Its only going to get tougher for ethnics tbh

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Zoomers seem much more racially aware than millenials and they have much less virtue signalling, not that virtue signalling causes romantic relationships to happen, but I remember when I was in high school nobody wanted to be accused of being racist, it was like the worst thing to call someone due to our social programming, discriminating based on race for dating people was considered legit racism
It seems like its less that way and the pendulum is swinging back the other way against the retard leftists and their failed attempts to win over the culture completely. Tbh I predict in the next few decades shit is only going to get more difficult for ethnics, both in general and in terms of SMV.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and EthnicelAscension
I though gen z was the most progessive generation

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood

They're progressive on Twitter. In reality though zoomer whores - regardless of race - are the biggest white supremacists in existence.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Zeta ascended, EthnicelAscension and 2 others
Back when I browsed /pol/ I remember seeing a lot of survey data indicating that zoomers were much more likely as opposed to millenials to lean more towards alt right opinions. I'm pretty sure the leftist dogma machine always wants to convince us that the youth are hella progressive every generation.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Back when I browsed /pol/ I remember seeing a lot of survey data indicating that zoomers were much more likely as opposed to millenials to lean more towards alt right opinions. I'm pretty sure the leftist dogma machine always wants to convince us that the youth are hella progressive every generation.

Dude it's over for all races the more hypergamous a society gets the less and less and less birth rates which I don't care about racial altruists do

• +1
It's all about face

• +1
Reactions: disillusioned and LordNorwood
Feels good to be white

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, onnysk, Averagecel and 1 other person
Feels good to be white
I'm really glad that at least my youngest brother looks full white tbh, such a huge advantage
I gotta looksmax and successmax hard af to have white looking kids, I can't imagine bringing ethnic looking kids into existence rn it would haunt my every thought raising them and I would be breaking my back to give them every other advantage possible to compensate

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 3328
At the end of it all if it gets too hard im chabging my name to allesandro

• JFL
At the end of it all if it gets too hard im chabging my name to allesandro
a legit tactic ngl
Latinas already love me if I just changed my name to something spanish sounding I could probably mexicomaxx ezpz

• Woah
Reactions: FatJattMofo
a legit tactic ngl
Latinas already love me if I just changed my name to something spanish sounding I could probably mexicomaxx ezpz
I have a thoery im going to make a thread about related to this. The more attractive you are the more they assume you are like them in ethnicity
a legit tactic ngl
BleCh your hair and you have infinite smv there

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, onnysk and LordNorwood
>Tfw your iranian genes make you almost white, but not white enough.

• +1
We're aryans in name but we don't eve have the pashtun blue eyes slayer phenotype. JFL

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
I'm MEmaxxing right now with my terrorist beard, so I think/hope so
I fucking hope hair grows on my cheeks otherwise jihad stubble will be all i can run

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and LordNorwood
I fucking hope hair grows on my cheeks otherwise jihad stubble will be all i can run
I think stubble is superior as a looksmax but the beard is great for intimidation game
If I have a daughter I will rock a jihad beard full time and deathstare boys who so much as look at her

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
think stubble is superior as a looksmax but the beard is great for intimidation game
Finasteride shredded most of my stubble and I actually got compliments when I had it. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• Woah
I think stubble is superior as a looksmax but the beard is great for intimidation game
If I have a daughter I will rock a jihad beard full time and deathstare boys who so much as look at her
lmao.
true tho

• +1
Risky business bro
I need to put my scalp at low dht beard hair at high dht. I might either only use topical antiandrogens or hop on dutasteride while putting dht cream on my stubble

I need to put my scalp at low dht beard hair at high dht. I might either only use topical antiandrogens or hop on dutasteride while putting dht cream on my stubble
DHT cream will probably go systemic to some degree, its counter productive to dut
Honestly head hair is so much more important than beard

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Zeta ascended