It's not over for me?

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Yeah, that’s actually what @Manletmachine actually told me as well and I refused to believe him because I thought he was supposed to be Hollywood’s ugliest guy. In fact one of the girls (two perhaps, even as she forgot the name) said I reminded her of Adrien Brody and added that she found him attractive (the other one said she crushed hard on an actor, since I’ve been likened to him a couple of times already in life, I assume she meant him). Then I checked TikTok and to my surprise, he does have a ton of simps. Blew my mind. They say his nose is his best feature, perhaps the women in real life share the same opinion. Otherwise I can’t explain why I, an objectively unattractive man, would have women look at me (it actually happens a lot more, but I just don’t post about it generally).
Yeah tbh dont take ratings here too seriously, what matters is how women/girls react to you (idk ur age), if one girl is actually attracted to you, many are believe me. Idk ive seen it irl too, although considered a bad feature women dont rlly mind it even if its in average guys ( nose like gandy, opry ) but on mtns basically. Maybe it has to do with sexual dimorphism or whatever IDK.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Last Friday, I was with my brother and he told me about two different girls checking me out (one MENA, one white & I didn't see them). Then later that night when I was with another friend, I saw a black girl looking at me like this :sneaky:, I looked away immediately (because I am on my halal grind). It doesn't make sense to me, because I'm an unattractive brown boy (Pakistani).

@ascendedd @Emeraldglass @NumbThePain @edodalic29 @Average Aryan
You are a Mogger, I already told you, and don't come up with excuses. If it's not your face, it's something else. Lifefuel for 2024.

• JFL
Yeah tbh dont take ratings here too seriously, what matters is how women/girls react to you (idk ur age), if one girl is actually attracted to you, many are believe me. Idk ive seen it irl too, although considered a bad feature women dont rlly mind it even if its in average guys ( nose like gandy, opry ) but on mtns basically. Maybe it has to do with sexual dimorphism or whatever IDK.
I’ve never gotten rated here actually, I only sent my pics to a few girls online because I wanted a female opinion on my looks. I also sent it to three female friends. They were all positive, which I did not expect. I actually made a thread about this two years ago. But then I got brutally rejected by my oneitis a few months later, so I figured they were all BSing me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
You are a Mogger, I already told you, and don't come up with excuses. If it's not your face, it's something else. Lifefuel for 2024.
I’m definitely *not* a mogger. Perhaps it’s because I come across as confident irl? Maybe it’s that. But objectively I am unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19968 and emeraldglass
fakecel confirmed

I’m definitely *not* a mogger. Perhaps it’s because I come across as confident irl? Maybe it’s that. But objectively I am unattractive.
The primary thing is that you attract the girls, and that's what counts.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Splinter901 and Tai Lung
@Nebula is this nigga larping?

The primary thing is that you attract the girls, and that's what counts.
I guess none of it matters to me because the only person I liked saw me as lower than trash. :(

• So Sad
Reactions: emeraldglass
its because your a moderator of a major incel forum

I’m 22 and I’ve let my beard and moustache grow out. I’m DEAD. I look 30
Reminds me of the time I went out with a gook who said I should never grow facial hair because I look 10 years older. Going out with her and rejecting her felt good, made me serious about looksmaxxing too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39140
Reminds me of the time I went out with a gook who said I should never grow facial hair because I look 10 years older. Going out with her and rejecting her felt good, made me serious about looksmaxxing too.
Facial hair makes anyone look older.

i dont like you anymore that much bhai

• +1
Reactions: Angutoid
The story is legit. 😈

^ See @Nebula’s response, you have no reason to dislike me. 👿
Thats good to hear bhai. I just meant i cant confirm anything cuz i wasnt there

Thats good to hear bhai. I just meant i cant confirm anything cuz i wasnt there
I know right? It’s lifefuel. Goes to show that PSL isn’t always right. And of course, but I never LARP with my stories.

• +1
Reactions: Nebula
I know right? It’s lifefuel. Goes to show that PSL isn’t always right. And of course, but I never LARP with my stories.
Nah psl is cope all about appeal tbh. Unless u make psl = appeal but we have coping mfs

Nah psl is cope all about appeal tbh. Unless u make psl = appeal but we have coping mfs
If psl isnt about appeal to the opposite gender, what use is it for ? Lmfao

• JFL
I agree, appeal > PSL. That’s why people who say Gandy has more appeal than Zayn are retarded, JFL.

• +1
Autistic facial analysis and jerking off to psl gods that what it is used for

PSL is male gaze bhai. Appeal is female gaze.

I agree, appeal > PSL. That’s why people who say Gandy has more appeal than Zayn are retarded, JFL.
Zayn has giga status though

Even without status he would have more appeal though.
Exluding zayns appeal, gandy just destroys zayn lmfao thats cope, he also has a good body and 6’2 6’3. Its not even close. He is definition of tall dark and handsome

yeah with heavily frauded pics
Still you look objectively better than me. If anything you should be glad an unattractive guy like me gets attention from cute girls.

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence
Still you look objectively better than me. If anything you should be glad an unattractive guy like me gets attention from cute girls.
i feel like you are a larper but i love u anyways im jk

Exluding zayns appeal, gandy just destroys zayn lmfao thats cope, he also has a good body and 6’2 6’3. Its not even close. He is definition of tall dark and handsome
If you think young women would prefer Gandy over Zayn then you are simply not leaving the house. Gandy is the definition of male gaze!

i feel like you are a larper but i love u anyways im jk
LARPing about what?

My being ugly? No, it’s confirmed by @Nebula that I’m not secretly a chad.

My stories? No, it’s not LARP either, whatever I say happens, happens.

I don’t LARP.

If you think young women would prefer Gandy over Zayn then you are simply not leaving the house. Gandy is the definition of male gaze!
Jfl if u think face actually plays a role irl. Even if zayns face appeal is chad, and gandys htn, with 6’3 and built always wins. Chads irl basically dont exist, tall jacked HTN = chad. Zayn wont make pants wet

Jfl if u think face actually plays a role irl. Even if zayns face appeal is chad, and gandys htn, with 6’3 and built always wins. Chads irl basically dont exist, tall jacked HTN = chad. Zayn wont make pants wet
You are just male gaze maxxed bhai, same with @Nebula (since he JFL’d my Zayn without appeal > Gandy post), accept it.

Take for example Adrien Brody, like we discussed, we men think he’s ugly, but women think he looks good.

@Nebula Do me a favor and look up Adrien Brody. Subhuman or not? I think you will agree that he is.

Hence proving my point that you two are malegazemaxxed and thus can’t say that Zayn wouldn’t he preferred over Gandy.

You are just male gaze maxxed bhai, same with @Nebula (since he JFL’d my Zayn without appeal > Gandy post), accept it.

Take for example Adrien Brody, like we discussed, we men think he’s ugly, but women think he looks good.

@Nebula Do me a favor and look up Adrien Brody. Subhuman or not? I think you will agree that he is.

Hence proving my point that you two are malegazemaxxed and thus can’t say that Zayn wouldn’t he preferred over Gandy.
Buddy IDC about gandys face or what appeal that face is, he is 6’3 and jacked. Even if his face was htn he simply would outslay zayn in any setting lol.

Im not male gaze maxxed lol. Its just a ridiculous claim that zayn would beat a literal tall dark handsome chad jfl. What is your reason for this so called mog from zayn?

Buddy IDC about gandys face or what appeal that face is, he is 6’3 and jacked. Even if his face was htn he simply would outslay zayn in any setting lol.
Gandy would out-slay Zayn in a retirement home, for sure. The older ladies love a man like Gandy! Meanwhile the college girls would lust after Zayn.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
Im not male gaze maxxed lol. Its just a ridiculous claim that zayn would beat a literal tall dark handsome chad jfl. What is your reason for this so called mog from zayn?
Well, can you at least look up Adrien and confirm his subhumanity here? And by calling Gandy a chad, or thinking he is more appealing to women, you are definitely malegazemaxxed. Zayn is/was a prettyboy, and prettyboys do better with women than masc guys.

Well, can you at least look up Adrien and confirm his subhumanity here? And by calling Gandy a chad, or thinking he is more appealing to women, you are definitely malegazemaxxed. Zayn is/was a prettyboy, and prettyboys do better with women than masc guys.
Buddy thats why i told u to go outside because u dont know how the outside works. If u think a woman would pick a twink over a tall jacked dude who also has a better face, idk what to tell you tbh.

Buddy thats why i told u to go outside because u dont know how the outside works. If u think a woman would pick a twink over a tall jacked dude who also has a better face, idk what to tell you tbh.
That’s what I’m trying to tell you. You think Gandy has a better face because you’re malegazemaxxed. But that’s not how women see it. Prime women prefer Zayn, not Gandy.

That’s what I’m trying to tell you. You think Gandy has a better face because you’re malegazemaxxed. But that’s not how women see it. Prime women prefer Zayn, not Gandy.
In middle school and high school? Sure. We can agree on that ig

Lol