It's over for me. Skipped too much school

No i don't use it, is it mogger or something? What is it good for exactly, what does it do? @N1666
Its good for memorising. Its a flashcard application but its system works where you see the cards you struggle memorising more than the ones you dont. Shit explanation just watch ali abdaal, he's a med student from England who swears by it. Im not a med student (nor will I be one) but ik med students that use it.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Pythagoras
Its good for memorising. Its a flashcard application but its system works where you see the cards you struggle memorising more than the ones you dont. Shit explanation just watch ali abdaal, he's a med student from England who swears by it. Im not a med student (nor will I be one) but ik med students that use it.
What do u study?

It's a hack tbh, because there's literally a program that suits your memory and tells you when you fail and when not. without it you're just all over the place and have to study everything.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
Seems like a comfy place :lul: especially Croatia and Slovenia
Croatia is beautiful, but EU and tourism has ruined it, everything has become expensive af

• JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras
What do u study?
I'm 16 and from England so I do something called a levels atm which is the exams you do to get into university. At uni I want to do law.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
What country are you from btw?
I'm pretty sure america is the only "first world" nation that punishes u legally for skipping class
UK

it’s more of a nanny state here…

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202
I'm 16 and from England so I do something called a levels atm which is the exams you do to get into university. At uni I want to do law.
Wait didn't u say u got an operation (buccal fat removal) in Pakistan, how can u be 16?

• WTF
Reactions: ChristianChad
PvRQwzkoHkx7kKW71XyTaPxHPNEvEhv-AsJYhULDiSQ.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 12669

Last edited:
Croatia is beautiful, but EU and tourism has ruined it, everything has become expensive af
Sad.
I noticed that as west Europe becomes a third world shithole full of somalis people are vacationing more and more to Eastern Europe (places like Budapest, Croatia, etc)
Did u notice this?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and TsarTsar444
@TsarTsar444 Download it nigga, check tutorials on youtube for med settings.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Sad.
I noticed that as west Europe becomes a third world shithole full of somalis people are vacationing more and more to Eastern Europe (places like Budapest, Croatia, etc)
Did u notice this?
No because i live in the worst Balkan country, there are lots of tourists here in summer from north Europe tho, but idk if its mote then like 5 years ago

• +1
Sad.
Did u notice this?
Yeah no one wants to vacation in Western or Central Europe anymore

• So Sad
No because i live in the worst Balkan country, there are lots of tourists here in summer from north Europe tho, but idk if its mote then like 5 years ago
Which Balkan?

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444