It's normal for moggers to be narcissists.

Most very attractive people are narcies. I mean it's to be expected. You're treated as (genetic) royalty since you're a kid. Of course you'll start acting like you're the king/queen and everyone else is a peasant.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
people in this thread arent comprehending what op means, just because chad puts on the face of a decent, humble guy doesnt mean he hasnt internalised the objective fact he's genetically superior to 99% of the population

it almost comes across as a cope subhumans tell themselves in hope that chad is oblivious of his genetic superiority, only to project this onto normies and subhumans for being the 'real' evil narcys

jfl what a joke, chad can never do anything wrong
This.

This topic opened my eyes. People's idea of a 'narcy person' is literally the opposite of a narcy person. People don't know what narcissism even means.

There's some ugly manlet who was mistreated all his life and has become severely insecure, low self-esteem and feels an extreme need to compensate. Now he goes to the gym all the time and lashes out when people who don't go to the gym, have more succes than him. Because this triggers his insecurities and his coping mechanisms.

This is considered a 'narcy cunt' by the average person.

Meanwhile the 6'5 WASP chad who was treated like a god all his life. Feels no need to compensate for anything, feels at ease because he is superior to everyone around him. Someone insults him? He doesn't even care cuz that person is inferior to him.

'Wow what a humble person. Totally not narcy at all.'

JFL honestly. Chad never loses.

Narcy chad is humble and not narcy at all.
An insecure incel is narcy.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

cant make this shit up. this topic is the fucking proof.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and douche
Your entire comment literally screams -nothing to do with narcissism-

Good-looking dudes who have been treated well all their lives, aren't under any pressure, they don't have to behave bad, they have less insecurities. This doesn't mean that at the same time they don't look down on people around them as they consider themselves superior.

They could behave well and be extremely narcy on the inside.

Meanwhile the 'narcy' guys you describe, the gymcels. Are literally the opposite of narcy to me. They have a shit-ton of insecurities and feelings of inferiority. They try to compensate for this mental illness with gymcelling, but these insecurities and feelings of inferiority were never tackled. As a result now they are still the same insecure person as before, but now gymcelled.

Again, this has nothing to do with narcissism.

Narcissism is literally feeling SUPERIOR to people around you, internally. You don't have to compensate for anything, you don't have anything to compensate for.

The typical incel gymcel is the opposite of a narcissist because he IS COMPENSATING. He doesn't believe he is superior, he is insecure, he feels inferior, he has low self-esteem, which is exactly why he started gymcelling.

I understand why gymcels can come across as narcy on the outside, but you realize that the core definition of a gymcel is 'an insecure man who thinks he needs to mog other men by being more athletic' is literally ANTI-narcissism?

people have such weird definition of narcissism in this topic.
I didn’t think before typing my comment.
You’re right about everything
I just felt like making fun of gymcels

• +1
This.

This topic opened my eyes. People's idea of a 'narcy person' is literally the opposite of a narcy person. People don't know what narcissism even means.

Some ugly manlet who was mistreated all his life and has become severely insecure, low self-esteem and feels an extreme need to compensate. Now he goes the gym all the time and lashes out when people who don't go to the gym have more succes than him. Because this triggers his insecurities and his coping mechanisms.

This is considered a 'narcy cunt' by the average person.

Meanwhile the 6'5 WASP chad who was treated like a god all his time. Feels no need to compensate for anything, feels at ease because he is superior to everyone around him. Someone insults him? He doesn't even care cuz that person is inferior to him.

'Wow what a humble person. Totally not narcy at all.'

JFL honestly. Chad never loses.

Narcy chad is humble and not narcy at all.
An insecure incel is narcy.

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

cant make this shit up. this topic is the fucking proof.
human nature is a meme

this thread is a 4-dimensional blackpill btw, even so called enlightened blackpillers have a predisposition to putting chad on a pedestal for existing despite not consciously intending to

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: gothmog6 and MoggerGaston
I didn’t think before typing my comment.
You’re right about everything
I just felt like making fun of gymcels
gymcelling is a mental problem.
It's a type of coping mechanism to deal with insecurities and personality disorders/trauma from your childhood.

people like @ConfusedBolivian have troubled minds, and so do many other gymcels, myself included. And that's fine in some regard, people need to find coping mechanisms in life to deal with their struggles. ALL PEOPLE have coping mechanisms, no exceptions. You have gymcels, you have workaholics, you have people like @forevergymcelling who believe they need to get high status/money, you have people who cope with drugs like myself, and so on. People cope in many many ways.

It's often only when these coping mechanisms become excessive, problematic or harmful; Think of drug/alcohol abuse, that people start giving your specific coping mechanism a problematic name/category. When you eventually get therapy for this: This is when you really get to the root of your problem, why do you feel the need to gymcel, use drugs, the need to become a millionaire? Which experiences in the past, have caused you to feel/think this way.

It has nothing to do with narcissism though. It's the opposite of narcissism.

Unironically, you will find very few narcissists on a forum like this.

When you see brag-posts from people on this forum, where they talk about some slay they had like @WishIwasChico @Clavicular @Alt Number 3 , realize that they likely aren't even narcs. Even though their posts are extremely narcy in appearance.

Yeah they are looking for admiration, for respect, etc. But it's not because they feel superior to others, but likely because they feel a need to compensate because they feel insecure. In fact they feel inferior to people and are compensating by posting slays on an incel forum.

All I see is an insecure man coping with his mental problems behind the post.

@averagejoe was a brutal example of that, but he deleted because too many people saw through his lies/deceit. He was never the slayer he depicted himself as, he was extremely insecure on the inside. Which is why he frauded and lied about so many things.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NotCarv, Alt Number 3, ConfusedBolivian and 1 other person
It's a type of coping mechanism to deal with insecurities and personality disorders/trauma from your childhood.

people like @ConfusedBolivian have troubled minds, and so do many other gymcels, myself included. And that's fine in some regard, people need to find coping mechanisms in life to deal with their struggles. ALL PEOPLE have coping mechanisms, no exceptions. You have gymcels, you have workaholics, you have people like @forevergymcelling who believe they need to get high status/money, you have people who cope with drugs like myself, and so on. People cope in many many ways.

It's often only when these coping mechanisms become excessive, problematic or harmful; Think of drug/alcohol abuse, that people start giving your specific coping mechanism a problematic name/category. When you eventually get therapy for this: This is when you really get to the root of your problem, why do you feel the need to gymcel, use drugs, the need to become a millionaire? Which experiences in the past, have caused you to feel/think this way.

When you see brag-posts from people on this forum, where they talk about some slay they had like @WishIwasChico @Clavicular @Alt Number 3 , realize that they likely aren't even narcs. Even though their posts are extremely narcy in appearance.

Yeah they are looking for admiration, for respect, etc. But it's not because they feel superior to others, but likely because they feel a need to compensate because they feel insecure. In fact they feel inferior to people and are compensating by posting slays on an incel forum.

@averagejoe was a brutal example of that, but he deleted because too many people saw through his lies/deceit. He was never the slayer he depicted himself as, he was extremely insecure on the inside. Which is why he frauded and lied about so many things.
I only posted 2 slay threads and had the mods delete them after i realized it was cringe

But this is absolutely correct, i lived in 17 years as a truecel getting treated like shit because of lookism and never having proper socialization so i cope with forum aura

• +1
Nothing to be ashamed of.

You have mogged everyone around you since childhood, of course you start believing you are better than everyone else. This is normal, logical, rational.
This applies more to people who have ascended because you know what its like to live on the other side

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv
human nature is a meme

this thread is a 4-dimensional blackpill btw, even so called enlightened blackpillers have a predisposition to putting chad on a pedestal for existing despite not consciously intending to
Yeah you are right.

All I hope is that you realize life was exactly the same before and after you realized this massive 4-dimensional blackpill and every other blackpill.

Just because now you realize that people are extremely shallow, lookist, racist, sexist, discriminating, etc. in their CORE NATURE. In every single regard. People will always root for chad and against incels. Look down on you if you are short/ugly. Etc. Even something like narcissism, which is seen as a bad trait, is attributed to incels, who are the least narcy. Meanwhile chad gets away with being a narcy faggot.
Literally clown-world vibes.

This won't ever change. And there's nothing we can do about it. And that's fine.
Life was the exact same before we realized this, and after.
Think of the good times you had before you realized this. Good things are still possible, even in an ugly world like this.

Good things were happening, even before you realized this brutal truth and you had no idea of how the world worked.
All you have now is knowledge of how to get more positive experiences and less negative experiences than before. Knowledge of how to explain certain negative events in your life so that you don't waste more mental anguish, time, effort on it. Because you realize it was just a result of lookism.

Instead focussing on the things which you have control over. Giving you more joy and satisfaction in life over time.

Only reason I am saying this is because I struggle with this so much myself. I have become increasingly depressed as I realized how dark human socialization is. I hope people don't fall into this trap as much as I have.

I want to get out of this mental state, because life really didn't change, only my understanding of life did. But my life has become completely dark ever since.

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv and douche

What's happening in this thread and irl is that accusing someone of being a narcissist is a form of punishing certain behaviours (genes), of which as you pointed out, are a source of coping with a bad situation (genes).

It's extremely cruel, as are most things regarding human nature, because not only does it fail to address the fundamental issues as to why the individual is expressing several maladaptive behaviours/actions in that manner but it also works as a way of painting the individual as inherently 'evil' furthermore justifying bullying/ostracization from the group towards them; so not only is the accused 'narcissist' suffering from aforementioned trauma/bullying/mental illness theyre being told to believe it's their fault due to delusions of gradneuar or whatever nonsense and the perpetrators are morally justified in punishing them

Modern psychology gets so many things wrong, no wonder there's a mental illness pandemic

• +1
This applies more to people who have ascended because you know what its like to live on the other side
wrong

Again you are one of the people who doesn't know what narcissism is. Narcissism is where you truly believe that you are superior to people around you on the inside. The way you rationalize things in your inside mind, the way you think, and the emotions that you feel. You are better than people around you.

You feel superior to others.
people who were incels in their youth, and ascend later on, generally aren't narcs. They are insecure and compensating from their childhood.
people who are gymcels, are compensating because of insecurities, they aren't narcs.

and so on

Let me be clear for one more time.

1)Just because you aren't a shit person, doesn't mean you aren't a narc.

Many narcs come across as down-to-earth people. They don't hurt anyone, they aren't mean, they don't bully. This doesn't mean that they don't feel superior to the people around them and look down on you. It varies in how much they show this disdain they have and how much they get put into positions where this could be shown. But it still influences their life decisions, friends they make, and so on.

Often only in close (romantic) relationships, narcs show their true colours, etc.

2)Just because you are a shit person, doesn't mean you are a narc.

This is the most important, because so many people have been making this mistake in this topic. You can be a 'toxic' person for all kind of reasons.

Incels are more often than normies, toxic. Gymcels are more often than non-gymcels, toxic.
Why?

Not because they are narcissistic.

More often than not they are insecure on the inside and compensating. This is basically the opposite of narcissism where you believe you are superior to others and have nothing to compensate for.

Last edited:
wrong

Again you are one of the people who doesn't know what narcissism is. Narcissism is where you truly believe that you are superior to people around you on the inside. The way you rationalize things in your inside mind, the way you think, and the emotions that you feel. You are better than people around you.

You feel superior to others.
people who were incels in their youth, and ascend later on, generally aren't narcs. They are insecure and compensating from their childhood.
people who are gymcels, are compensating because of insecurities, they aren't narcs.

and so on

Let me be clear for one more time.

1)Just because you aren't a shit person, doesn't mean you aren't a narc.

Many narcs come across as down-to-earth people. They don't hurt anyone, they aren't mean, they don't bully. This doesn't mean that they don't feel superior to the people around them and look down on you. It varies in how much they show this disdain they have and how much they get put into positions where this could be shown. But it still influences their life decisions, friends they make, and so on.

Often only in close (romantic) relationships, narcs show their true colours, etc.

2)Just because you are a shit person, doesn't mean you are a narc.

This is the most important, because so many people have been making this mistake in this topic. You can be a 'toxic' person for all kind of reasons.

Incels are more often than normies, toxic. Gymcels are more often than non-gymcels, toxic.
Why?

Not because they are narcissistic.

More often than not they are insecure on the inside and compensating. This is almost the opposite of narcissism where you believe you are superior to others and have nothing to compensate for.
Mirin high iq reply, but you can become a narc after years of suppression once you finally achieve something, its just rare

Yeah you are right.

All I hope is that you realize life was exactly the same before and after you realized this massive 4-dimensional blackpill and every other blackpill.

Just because now you realize that people are extremely shallow, lookist, racist, sexist, discriminating, etc. in their CORE NATURE. In every single regard. People will always root for chad and against incels. Look down on you if you are short/ugly. Etc. Even something like narcissism, which is seen as a bad trait, is attributed to incels, who are the least narcy. Meanwhile chad gets away with being a narcy faggot.
Literally clown-world vibes.

This won't ever change. And there's nothing we can do about it. And that's fine.
Life was the exact same before we realized this, and after.
Think of the good times you had before you realized this. Good things are still possible, even in an ugly world like this.

Good things were happening, even before you realized this brutal truth and you had no idea of how the world worked.
All you have now is knowledge of how to get more positive experiences and less negative experiences than before. Knowledge of how to explain certain negative events in your life so that you don't waste more mental anguish, time, effort on it. Because you realize it was just a result of lookism.

Instead focussing on the things which you have control over. Giving you more joy and satisfaction in life over time.

Only reason I am saying this is because I struggle with this so much myself. I have become increasingly depressed as I realized how dark human socialization is. I hope people don't fall into this trap as much as I have.

I want to get out of this mental state, because life really didn't change, only my understanding of life did. But my life has become completely dark ever since.
true.

schizo theory but i think there's an evolutionary mismatch which spawns from this dichotomy, the realisation of how 'cruel' socialising is and not being able to act upon it to acquire said positive experiences, joy and satisfaction (which only come from exploiting other people in all forms, kill or be killed), religion previously acted as a means of justification but the world is becoming more secular so people are currently having a difficult time rationalising their actions and thoughts.

youre depressed and have a dark mental state bc you were selected to be a cuckish, kind, empathetic person (maybe, not that this means anything good in nature or should be praised), which contradicts how the world and human nature actually works; so there's really no getting out of this mental state.

either way you lose.

• +1
Just stopped hanging out with my slayer friend because of constant narcissism, manipulation, cucking and mogging.

Fuck that cunt.

why u say fuck me for

cause it’s normal for ugly ass niggas like us to have the fucking opposite of narcicism. when ur a little bitch that got pushed around his whole life: Echoism
i deserve better :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
i deserve better :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
on my mama and jesus christ above blessed be his name we deserve better like deadass i put that shit on god I deserve better but i ain’t never getting a wife i ain’t never getting a family bro i was born alone abondonded by both parents my nigga ain’t no amount of work i can do to fix this in one lifetime

true.

schizo theory but i think there's an evolutionary mismatch which spawns from this dichotomy, the realisation of how 'cruel' socialising is and not being able to act upon it to acquire said positive experiences, joy and satisfaction (which only come from exploiting other people in all forms, kill or be killed), religion previously acted as a means of justification but the world is becoming more secular so people are currently having a difficult time rationalising their actions and thoughts.

youre depressed and have a dark mental state bc you were selected to be a cuckish, kind, empathetic person (maybe, not that this means anything good in nature or should be praised), which contradicts how the world and human nature actually works; so there's really no getting out of this mental state.

either way you lose.
I was active and aggressive as a kid untill ~12yo. I was very dominant and didn't let anyone walk over me etc.
Then got destroyed in my early teens (also due to parental child abuse) and retreated from socialization.

Now I have been a meek weak insecure boy ever since. Pointless life tbh

17578.jpg

As lots of beatiful women are narcistic, chads can be like that too