its over for anti-forward growth copers

homo_faber

homo_faber

i thought this was a looksmaxing forum
forward growth is the one undisputable fact of aesthetics. horizontal growth, vertical growth, eye area, chin etc - all of that can be discussed but forward growth cant be discussed.

if you have an anteface (a real one, not one caused by dentoalveolar protrusion and proclination like some ethnics):

- you are most likely good looking
- you are at least average looking
- you are not bad looking

if you dont have an anteface
- you can be still good looking but its less rare then with an anteface
- there is a good chance you average or even ugly looking

and those who dont have an anteface and still end up good looking still have a very forward grown mandibular and maxilla in absolute numbers. but thanks to a forward grown browridge and nasion they might dont have a clear anteface.

ee2922c28e22b0f991803f4f2f31ad72--men-s-health-henry-cavill.jpg

bKER8B4.jpg

i can garantuee you cavill has a longer mandible in absolute number then this guy (who is - and i admit that- pushing it. probably doesnt look good from the front despite his forward growth)

@PsychoSocial explained it very good

The measurement of an Ante Face starts from the Frontonasal suture, which whites (Caucasians in general) exceeds i.e they have much more supraorbital ridges and frontonasal suture (aka Nasion) compared to Asians and Blacks, in fact, Asians and Blacks have almost none of this, it's very flat, then this would explain your wrong analysis and thus conclusions

QM1Us6h.jpg

the guy has a short lower third, long nose and and eyes with an ipd beyond good and bad...so obviously i wondered why women find him handsome...

78jGX2H.jpg

• +1
Reactions: greywind, LooksJourney, Deleted member 7419 and 5 others
you need a good forward growth to have a good front but copers gonna cope

• +1
Reactions: greywind, ungewist, SAR and 6 others
you need a good forward growth to have a good front but copers gonna cope
i think they see some good looking men who at the first sight at their profile doesnt seem so forward grown and do this mistake as adressed in op

and those who dont have an anteface and still end up good looking still have a very forward grown mandibular and maxilla in absolute numbers. but thanks to a forward grown browridge and nasion they might dont have a clear anteface.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Deleted member 10987 and Deleted member 12344
Can’t wait

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
also what annoys me is the chipmunk cope to discredit jaw surgery advancement. if you recessed people get chipmunk look after jaw surgery advancement the solution is to get something done for the cheekbones aswell instead of staying a recessed fuck

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, MD_Hopeful69 and Deleted member 10987
DR SAILER WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG BOW DOWN YOU FUCKIN COPERS

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
there are only 3 things certain regarding male aesthetics:

- everybody looks better with hair (even though a very small percentage of men pull off the bald look - but even those would look better with hair)

- everybody looks better with forward growth (even though a very small percentage of men pull off the not foreard grown look - but even those would look better with more forward growth)

- being between 5ft10 and 6ft5 is better then being a manlet or a genetic freak (even though a very small percentage of men pull off the manlet/height freak look - but even those would look better with ideal height range)

everything else is indeed up to debate

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Oberyn, SAR, LooksmaxxHopeful and 6 others
You dont need anteface to be gl or forward growth, orthognatic profile is enough

Harmony

Barrera smv is low despite giga forward growth

you should speak to the surgeons first before you start talking about chimp lips. it's indeed real and it doesn't mean that if you move the top, something extra will change and it will look better, but the unnatural shift of alveolar ridge will remain. No big movement lefort will give a natural lips seal and forward growth convex philtrum as people with natural forward growth have

576F1A07 5639 4BF8 A5

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and lilhorizontal32
forward growth is cope, as long as youre not recessed you will be fine. Psl gods have average forward growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Effortless, Lmao and 1 other person
there are only 3 things certain regarding male aesthetics:

- everybody looks better with hair (even though a very small percentage of men pull off the bald look - but even those would look better with hair)

- everybody looks better with forward growth (even though a very small percentage of men pull off the not foreard grown look - but even those would look better with more forward growth)

- being between 5ft10 and 6ft5 is better then being a manlet or a genetic freak (even though a very small percentage of men pull off the manlet/height freak look - but even those would look better with ideal height range)

everything else is indeed up to debate
holy trinity for pua
check everything in those 3 and you can get a girl every 100 approach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
forward growth is cope, as long as youre not recessed you will be fine. Psl gods have average forward growth
View attachment 1183115
wait a sec , so if the triangle u drew in this i draw in my face too and my nose base is more ahead than the back of the eyes than 3 of these guys , that means im not recess maxmiller , right?

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
over for 7 looking fags

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
you should speak to the surgeons first before you start talking about chimp lips. it's indeed real and it doesn't mean that if you move the top, something extra will change and it will look better, but the unnatural shift of alveolar ridge will remain. No big movement lefort will give a natural lips seal and forward growth convex philtrum as people with natural forward growth have

View attachment 1183036
i also think this

i mean forward growth is good but can you get it by getting bimax or will thinks look off?

i mean when you are receded you should definitly get bimax but what if you have minor recession?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
i also think this

i mean forward growth is good but can you get it by getting bimax or will thinks look off?

i mean when you are receded you should definitly get bimax but what if you have minor recession?
either ignore or still go for bimax

View attachment 1183036
what should I tell them? I have heard movements of 5mm+ lefort 1 causes this but most of my surgeons dont want to do CCW