It's over for me. Skipped too much school

Deleted member 8202

Deleted member 8202

Solstice
Skipped like 7 days in the past month I'm just too depressed to go (grades are still all decent though)

pretty sure the attendance person at my school might try to take me to a truancy court now in which case it'd be indeed over for me as my parents would fume

i hate America

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 15099, BrettyBoy and 8 others
School is a joke, you can learn while sleeping. try to learn every nerve in your ass :feelswhy: @TsarTsar444

• Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444
truancy court what the fuck is that :lul::lul::lul::lul:

imagine getting a criminal record for skiving school

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 6128, gamma and 7 others
School is a joke, you can learn while sleeping. try to learn every nerve in your ass :feelswhy: @TsarTsar444
SmartSelect 20211001 153032 Drive

Fuark gonna have to explain this today on my finals, i hope i don't start laughing when i say the average size of the penis :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 13332 and 7 others
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15260, gamma, Deleted member 8202 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pythagoras
Well i told you what happened about the email
I know bro, i'm trying to build the relationship with the Swedish guy, showing him I know all the inside jokes.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: lutte and TsarTsar444
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
I know bro, i'm trying to build the relationship with the Swedish guy, showing him I know all the inside jokes.
Ritalin makes me autistic :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

What country are you from btw?
I'm pretty sure america is the only "first world" nation that punishes u legally for skipping class

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
What country are you from btw?
I'm pretty sure america is the only "first world" nation that punishes u legally for skipping class
In my country they just call your dad and when he's coming home from work, it's with the belt. still have marks.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, WontStopNorwooding, .👽. and 3 others
so in Greece it didn't even matter if you skip 30 days, they just tell your dad?
30 days? you'll be in a hospital for dead wounds. they know your dad would beat you they don't call for nothing.

• JFL
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 12669, WontStopNorwooding and 3 others
30 days? you'll be in a hospital for dead wounds. they know your dad would beat you they don't call for nothing.
Jfl, do all Greek dads beat their kid? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras
Jfl, do all Greek dads beat their kid? :lul:
Only those who skip school :dafuckfeels: I had the top grades and missed 99 days or so of the year, the school made a deal that I'll keep getting good grades (it's good for their average) and I'll come when I want to :p

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15363
Skipped like 7 days in the past month I'm just too depressed to go (grades are still all decent though)

pretty sure the attendance person at my school might try to take me to a truancy court now in which case it'd be indeed over for me as my parents would fume

i hate America
ik how you feel bro
I was rlly rlly depressed for 6 months straight
and all my teachers hate cause I was doing bad and missed a few days of school (my attandance aint too bad)
bro I gotta do rlly fucking good on my semster 2 exams or it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202
Only those who skip school :dafuckfeels: I had the top grades and missed 99 days or so of the year, the school made a deal that I'll keep getting good grades (it's good for their average) and I'll come when I want to :p
lucky bastard

in sweden they just stop giving you gibs in you don't go to school
there was a guy in my class who didn't go to school for like 2 months though he still got his

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, turkproducer and .👽.
in sweden they just stop giving you gibs in you don't go to school
there was a guy in my class who didn't go to school for like 2 months though he still got his
fk off go back to India😡

• WTF
Reactions: lutte
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Pythagoras
  • +1
What do you mean less cancer?
Anatomy is pure memorization, you're a robot. physiology is a lot about logic and understanding too, you make connections and learn how hormones react and it's less dry.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and TsarTsar444
  • +1
Anatomy is pure memorization, you're a robot. physiology is a lot about logic and understanding too, you make connections and learn how hormones react and it's less dry.
I mean not really, causw anatomy at least gets to the point, physiology tho drags on some stuff way to much when it could be explained shorter, im talking about Guytons book here tho

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Just ankimaxx. Literally all med students in England survive of anki
Heard about that all the time but have no idea how it works, any source or tutorials?

• JFL

i hate America
Hey bruh u said u weren't gonna skip
Don't be a smartass

• JFL
  • Love it
I mean not really, causw anatomy at least gets to the point, physiology tho drags on some stuff way to much when it could be explained shorter, im talking about Guytons book here tho
Bro I'm high IQ dark triad manipulator charming lad, It's all easy for me.
you mean uni?
I'm talking about high school (age 15/18)
Yeah bro 15/18 school.
Heard about that all the time but have no idea how it works, any source or tutorials?
jfl you're a med student and don't use anki :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 8202
Hey bruh u said u weren't gonna skip
Don't be a smartass
Skipped last Wednesday on accident ded srs (slept in)

woke up this morning tired af 2hrs sleep ( failed all nighter) and just cba to walk to class

I hope I get one more chance kek I don't want truancy court

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Skipped last Wednesday on accident ded srs (slept in)

woke up this morning tired af 2hrs sleep ( failed all nighter) and just cba to walk to class

I hope I get one more chance kek I don't want truancy court
Have a strict sleeping schedule nigger, it's no accident if u can prevent it. Stop rotting on games and study bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Youtube: How to set up Anki for anatomy med school. or just med school. see someone you think you trust any try it out, mine I set up long time ago, probably not perfect.

Have a strict sleeping schedule nigger, it's no accident if u can prevent it. Stop rotting on games and study bruh
Yea I was trying to stay up all night to fix my schedule jfl. I'll have to do it today

Bro I'm high IQ dark triad manipulator charming lad, It's all easy for me.

Yeah bro 15/18 school.

jfl you're a med student and don't use anki :dafuckfeels:
No i don't use it, is it mogger or something? What is it good for exactly, what does it do? @N1666

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 8202
how the fuck did u skip 99 days nigga the school year only has like 180 days :lul:
I'll wake up each morning and get a reminder that chad would rob me 200$ again and steal my lunch, not worth it.

• JFL
Yea I was trying to stay up all night to fix my schedule jfl. I'll have to do it today
Ask Ur doc for Mirtazapine, take it 1hr before bed. Get early morning sunlight
Thsi should fix any problems

Sometimes i think of quitting med school and going to nurse school instead, being a nurse is chill and the pay is good tbh, plus i wont ruin my 20's and i wouldn't have to do meth daily to study

• JFL
No i don't use it, is it mogger or something? What is it good for exactly, what does it do? @N1666
It's a spaced repetition system, just google a bit about it you lazy fuck. read about it. it's a mogger because not everyone has top school memory.

• +1
Sometimes i think of quitting med school and going to nurse school instead, being a nurse is chill and the pay is good tbh, plus i wont ruin my 20's and i wouldn't have to do meth daily to study
I wish I was Balkan

• JFL