it’s not over for fatcells

shredmaxer

shredmaxer

Platinum
i initially had this post under rating but i thought it would serve more purpose here instead

This first photo is me mid 2021 just after my 18th birthday i was 230+ ish pounds @ 6’3 of pure fat, never hit the gym once in my life

The second photo is me as of right now, currently 155 lbs, underweight for my height i know. I need to gymmaxx hard and soon

i went from an actual subhuman to a normal guy simply just by loosing weight (also i am very aware i do not look my age i think it’s just my genetics)

Attachments

• IMG_8202.jpeg
    IMG_8202.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8038.jpeg
    IMG_8038.jpeg
    370.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, lelouch, ReinerGeist1 and 4 others
Water, fatcel is volcel

you went from looking 25 to looking your age.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Good shit broski

thanks brotha

Yeah i've went from 120KG (265) to my current 99KG (218) at 202cm (6'6). Walking around society, grocery shopping doing whatever it's made me realise that there are millions of fat fucks that probably look great with the fat gone. The first thing a fat fuck should do is lose the fat.

You look great and you look your age aswell.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
i initially had this post under rating but i thought it would serve more purpose here instead

This first photo is me mid 2021 just after my 18th birthday i was 230+ ish pounds @ 6’3 of pure fat, never hit the gym once in my life

The second photo is me as of right now, currently 155 lbs, underweight for my height i know. I need to gymmaxx hard and soon

i went from an actual subhuman to a normal guy simply just by loosing weight (also i am very aware i do not look my age i think it’s just my genetics)
i'd say ur a htn bro

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
you still have a lot of potential to improve tho

• +1
Reactions: lelouch
looks good you should definitely get a more appealing hairstyle

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
big ass forehead
your face is proportionally too tall here, you need some hair on your sides to give the illusion of more width such as curtains

your face is proportionally too tall here, you need some hair on your sides to give the illusion of more width such as curtains
yeah i’ve been thinking about curtains for sure i’m growing my hair out rn it’s the longest it’s been for a while, also i was born with a fucjed up hairline so idk if i can pull off curtains maybe the type that cover the corners of my hairline like the tiktok curtains, i’m not losing my hair cos i’ve got pics of me keeping track of it, also got a pic of me at 15 and my hairline is FUCKED

what could i do apart from get lower bf, tan, and gym max + maybe better hair
depends bro if your willing to go the under the knife or not, as far as softmaxx goes I would try to grow your eyebrows with minoxidil, grow your hair out, maybe even dye your eyebrows a shade or 2 darker, also do all the things you mentioned
in your case it would be retarded to get surgery. you can already definitely get girls with your height and face.
if you dont find it cringe you could try prettyboymaxxing

Last edited:
depends bro if your willing to go the under the knife or not, as far as softmaxx goes I would try to grow your eyebrows with minoxidil, grow your hair out, maybe even dye your eyebrows a shade or 2 darker, also do all the things you mentioned
in your case it would be retarded to get surgery. you can already definitely get girls with your height and face.
if you dont find it cringe you could try prettyboymaxxing
if i was to get surgery it would probably be a chin implant as i think i am slightly recessed and my side profile is only good when i stick out my jaw but that’s also to do with my body fat right now too because my jaw is alright just lacking that jeff seid chin lmfaooo and maybe i’d fix my jaw asymmetry too, apart from that i don’t really think anything else, my hips are kinda wide but wtf can i do about that apart from gym max to make me them look smaller. i have thought about dying my eyebrows and i already own some minoxidil, but never really used it, also i kind of am already pretty boy maxing cause i look so young for my age and can’t grow any facial hair at all i’ve tried but it makes me look homeless pube beard

• +1
if i was to get surgery it would probably be a chin implant as i think i am slightly recessed and my side profile is only good when i stick out my jaw but that’s also to do with my body fat right now too because my jaw is alright just lacking that jeff seid chin lmfaooo and maybe i’d fix my jaw asymmetry too, apart from that i don’t really think anything else, my hips are kinda wide but wtf can i do about that apart from gym max to make me them look smaller. i have thought about dying my eyebrows and i already own some minoxidil, but never really used it, also i kind of am already pretty boy maxing cause i look so young for my age and can’t grow any facial hair at all i’ve tried but it makes me look homeless pube beard
can u see your abs?

not unless i tense them no but i have low muscle mass, check my recent post i posted my physique there
lol nice man even when i tense mine i cant see shit so im probably still obese ://

lol nice man even when i tense mine i cant see shit so im probably still obese ://
i’m not lean by any means but not fat either really idk if to do mini cut or just go big bulk mode and kill my looks for the winter for the long term gains might hop on some sarms heeheheheh

• +1
i’m not lean by any means but not fat either really idk if to do mini cut or just go big bulk mode and kill my looks for the winter for the long term gains might hop on some sarms heeheheheh
im gonna hop on mk667 but im 16 so i dont wanna fuk around with leanmaxxing

im gonna hop on mk667 but im 16 so i dont wanna fuk around with leanmaxxing
i’m thinking about rad 140 and enclo stack but i need to do more research and training before i go onto it, but don’t sarm when ur a teen cos you will fuse your growth plates + height is law so max while you can

i’m thinking about rad 140 and enclo stack but i need to do more research and training before i go onto it, but don’t sarm when ur a teen cos you will fuse your growth plates + height is law so max while you can
mk 667 isnt a sarm