Its official boyos, im ugly asf.

You really asking why?
You look like a gay bitch thats why

Get a fade,grow some stubble

Bruh you look like the biggest outcast ever

Actually forget it,i dont think you are smart enough to understand
Nah I rather bleach and get other cosmetic surgeries, than try to play up some dark ethnic rough boy persona.

• JFL
Reactions: IceBreaker0
Nah I rather bleach and get other cosmetic surgeries, then try to play up some dark ethnic rough boy persona.
Well just remember my words,you will not get an bitches with your attitude

Nope. Whites native homeland is Europe, not north America. North America is an arena where races from all over the world come to compete against one another :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Yes buddy definitely :feelskek:

Well just remember my words,you will not get an bitches with your attitude
I only want jbs, not ran through whores that have had more bodies buried in them than a graveyard. Lightskin prettyboy look is more Ideal for jbs. Whores want "muh masculine men".

• JFL
Reactions: IceBreaker0
You didn't need a website to tell you that

• So Sad
Reactions: CFW432
Wtf does softmaxxed mean to you?

For your skin tone, look like a cool latino as much as possible

haircut, jewelry, fashion etc

You're not ugly, don't have an offputting phenotype for an Indian, and are 6ft.

Your eyes are subhuman though, that is probably the reason for your bad reactions irl. You need a retraction

Kerala is the tallest state in India lol
Screen Shot 2022 05 12 at 111251 PM

4% steppe :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: NOT south indian:feelswah::feelswah::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
For your skin tone, look like a cool latino as much as possible

haircut, jewelry, fashion etc

You're not ugly, don't have an offputting phenotype for an Indian, and are 6ft.

Your eyes are subhuman though, that is probably the reason for your bad reactions irl. You need a retraction
Nope I rather bleach to lightskin and play prettyboy. Being a rough ethnic does not appeal to me.

I'm going to straighten my hair if I have to in order to have prettyish styles, I don't like rough ethnic faded look.

Yeah I have to get orbital decompression, lower blephoraplasty/eyelid retraction, and ptosis surgery.

I'm going to straighten my hair if I have to in order to have prettyish styles
be careful with that, can lead to hairloss, otherwise I'd do the same:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

I'm khhv, not NT, and haven't had friends since high school it's over:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy:

I'm on 1mg/day fin and still have a libido :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: it won't go away :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Same

Also I'm probably going to get back on FIN after my hair transplant, even though I was suffering major sides when I was on it the last time :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: I'm going to get dick surgery as well so I can have an 8 inch cock.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
:feelswah::feelswah:

it didn't look like u were norwooding or thinning, u fringe frauding?

what were the sides, just curious. Also, maybe look into ru58841, supposed to be better apparently

it didn't look like u were norwooding or thinning, u fringe frauding?
Diffuse thinning :feelswhy::feelswhy:

what were the sides, just curious. Also, maybe look into ru58841, supposed to be better apparently

Literally killed my libido. Like I couldn't get horny at all, couldn't get an erection without manual simulation (still really can't), weak erections in general, Watery sperm. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: just lol at this life.

I'm considering giving RU a try

Diffuse thinning :feelswhy::feelswhy:
I mean from the photo, I don't really see it. Maybe u should get the transplant later if it gets really bad and just hop back on fin for now. Save some donor hair for when u really need it.

Literally killed my libido. Like I couldn't get horny at all, couldn't get an erection without manual simulation (still really can't), weak erections in general, Watery sperm. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: just lol at this life.
Wish I had that side :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Aren't u incel too? Why would u wanna be horny? It's like torture for me:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Thats one group, they're still south indians.

Other South Indians have steppe too bhai come on

Not to that extent, 4% steppe is on par with “South Indian” (not really) Brahmins. And steppe % plays a huge role in your pheno, can make all the difference in coloring. Therefore, they aren’t South Indian

My mom has 3 something % steppe and is a few shades lighter than me despite being 55% ASI :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::hnghn::hnghn:

• Hmm...
Thats one group, they're still south indians.

Other South Indians have steppe too bhai come on
That one foid that I told u I went on a date with was a kerala Christian. She looked gujju though :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• Woah
That one foid that I told u I went on a date with was a kerala Christian. She looked gujju though :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Indian Christian foids are reserved for Hindu BVLLS:blackpill:

• JFL
Photofeeler Results:

View attachment 1677768

Actual Data in terms of what i was voted.

View attachment 1677769

Worthless virtue signaling/gaslighting/bluepilled Feedback, jfl "looks too young" (didnt realize looking youthful was a failo)

View attachment 1677770

Picture i used:

View attachment 1677771
Bro why would you put yourself to be judged by women. Don't you know those women immediately despise and resent you for being a loser? They know THEY are losers, so if someone looks for THEIR validation how much of a loser must he be?

• JFL
Indian Christian foids are reserved for Hindu BVLLS:blackpill:
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

fuck that whore though, it's for the best. dumb bitch is mentally ill. While we were waiting in line for coffee, she tells me she's a 3rd year psych major who has no idea what she wants to be :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Then we drove to a lake, walked around a bit, and then sat at a picnic table and talked for a while. Mentally ill freak literally asked me "Are you okay with the LGBT community?" :lul::lul::lul: I told her I was neutral :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: then she proceeds to tell me that she's bi and tells me the story of how she came out of the closet at a party with some white woman, while her cousins were present :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: it's over american pajeetas are fucked in the head :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BongMog, 5.5psl, Deleted member 16515 and 5 others
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
View attachment 1677989

fuck that whore though, it's for the best. dumb bitch is mentally ill. While we were waiting in line for coffee, she tells me she's a 3rd year psych major who has no idea what she wants to be :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Then we drove to a lake, walked around a bit, and then sat at a picnic table and talked for a while. Mentally ill freak literally asked me "Are you okay with the LGBT community?" :lul::lul::lul: I told her I was neutral :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: then she proceeds to tell me that she's bi and tells me the story of how she came out of the closet at a party with some white woman, while her cousins were present :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: it's over american pajeetas are fucked in the head :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Holy fucking shit:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Its utterly over for American Desis:feelswhy:

How cucked are these faggots just fucking lol at the absolute state of things there

• +1
There are literal chads and tyrones on that website who's pictures are voted on, does he really think that foids voted low on them just because they thought, huh look at this guy, he put his picture on this site, WHAT A LOSER! JUST FUCKING LOL. LOOK AT ALL THESE LOSERS! :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220513-061840_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220513-061840_Chrome.jpg
    453.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220513-061850_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220513-061850_Chrome.jpg
    563.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220513-061928_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220513-061928_Chrome.jpg
    588.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220513-061944_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220513-061944_Chrome.jpg