It's not over for me?

Well, can you at least look up Adrien and confirm his subhumanity here? And by calling Gandy a chad, or thinking he is more appealing to women, you are definitely malegazemaxxed. Zayn is/was a prettyboy, and prettyboys do better with women than masc guys.
Jew/10. Hes unique looking tbh. Not really that subhuman

Jew/10. Hes unique looking tbh. Not really that subhuman
“Not really that subhuman” is still subhuman. Thus you prove my point. You are malegazemaxxed.

“Not really that subhuman” is still subhuman. Thus you prove my point. You are malegazemaxxed.
No i mean hes like mtn tbh. He doesnt have any giga subhuman features

Lol look up the vid where gandy goes to his old school and see how the young girls react tl his face. This guy has appeal to all age groups
I defo think gandy is good looking because he is chad, but retards here think looking masc = no appeal to young women. Sexual dimorphism is law.

No i mean hes like mtn tbh. He doesnt have any giga subhuman features
JFL. Literally his nose. It was broken three times, just like mine was.

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
I defo think gandy is good looking because he is chad, but retards here think looking masc = no appeal to young women. Sexual dimorphism is law.
Nobody is saying Gandy is ugly, all I’m saying is young women prefer Zayn. That’s what appeal is all about. Only malegazemaxxed aspies on .org will think Gandy > Zayn.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19968
They just detected your personality from miles away.

JFL. Literally his nose. It was broken three times, just like mine was.
Idk how his nose looks cant bother but non straight bridge doesnt make a nose bad. Gandys/o pry nose objectively mog 95% of forums noses

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick
Idk how his nose looks cant bother but non straight bridge doesnt make a nose bad. Gandys/o pry nose objectively mog 95% of forums noses
adrien-brody-his-nose-and-sad-eyes-v0-1dcbxy5psjpb1.jpg

According to @Nebula, his nose isn’t a giga subhuman trait.

JFL.

F this over stuff. I know a fat ltn who married one of the most beautiful women in my family.

It's all about timing.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and Gengar
Mtn is still subhuman ye

Adrien is subhuman to us men, but women really like him.

Sometimes I’m also malegazemaxxed like you (hence why I thought Adrien was a subhuman — wrongly so).

LOL u complain about me being not harsh now huh but then gives me fucking warnings in the ratings section just lol
For what did u get warned?

LOL u complain about me being not harsh now huh but then gives me fucking warnings in the ratings section just lol
Because he’s not asking for ratings on our forum, is he? The fact you say he’s got no giga subhuman traits is enough for me to know your ratings are crap! 😹

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Calling people subhuman but i keep getting warnings for underrating or not giving constructive criticism
@Gengar why is telling the truth bad? If someone is subhuman, they are lol. No one wants to break down 50 pages

@Gengar why is telling the truth bad? If someone is subhuman, they are lol. No one wants to break down 50 pages
His standards are crazy, that’s the problem. You need to be at least HTN for him to say you look okay..ish.

His standards are crazy, that’s the problem. You need to be at least HTN for him to say you look okay..ish.
Women rate harsher. Women rates average man a 2 literally lmfao, theres scientific studies, u can cope all u want

Women rate harsher. Women rates average man a 2 literally lmfao, theres scientific studies, u can cope all u want
This is 100% accurate but mods like @Gengar are just retarded like i said no point in discussing

Does that mean they’re right? No. The point is you are supposed to rate objectively, not subjectively.

Does that mean they’re right? No. The point is you are supposed to rate objectively, not subjectively.
What matters is their appeal to them, u keep talking about appeal muh zayn muh that but when it doesnt help ur point here u dont acknowledge it.

Attachments

• D4ACC55E-3B7D-410A-BD33-6E3E39561311.jpeg
    D4ACC55E-3B7D-410A-BD33-6E3E39561311.jpeg
    39.5 KB · Views: 0
What matters is their appeal to them, u keep talking about appeal muh zayn muh that but when it doesnt help ur point here u dont acknowledge it.
Women view 80% of men as ugly, top 20% and above is HTN so Nebula is actually right lmfao. U need to be htn to look okay

This is 100% accurate but mods like @Gengar are just retarded like i said no point in discussing
You are genuinely retarded if you think he’s got a point. The idea about ratings is that they should be objective, not subjective. You’re supposed to rate someone’s face objectively; not adding or subtracting points because of their phenotype, race or height. That’s what ratings are about.

You are genuinely retarded if you think he’s got a point. The idea about ratings is that they should be objective, not subjective. You’re supposed to rate someone’s face objectively; not adding or subtracting points because of their phenotype, race or height. That’s what ratings are about.
Some phenotypes are objectively uglier, ur point being? U cant rate 100% objectively lmfao, u need to have a formula or some shit.

Oh No Oops GIF by Acorn TV

Earlier, we were talking about their appeal. NOT their ratings. Gandy has higher PSL than Zayn, but Zayn has more appeal. Appeal and PSL aren’t necessarily correlated. Sometimes someone can be high PSL but low appeal (Elias dePoot) or low PSL but high appeal.

Some phenotypes are objectively uglier, ur point being? U cant rate 100% objectively lmfao, u need to have a formula or some shit.
Do you even know what objectively means? You clearly do not. Objective means being impartial.

Do you even know what objectively means? You clearly do not. Objective means being impartial.
Ik what objective means lol, you saying race or phenotype doesnt matter in face rating is just absurd. Being indian or abo or whatever is objectively bad. Mirin cope tho. The only good looking indians btw are the ones who can pass for italian or arab or some shit thats how big of a failo it is OBJECTIVELY. Why shouldnt pheno matter ? Jfl

Ik what objective means lol, you saying race or phenotype doesnt matter in face rating is just absurd. Being indian or abo or whatever is objectively bad. Mirin cope tho. The only good looking indians btw are the ones who can pass for italian or arab or some shit thats how big of a failo it is OBJECTIVELY. Why shouldnt pheno matter ? Jfl
You are once again mistaking appeal for objective ratings. The irony of you two calling me retarded is hilarious.

A 4/10 Indian will still be a 4/10, even if he has low appeal. Just because he has low appeal, doesn’t mean his rating should be 1/10.

That makes zero sense.

His 4/10 rating comes from his facial features and the harmony that he has.

NOT from his appeal. Saying he’s 1/10 because most women wouldn’t find him attractive is not objective. It’s subjective and absurd.

You are once again mistaking appeal for objective ratings. The irony of you two calling me retarded is hilarious.

A 4/10 Indian will still be a 4/10, even if he has low appeal. Just because he has low appeal, doesn’t mean his rating should be 1/10.

That makes zero sense.

NOT from his appeal. Saying he’s 1/10 because most women wouldn’t find him attractive is not objective. It’s subjective and absurd.
The problem is with the 4/10 indian he would be a 5 if white or some other pheno lmfao. Thats the problem. Lets not talk how multiple experiements have proven how dark skin indians especially have 0 appeal on tinder.

That makes zero sense.

Also JFL if u think this forum can rate for shit, you have been blackpilled for so long and how u ignore the pheno failo is beyond me

The problem is with the 4/10 indian he would be a 5 if white or some other pheno lmfao. Thats the problem. Lets not talk how multiple experiements have proven how dark skin indians especially have 0 appeal on tinder.
If he a white guy had the exact same facial features and harmony, then he would still be a 4/10 white, but he would have more appeal due to being white. That doesn’t mean he’s a 6/10. He would still be a 4/10, like the Indian.

And again, why are you bringing up appeal again? That doesn’t affect someone’s rating, just their SMV.

Like I said, SMV =\= objective rating.

People should be rated on their facial features and harmony, not their SMV. So things like race and height are irrelevant.

Also JFL if u think this forum can rate for shit, you have been blackpilled for so long and how u ignore the pheno failo is beyond me
Read this post that I just wrote:
If he a white guy had the exact same facial features and harmony, then he would still be a 4/10 white, but he would have more appeal due to being white. That doesn’t mean he’s a 6/10. He would still be a 4/10, like the Indian.

And again, why are you bringing up appeal again? That doesn’t affect someone’s rating, just their SMV.

People should be rated on their facial features and harmony, not their SMV. So things like race and height are irrelevant.

What point does the objective rating have if it doesnt correlate to real life?

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
What point does the objective rating have if it doesnt correlate to real life?
Objective ratings are without bias. Why should people’s bias matter more? People have different opinions after all. I genuinely know a European girl who specifically likes dark-skinned Dravidians, the ones you just claimed are extremely unattractive / have no appeal. It’s not black and white. That’s why objective ratings are important.

Last Friday, I was with my brother and he told me about two different girls checking me out (one MENA, one white & I didn't see them). Then later that night when I was with another friend, I saw a black girl looking at me like this :sneaky:, I looked away immediately (because I am on my halal grind). It doesn't make sense to me, because I'm an unattractive brown boy (Pakistani).

@ascendedd @Emeraldglass @NumbThePain @edodalic29 @Average Aryan
Bhai you are a fake subhuman. You are probably handsome

• JFL
Bhai you are a fake subhuman. You are probably handsome
No, I am not. Check @Nebula ‘s earlier post, where he confirms I’m unattractive / ugly.

I guess this is just something that’s unexplainable..? Either way, should be lifefuel for guys like you who mog me into the dirt.

Are you enjoying the fireworks here in The Netherlands?

No, I am not. Check @Nebula ‘s earlier post, where he confirms I’m unattractive / ugly.

I guess this is just something that’s unexplainable..? Either way, should be lifefuel for guys like you who mog me into the dirt.

Are you enjoying the fireworks here in The Netherlands?
Bhai I regret not getting the chance to see you, I fucked up. But hey I am coming again in april i think. For some reason I qm so fucking tired today, its like Friday and Saturday took their toll on me so me and my niggas are spending new years chilling watching some TV.

• Woah