It's not possible to be incel if you are NW1

lyniahihi

lyniahihi

Bronze
Most mens are balding in their 20's and don't take fin, it's like 1% of men who take fin

The 18 yo chad pretty boy who gets all the girls at school will start balding in his 20's and it will be over for him

just be at least average or above, and take fin theory

it's better to be average or htn with nw1, then chad with nw3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, Rt-Rust1, Baldingman1998 and 8 others
Have you ever found any balding stats?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
just leave your basement, at least 70% of mens are nw2 or nw3 at 23 - 25 yo

normies and doctors consider that you are balding when you are NW5 jfl

balding is miniaturizing which starts slowly in your early 20 for most mens, and by the age of 25 your temples are gone

you can be giga chad pretty boy superstar at 18 and incel at 25 just because the norwood reaper got you

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, LastHopeForNorman, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
Most mens are balding in their 20's and don't take fin, it's like 1% of men who take fin

The 18 yo chad pretty boy who gets all the girls at school will start balding in his 20's and it will be over for him

just be at least average or above, and take fin theory

it's better to be average or htn with nw1, then chad with nw3
Some men don't even need to take fin, guys like zayn malik have literal perfect nw0 genetics

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic
PSL autists think the guy on the left mogs the guy on the right jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, UglyGod360, randomvanish and 15 others
Brutal bro, can you provide a picture of what you consider a NW1?

• +1
I think hair might be the only feature that can compete for number 1 most crucial feature right up there with skullpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and oldcell
Yeah hair is everything. Legit an entire 2 point deduction on the /10 rating system IMO if you're a norwood 3 or worse. If you're not gigachad like Meeks, it completely destroys your chances to get prime women. No young women is fantasising about a bald guy. I think I'm at the very early stages of hair loss and I'm watching very closely and will get on fin if it gets worse. Better to have ED than no hair. Not like I'll be needing my dick anyway if I'm bald.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 5180, Preoximerianas and 2 others
Most retarded theory ever

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 14781, LooksmaxxHopeful and 6 others
gandy would mog u to another dimension even with nw13

Last edited:
  • +1
It's not possible to be incel with a 7.5inch wrist

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 17301

balding is miniaturizing which starts slowly in your early 20 for most mens, and by the age of 25 your temples are gone

you can be giga chad pretty boy superstar at 18 and incel at 25 just because the norwood reaper got you
Funny because yesterday I was looking up pics on reddit of 20-24 yos and came to the conclusion that people stop taking care of themselves and start aging like shit after around 21-22 yos. So many people out there with bad skin that are balding, and just look so much older than they are. I've even met early 20s women who are balding lmfao.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17525 and Preoximerianas
Funny because yesterday I was looking up pics on reddit of 20-24 yos and came to the conclusion that people stop taking care of themselves and start aging like shit after around 21-22 yos. So many people out there with bad skin that are balding, and just look so much older than they are. I've even met early 20s women who are balding lmfao.
Skin = 99% genetics + 1% taking care

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14781, Kmscurry, Birdcell and 1 other person
I have seborrheic dermatitis on my face and chest and my mum told me I used to have bad eczema as a baby and I realised my grandma has this too. Sometimes I cope with skincare routines and sure it helps a bit but it all boils down to genetics in the end, how your skin reacts to hormones, etc...

Skin = 99% genetics + 1% taking care
Somewhat agree. Somewhat disagree. Def not 99% but I'd say somewhere around 60% genetic since even if you do have terrible skin you can still take procedures to keep your skin from getting worse off and improving it. Same thing for someone with good genetics. Genetics chance over time. We don't have the same genetics as we're born as when we die..

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and Deleted member 14781
I am 100% sure that less than 1% of the population takes fin lmao

Yeah hair is everything. Legit an entire 2 point deduction on the /10 rating system IMO if you're a norwood 3 or worse. If you're not gigachad like Meeks, it completely destroys your chances to get prime women. No young women is fantasising about a bald guy. I think I'm at the very early stages of hair loss and I'm watching very closely and will get on fin if it gets worse. Better to have ED than no hair. Not like I'll be needing my dick anyway if I'm bald.
Very much this. Hair wont do shit if you are a hexum but it will still do shit even if you are 2 psl.

most men aren't balding in their 20s my older relatives aren't balding this is cope

im giga nw1 and incel

• Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998
L
most men aren't balding in their 20s my older relatives aren't balding this is cope
Many white guys are also very few white guys have great hair as they get older

rogaine usually works