It’s over for me socially

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
I have friends, but I fucked up. They are from all over the place and in different friend circles. Basiclaly this means I don’t have a unified centralised friend group.
If you’re gonna make friends, keep them together. Life tip right there. Like @Pietrosiek with PietroPlatoon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6577 and Deleted member 7753
Cope friends don’t matter just be friends with cool
People so
Girls will like u

anythjgn else is dog shit

all my “friends” beta care for fat used up slut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tony, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 9837
I have friends, but I fucked up. They are from all over the place and in different friend circles. Basiclaly this means I don’t have a unified centralised friend group.
If you’re gonna make friends, keep them together. Life tip right there. Like @Pietrosiek with PietroPlatoon
You don't need social circles in 2020, you need Tinder.
To have success on Tinder, get logger boots (or other 3 inch elevated heel shoes) and acquire a very muscular ripped physique. And take only shirtless pictures alone and take them all outside, you'll have enough matches to get laid consistently without any effort. Getting laid has never been easier, we don't even have to approach women anymore.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 9837
To have success on Tinder, get logger boots (or other 3 inch elevated heel shoes) and acquire a very muscular ripped physique. And take only shirtless pictures alone and take them all outside, you'll have enough matches to get laid consistently without any effort. Getting laid has never been easier, we don't even have to approach women anymore.
tbh I was thinking about getting logger boots aswell as I used to be a Supernatural fag back then, but aren't they an obvious height LARP? p sure women could see right thru, and if you're not 6' 4" it wouldn't be a good look. i'm 5' 10", i think i'd look stupid with them. what do you think? are they discrete?

where are my friends :feelstastyman:
Lone wolf quote web

To have success on Tinder, get logger boots (or other 3 inch elevated heel shoes)

Getting laid has never been easier, we don't even have to approach women anymore.
Just get logger boots theory strikes once again

I have zero friends over for me.

All my “friends” hate me if it wasn’t for this one friend in that social circle who likes me I wouldn’t have any friends

• JFL
Reactions: Tony