Its not chin you need per se....

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Its prominence and forward projection. A chin doesn't need to extend past the lips, most do not. Opry's and Hemsworth's does for example, but Dolph, Shimansky, Bieber, Chico, Pitt, Cillian Murphy and many others have it either just in line or a tiny bit behind the lip line. What many of you and I think I as well are lacking is a chin point. Have a look at Barret for example, his chin is quite far behind his lip, its actually quite a bit recessed. But because it is prominent and has a defined chin point, its doesn't ogre him.
So overall, a chin need not extend past the lips, it can sit behind or in line with them. But what is necessary is a good defined point, not a slope or other subhuman shape.

Inb4 some little dweeb subhuman says I am low IQ. I tried hard on this theory and its legit.

• +1
Reactions: Guest and Lorsss
Fuck it all what does matter is how it looks front untill it's very recesed.

20190524 085553

O'Pry's is behind his lip when you put his head in neutral posture. What matters is that it aligns at least with the nasion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
If your chin doesnt pass your nose its OVER

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides and androidcel
A broad and squarish chin with a good height with respect to the philtrum is everything, it can literally make you a Chad if the rest of the face isn't ogre-tier. Foward projection is a just cope perpetuated by Nerdics to feel superior to ethnic chincels with poor forward projection

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Deleted member 656
I have a "chin point" but it still looks like shit

I think the dimorphism that chin width gives you cannot be understated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: TakaRyo
Barret tier?
Google Jordan barret chin
It’s the first image

Yes I have an almost barrett tier chin point and it still looks like shit. Check my prev posts

chin to lip is big meme and not needed. And Lachowski’s chin is not recessed. O’prys chin is strong, it’s at the lip or even slightly past it.

the labiomental fold cannot be the most forward projecting part, that’s what makes you look like a birdcel

Height and width are most important for chin since they effect the front view. Projection can be anywhere from flat to strong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Its prominence and forward projection. A chin doesn't need to extend past the lips, most do not. Opry's and Hemsworth's does for example, but Dolph, Shimansky, Bieber, Chico, Pitt, Cillian Murphy and many others have it either just in line or a tiny bit behind the lip line. What many of you and I think I as well are lacking is a chin point. Have a look at Barret for example, his chin is quite far behind his lip, its actually quite a bit recessed. But because it is prominent and has a defined chin point, its doesn't ogre him.
So overall, a chin need not extend past the lips, it can sit behind or in line with them. But what is necessary is a good defined point, not a slope or other subhuman shape.

Inb4 some little dweeb subhuman says I am low IQ. I tried hard on this theory and its legit.
MEEKS COUGH COUGH