it's not costly or time consuming to improve to your looks by 0.5 PSL once you got the base

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
i don't need any bone surgery, my skull is already top tier. i just need some minor looksmax like best teeth withening and veeners on 2-3 teeth and get iris lightening to easily reach chad level
rockets can just go to 1000 km/h. i can do that in 6 months no problems.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, Deleted member 15827 and currylightskin
i'll have to prove some dog wrong again here before dipping. it's not even a fair match

I need extensive facial reconstruction to become a chad.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Erik-Jón
I need extensive facial reconstruction to become a chad.
i don't know about that, i don't even remember you and probably you matured a lil bit. in that case it's sad, i'm only going 100% because i know it's easy for me. i would never let my skull opened

yk what to do akhi, looksmax step 109:
DevotedSmoothArctichare max 1mb

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman to mtn, Deleted member 18522 and the BULL
You're stupid you need a tan and better teeth. Eye colour doesn't matter irl but you can impress some aurtists on here with light eyes so go for it if you want that. You also need better skin and curlier hair

You're stupid you need a tan and better teeth. Eye colour doesn't matter irl but you can impress some aurtists on here with light eyes so go for it if you want that. You also need better skin and curlier hair
eye colour matters a shit ton keep coping. i go to chad tier with light eyes, i have medium light skin so i'm good, hair is good too.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
eye colour matters a shit ton keep coping. i go to chad tier with light eyes, i have medium light skin so i'm good, hair is good too.
You need curly hair for female gaze. Eye colour doesn't matter tbh but it looks great in photos. In motion it's meh. Get everything else right your pale skin is your biggest failo btw please tan

You need curly hair for female gaze. Eye colour doesn't matter tbh but it looks great in photos. In motion it's meh. Get everything else right your pale skin is your biggest failo btw please tan
you're retarded if you think it doesn't matter. i would have my city on a leash with lighter eyes. and idc about what you low iq dude who has no idea what we're talking about here says. i perfectly know what i need to reach the top.

• JFL
you're retarded if you think it doesn't matter. i would have my city on a leash with lighter eyes. and idc about what you low iq dude who has no idea what we're talking about here says. i perfectly know what i need to reach the top.
Ok but tan ffs your skin colour screams rotter and it's revolting as fuck as well. You're med just own it. Also whatever man I don't think eye colour matters but dwyw

Ok but tan ffs your skin colour screams rotter and it's revolting as fuck as well. You're med just own it. Also whatever man I don't think eye colour matters but dwyw
you're just jealous because you can't get as white as me. i take sun everyday btw it's just my colour.

• JFL
you're just jealous because you can't get as white as me. i take sun everyday btw it's just my colour.
Lol bro what makes you think I want to be white and what makes you think white is always better. White as in Anglo is decent pheno after tan but pale white is a failo everywhere except in india. I'm tanned because I don't give a shit about girls here or what people think of me im looksmaxing to impress the gods and attain my natural Destiny

Lol bro what makes you think I want to be white and what makes you think white is always better. White as in Anglo is decent pheno after tan but pale white is a failo everywhere except in india. I'm tanned because I don't give a shit about girls here or what people think of me im looksmaxing to impress the gods and attain my natural Destiny

View attachment 1792061
because i don't want indian girls so i suppose it's the same for guys. brown skin isn't attractive. white orange or red is

• Hmm...
because i don't want indian girls so i suppose it's the same for guys. brown skin isn't attractive. white orange or red is
Meds have brown skin and they're the most sought after race.

Meds have brown skin and they're the most sought after race.
we don't have same skin colour ours is yellow red orange also is not the most sought after, nordics and atlantids mog us.

we don't have same skin colour ours is yellow red orange also is not the most sought after, nordics and atlantids mog us.
Atlandids have high class pheno it's not their skin. Gandy tanned is mogger pheno. Nords are memes no one likes them except hitler.

Also I had pretty light skin before I tanned
And still do to certain extent
IMG 20220720 203750
2873920 received 650010773020202

• Hmm...
but you have to realize your lightest is average italian's darkest.
I have the natural skin tone of average Italian silicians dark mog me look at the area that is not sunburnt ( close to the ear) it is pale
IMG 20220720 203750

I have the natural skin tone of average Italian silicians dark mog me look at the area that is not sunburnt ( close to the ear) it is pale
View attachment 1792072
god stfu not in the mood for your rants. you have indian eye area and skin no one will recognize you as italian, you look like a paki if anything

• JFL
god stfu not in the mood for your rants. you have indian eye area and skin no one will recognize you as italian, you look like a paki if anything
I never said I would pass as Italian. I'm saying my skin tone is average Italians. My eye area is very good tbh irl but yea it looks shit in photos but that's irrelevant I'm just talking about skin tone. I will show you my real eye area in two weeks

I never said I would pass as Italian. I'm saying my skin tone is average Italians. My eye area is very good tbh irl but yea it looks shit in photos but that's irrelevant I'm just talking about skin tone. I will show you my real eye area in two weeks
idc don't even start like i don't fucking care i only care about tinder. and no you don't have italian skin

• JFL
you're a chad stop gaslighting us incels :feelscry:
have you seen him?? i'm not in the mood for this stuff. just expose him real quickly

idc don't even start like i don't fucking care i only care about tinder. and no you don't have italian skin
What is italian skin then south italy is dark skin. I'm not talking about undertones but the epidermal skin tone

2926673 1654621128690 1

What is italian skin then south italy is dark skin. I'm not talking about undertones but the epidermal skin tone

View attachment 1792084
this is cherrypicked. i would know if every guy looked like this, it's a minority and they mostly live in deep south italy.

• +1
  • Love it
this is cherrypicked. i would know if every guy looked like this, it's a minority and they mostly live in deep south italy.
Ok but most of Italy is light brown not pale white except for foids. This is the average Italian citizen get together

they all look of european ancestry. the goalkeeper is the most ethnic one, also insigne is ethnic too.
Insigne is a manlet I'd love to beat to death. Arsenal destroyed Napoli scum

• Ugh..
Reactions: the BULL
  • JFL