Its official boyos, im ugly asf.

50% ASI fuck off :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: you are NOT a south indian subhuman dasyu:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
jfl we are literally most likely descended from reddys or telugu brahmins that converted wtf are you talking about :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

South Indian GEDmatch DNA results 1

Telugu Brahmins have 5 less ASI, way more NE Euro and slightly more Baloch on average than Hyderabadi Muslims so no that's not really true tbh

Hyderabadi Muslims are closer to Reddy results

View attachment 1677854
Telugu Brahmins have 5 less ASI, way more NE Euro and slightly more Baloch on average than Hyderabadi Muslims so no that's not really true tbh

Hyderabadi Muslims are closer to Reddy results
But we have 5% more caucasian than reddys lmao, do you really want to play this game... me i have 5.81 lmao almost 6 also i dont know why you keep using "the way more" to describe differences of literally at max, 5%, :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

jfl we are literally most likely descended from reddys or telugu brahmins that converted wtf are you talking about :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
cope fuck off:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:, only people with poop coloring like me can claim the south indian label:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Screen Shot 2022 05 12 at 94744 PM

But we have 5% more caucasian than reddys lmao, do you really want to play this game... me i have 5.81 lmao almost 6
If you do like a differences check based off the percentages, you're 13% further than Brahmins while you're 11% further than Reddys.
cope fuck off:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:, only people with poop coloring like me can claim the south indian label:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Fuck off you're a gaslighting HTN with red-undertones bro you literally have RED undertones:feelsgood:

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: rand anon
jfl this nigga was a dravidian chad the whole time smfh :lul::lul::lul: look at those hollow cheeks.
I'm 5'3 teramanlet and have yucky poop skin:sick::sick::sick::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: I'd trade places with u any day JFL

jfl this nigga was a dravidian chad the whole time smfh :lul::lul::lul: look at those hollow cheeks.
this guy is such a bone mogger with insane bone mass, he's literally at fucking 18% bodyfat apparently which is the same as me and his face has such good definition while I look like a boneless joke with nothing:lul::feelswhy:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
this guy is such a bone mogger with insane bone mass, he's literally at fucking 18% bodyfat apparently which is the same as me and his face has such good definition while I look like boneless with nothing:lul::feelswhy:
its over for him in curryland tho because its skin color over facial structure over there, fucking brutal that hes 5'3. Lmao thats what happens when you are hindu tho. Stay eating grass and drinking cow piss (jfl just another reason for me to hate hinduism), muslims will eat steak and drink cow milk and actually physically grow like humans are suppose to.

its over for him in curryland tho because its skin color over facial structure over there, fucking brutal that hes 5'3. Lmao thats what happens when you are hindu tho. Stay eating grass and drinking cow piss (jfl just another reason for me to hate hinduism), muslims will eat steak and drink cow milk and actually physically grow like humans are suppose to.
I'm american born and raised, and I've been eating beef since I was kid nigga jfl

Fuck off you're a gaslighting HTN with red-undertones bro you literally have RED undertone
pretty sure it's just the ambient lighting bhai, unfortunately, plus my skin was also irritated from tret. But I def wanna try out some supplements for red undertones

LL nigga its the only way.
5'3 to 5'5:soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh:

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
I'm american born and raised, and I've been eating beef since I was kid nigga jfl

pretty sure it's just the ambient lighting bhai, unfortunately, plus my skin was also irritated from tret. But I def wanna try out some supplements for red undertones

5'3 to 5'5:soy::soy::soy::feelsuhh:
Go the whole way nigga, 5'9 boyo.

Attachments

• Screenshot (9).png
    Screenshot (9).png
    203.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Go the whole way nigga, 5'9 boyo.
don't wanna be crippled

doesn't even matter anyways, I'd still be a non NT incel with dravidian streetshitter pheno:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

don't wanna be crippled

doesn't even matter anyways, I'd still be a non NT incel with dravidian streetshitter pheno:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
then bleach and get cosmetic facial surgeries while getting LL. The only thing that stops me from definitley getting LL is that im already 6ft, so i feel like im in the safe zone when it comes to height, but honestly if i felt like i could eek out more attention from foids by being taller, i'd consider getting atleast 3 inches on top of all the bleaching and facial cosmetic surgeries i will do so i can be a 6'3 lightskin chadpreet. I mean why the fuck not, you only live once.

• +1
while getting LL
like I said bhai, I don't wanna be crippled when I'm old, getting to 5'9 through LL would def do that

then bleach
currently on tret, if I don't notice significant improvement after 8 months I'll start hydroquinone

get cosmetic facial surgeries
Most probably gonna get rhino. Maybe canthoplasty, or whatever the surgery for UEE is, but my eye area is relatively decent for the most part so I don't wanna fuck with it too much

The only thing that stops me from definitley getting LL is that im already 6ft
South indians are subhuman manlets:feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy: fuck off Aryan mogger :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: you are North Indian NOT South :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

South indians are subhuman manlets:feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy: fuck off Aryan mogger :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: you are North Indian NOT South :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Lmao calm down there is literally a Rajasthani brahmin on here that is lightskin and passes of more as some kind MENA than he does curry, and he's only 5'8 :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. I heightmog your average curry no matter where they come from in India.

Try a more NT photo next time.

Try a more NT photo next time.
Can't I'm a no friend loser autistic shut in so it's not like I have any friends to take a picture of me doing something NT in the outside world.

• So Sad
Can't I'm a no friend loser autistic shut in so it's not like I have any friends to take a picture of me doing something NT in the outside world.
Doesn't necessarily have to be with other people, just a better background and higher quality.

Photofeeler is cope anyway.

• +1
Doesn't necessarily have to be with other people, just a better background and higher quality.

Photofeeler is cope anyway.
Cope, I specifically set the voters to be young foids in their early 20s. Now I know why I'm a khhv at 24, only 1 in 4 or 5 out of 20 women could see themselves actually sleeping with me without an LTR.

• Hmm...
Cope, I specifically set the voters to be young foids in their early 20s. Now I know why I'm a khhv at 24, only 1 in 4 or 5 out of 20 women could see themselves actually sleeping with me without an LTR.
It's not cope, I got 9.6 (set to young female voters) and I'm not a model or anything.

EyeMe.io was better while it was up.

It's not cope, I got 9.6 (set to young female voters) and I'm not a model or anything.

EyeMe.io was better while it was up.
Jfl you legit are probably a chad if you got a 9.6 :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Lmao calm down there is literally a Rajasthani brahmin on here that is lightskin and passes of more as some kind MENA than he does curry, and he's only 5'8 :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. I heightmog your average curry no matter where they come from in India.
cope:feelswah::feelswah: North indians are taller than yucky poopskinned south indians on avg:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

He is right about photofeeler though, these are my results with non NT pic like yours
Screen Shot 2022 05 12 at 105312 PM
Screen Shot 2022 05 12 at 105434 PM

bunch of virtue signaling whores:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Jfl you dummy, all those statues are suppose to depict iconography that stems from hinduism jfl. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: They are works of art im sure that took alot of sweat and talent, but they are disgusting and degenerate and make me wanna...:

And Muslims ask why people hate them :feelswhat:

You look like an Indian emo from 2010 idk :feelswhere:
Terrible eye area tbh

You look like an Indian emo from 2010 idk :feelswhere:
Terrible eye area tbh
I deserved to be more of an emo because my life has been actually nothing but shit ever since I can remember, compared to spoiled suburban upper middle class white faggots that think their lives are shit because their parents took away their "allowances" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

5.75 PSL is chadlite not HTN :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: plus pajeets suffer from ethnic tax stop gaslighting:feelsree::feelsree:
Just lol everyone is coming to this thread just rub in my face how much better looking they are than me, including you you drav mogger.

• Hmm...
5.75 PSL is chadlite not HTN :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: plus pajeets suffer from ethnic tax stop gaslighting:feelsree::feelsree:
I mean the photo I used was HTN at best. I've done some softmaxxing since then. I can PM the photo if you want.

I deserved to be more of an emo because my life has been actually nothing but shit ever since I can remember, compared to spoiled suburban upper middle class white faggots that think their lives are shit because their parents took away their "allowances" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
What did you expect? You're curry in the west
Your cousins back in India or Pakistan don't even have clean water

• Hmm...
My cousins from both sides of the family live in the west Jfl and are both rich asf and successful and live in mansions on top of cliffs in gated communities in Los Angeles.:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: my personal family is unironically the poorest one out of the 3. Assume more retard.

• +1
Nigga cut your hair you fucking faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Entschuldigung
My cousins from both sides of the family live in the west Jfl and are both rich asf and successful and live in mansions on top of cliffs in gated communities in Los Angeles.:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile: my personal family is unironically the poorest one out of the 3. Assume more retard.
You should pray to the white man everyday for accepting you in their country
:feelshehe:

• JFL
Nope. Whites native homeland is Europe, not north America. North America is an arena where races from all over the world come to compete against one another :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• +1
Jfl wtf why?
You really asking why?
You look like a gay bitch thats why

Get a fade,grow some stubble

Bruh you look like the biggest outcast ever

Actually forget it,i dont think you are smart enough to understand

u do know most american poopjeets come from rich indian families right jfl:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

that's jews u stupid goy u fell for their shit and soon america will be minority white :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1