narcissus🥀"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/43/43067.jpg?1711031535[/IMG]

Narcissus🥀

Captain Narcy, Mogger of the seven seas🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️

JoinedSep 3, 2023Posts4,159Reputation9,075
Cope I'm a very humble person IRL.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
why cant i mog???
cause it’s normal for ugly ass niggas like us to have the fucking opposite of narcicism. when ur a little bitch that got pushed around his whole life: Echoism

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
I find that it's actually a mix of both

Chads and moggers in general don't think their achievements are a huge deal despite the fact that they are extraordinarily attractive and usually genetically gifted at something.
but then
They think it's normal and expected to have several HTB or Stacy GF's and be praised for being super athletic and smart, so they don't go around bragging about it like it's an achievement.
which is narcissism.
Rather, this usually causes them to look at subhumans and think that the sub5s are just losers who never put in any work or tried.
which is narcissism.

• +1
are probably more narcy than those toxic working class people.
that's an assumption, basically you want them to be narcissistic, but they display no signs of it.

if they behave like decent people, they are decent people for all intents and purposes.
The reason why those working class losers are the more toxic than the chads is probably because they live worse lives, not because they are more narcy. When you get treated like garbage, you start treating everyone else like garbage. Your life was shit, so you want everyone else's life to be shit, type of vibe.
if you grew up during the most prosperous decades of humanity ever and you're still broke you've got yourself to blame for the most part.

even minimum wage jobs were able to buy houses back then, and any basic house is worth half a million now, the elderly are the richest demographic for this reason even though they like to pretend they've got it bad.
That has nothing to do with narcissism though. People can be toxic for all kinds of reasons, narcissism is just one of many.
the most narcissistic people are those that got very little going for themselves.

• +1
Reactions: nofap and Kristin
but they display no signs of it.
how does this make someone not a narcissist, op defines narcissism as acknowledging youre superior to others. outwardly expressing to others that youre a gigachad with a 10inch cock is just autism, not doing so isnt an absence of narcissism

Last edited:
  • Love it
but then

which is narcissism.

which is narcissism.
No, there's a subtle nuance you're missing. While yes, most narcissists don't realize they're narcissistic, they have an element of thinking everything is about them that they consciously realize.

However, with chads and moggers, they don't think everything is about them at all. They don't obsessively want control and power over everything. they're laid back and humble. It's only when they come across some subhumans do they say bullshit like, "Oh man, it's not that hard to get a gf and job. Just work hard," because, in their mind, it really isn't that hard. It is, in fact, easy for them.

• +1
Reactions: nofap
I'm narcy but im tall and mtn

that's an assumption, basically you want them to be narcissistic, but they display no signs of it.

if they behave like decent people, they are decent people for all intents and purposes.

if you grew up during the most prosperous decades of humanity ever and you're still broke you've got yourself to blame for the most part.

even minimum wage jobs were able to buy houses back then, and any basic house is worth half a million now, the elderly are the richest demographic for this reason even though they like to pretend they've got it bad.

the most narcissistic people are those that got very little going for themselves.
I feel like you have things mixed up or we are talking about different things for whatever reason.

Just because people behave 'toxic', doesn't meant they are narcy.
And just because some rich chads don't behave 'toxic', doesn't mean that they aren't narcy.

Narcissism is a specific personality disorder which generally develops during your childhood. It's not something you just become later on in your adult-life when your life is/becomes shit. You developed these patterns in your brain as your grew up as a child/teen already.

You are talking about all sorts of problems that people have and problematic behavior they display, but the toxic behavior that working-class losers display doesn't necessarily have anything to do with narcissism, the specific personality disorder, at all.

• +1
Nah true narcissism is a coping method mostly seen in abused dogs
Also ending up isolated adds fuel to the fire

Last edited:
all the good looking dudes i’ve met have been pretty decent people. They have no reason to be assholes most of the time because most people have treated them really well.

Less attractive and masculine normies put on a narcy act as a defense mechanism.
The narciest guys i’ve met were gymcels compensating for their lack of other masculine features

people in this thread arent comprehending what op means, just because chad puts on the face of a decent, humble guy doesnt mean he hasnt internalised the objective fact he's genetically superior to 99% of the population

it almost comes across as a cope subhumans tell themselves in hope that chad is oblivious of his genetic superiority, only to project this onto normies and subhumans for being the 'real' evil narcys

jfl what a joke, chad can never do anything wrong

• +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and MoggerGaston
all the good looking dudes i’ve met have been pretty decent people. They have no reason to be assholes most of the time because most people have treated them really well.

Less attractive and masculine normies put on a narcy act as a defense mechanism.
The narciest guys i’ve met were gymcels compensating for their lack of other masculine features
Your entire comment literally screams -nothing to do with narcissism-

Good-looking dudes who have been treated well all their lives, aren't under any pressure, they don't have to behave bad, they have less insecurities. This doesn't mean that at the same time they don't look down on people around them as they consider themselves superior.

They could behave well and be extremely narcy on the inside.

Meanwhile the 'narcy' guys you describe, the gymcels. Are literally the opposite of narcy to me. They have a shit-ton of insecurities and feelings of inferiority. They try to compensate for this mental illness with gymcelling, but these insecurities and feelings of inferiority were never tackled. As a result now they are still the same insecure person as before, but now gymcelled.

Again, this has nothing to do with narcissism.

Narcissism is literally feeling SUPERIOR to people around you, internally. You don't have to compensate for anything, you don't have anything to compensate for.

The typical incel gymcel is the opposite of a narcissist because he IS COMPENSATING. He doesn't believe he is superior, he is insecure, he feels inferior, he has low self-esteem, which is exactly why he started gymcelling.

I understand why gymcels can come across as narcy on the outside, but you realize that the core definition of a gymcel is 'an insecure man who thinks he needs to mog other men by being more athletic' is literally ANTI-narcissism?

people have such weird definition of narcissism in this topic.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Clown Show, mrdouchebag and douche