It's nuts how racist social justice types are

bourgeoizyzz

bourgeoizyzz

Nationally recognized gay-face detector.
In private, amongst trusted individuals I may sometimes use the n-word and discuss IQ and crime stats.

Social Justice Mayo Monkeys will literally go out in public and say "the only reason POCs can't keep up is white supremacy. They can't handle expectation of being on time and planning ahead."

You can't make 2024 up

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: gonion wanter, dantemaxxing, fuxkdakikez and 2 others
Social Justice Mayo Monkeys will literally go out in public and say "the only reason POCs can't keep up is white supremacy. They can't handle expectation of being on time and planning ahead."

and that’s more racist than the non-SJW stance that it’s because of IQ and genetics not White supremacy?

In private, amongst trusted individuals I may sometimes use the n-word and discuss IQ and crime stats.

You can't make 2024 up
then they aren’t actually SJWs they are just larpers.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
I’m racist

• Love it
Reactions: BitchBoy
what if niggers smelled like cinnamon

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy

You can't make 2024 up
Most sjws are closet racists tbh.

and that’s more racist than the non-SJW stance that it’s because of IQ and genetics not White supremacy?
It's the same argument wrapped in nicer words

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel