it's over for game of thrones actress, good for men..?

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
X-Men: Dark Phoenix was a complete disgrace. Only 2.3 million over night, :lul:

you would have to feel bad for that game of thrones actress, she really thought she could be the face of a superhero movie by herself, no one was having it.. also included that feminist captain marvel in it i assume?

this is good for men as they're waking up, they aren't interested in this feminazi nonsense anymore

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
Massive cope.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
movies are all trash now. a money grab from repeated titles and plots

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Tiddlywink and Thushespokeofit
movies are all trash now. a money grab from repeated titles and plots
agreed, most of these fool directors can't write at all, the 80s and 90s had such great movies..

honestly, i just watch nolan and tarantino movies now

Death Note ending was bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Not a single good movie has been made in the past 15 years. All the good movies/classics came out in the 90s and early 2000s

• +1
Reactions: Tiddlywink
Not a single good movie has been made in the past 15 years. All the good movies/classics came out in the 90s and early 2000s
Not a movie but first 3 seasons of Vikings are based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 656 and Balkancel
Not a movie but first 3 seasons of Vikings are based
True. Too bad they had to ruin it with the whole shieldmaiden propaganda bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and Deleted member 656
True. Too bad they had to ruin it with the whole shieldmaiden propaganda bullshit
Yeah I liked it until they went all in on that. Jfl at a woman stepping foot on an early medieval battlefield. There’s not even any solid evidence for it happening.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10367, tall skulled femoid and Balkancel
Yeah I liked it until they went all in on that. Jfl at a woman stepping foot on an early medieval battlefield. There’s not even any solid evidence for it happening.

Jarl Borg was a good villain. Not like many villains who are just so overpowered and genius. He was a normal guy in my opinion, as strong as Ragnar, which made it so interesting. Also Ragnar got cucked by his own wife

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel and Deleted member 1476
careers will die shortly after the end. I dont think there is a single real star among the bunch.

Sophie Turner thinks she is being groomed to be the next hollywood it girl; she's not, she cant act and fox is hoping the GoT normie energy can sustain long enough to recoup their costs for Dark Phoenix, shes also aging alarmingly fast - if you thought she was 30 you're far from alone, but she's actually just 23.

Maisie williams is a cretin and everyone knows it. The normies will memefuel her career into 1, maybe 2 films with her headlining, all of them almost certainly romcoms, before hollywood gives up on the charade and sends her back to charlies chocolate factory. They'll trot her out in talk shows every decade to play "hey remember when you were famous??" and ask her whats she doing now like anyone gives a damn.

Emilia Clarke has extracted all of the juice she can out of this show with two big films and both of them bombing, hard. She's already back to doing romcoms with 3rd rate soy directors like Paul Feig . Despite her obvious beauty, there is something about her that people just aren't biting on. By the way shes 32 and still not married, doesn't appear to want to hitch her wagon to any hollywood leading man's star before her looks fade (and they are fading, fast. She's no monica belluci, thats for sure).

Kit Harrington's career is going to burn out fast. No one takes him seriously as a leading man, and he's a charisma black hole.

the only people whose careers have potential, ironically, are the people who got written off early. Jason Mamoa's just hit big mainstream success with Aquasoy, toilets everywhere want to cheat on their husbands with him, and Richard Madden (who? yeah, and thats exactly why his career still has a chance) has just had critical success with the TV series bodyguard and is rumoured to be one of the people on the shortlist to play the next james bond.

The rest of them are all working actors whove been in the industry a very long time. If it was ever going to happen for them, it would've happened already.

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton and Deleted member 1476
careers will die shortly after the end

wow and to think i was the only one who came to this conclusion

it's absolutely over for them, all of their careers are gone i suspect that they are going to do drugs soon.

X-Men: Dark Phoenix was a complete disgrace. Only 2.3 million over night, :lul:

you would have to feel bad for that game of thrones actress, she really thought she could be the face of a superhero movie by herself, no one was having it.. also included that feminist captain marvel in it i assume?

this is good for men as they're waking up, they aren't interested in this feminazi nonsense anymore
Didn't like that bitch anyway.

i watched the film and there was only one line that was pushing feminism. wow big fucking deal. the movie was shit but for storytelling not because one cringy line out of a 2 hour long movie.

Yup. And ivar got cucked by some dumb bimbo. What a shame it was my favourite series. shit started going downhill the instance ragnar died

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
  • +1
Reactions: Balkancel and Deleted member 1476
Yup. And ivar got cucked by some dumb bimbo. What a shame it was my favourite series. shit started going downhill the instance ragnar died
It went to shit right after season 3 when Ragnar's sons grew up. It's barely watchable these days. I hope they end it soon

Watch the last kingdom
I have. It's better than Vikings IMO, I just wish it was more historically accurate

if a good character is being out-shined by some random female, then that's indication that the show is now bad

Never heard of that movie.

Never heard of that movie.

XD

• Woah
Reactions: Einon