It's over for me?

Think i'll just kill myself , there's nothing worse than being ugly
Not the correct option imo but you do you i guess, no one here really cares, in fact they may actually push you to do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, never_lucky and Jason Voorhees
you sound like you're drunk and self-loathing, you're an actual mogger to most here, get lean and looksmax, sui-humor says you're distraught but the nasty ugly ogre women in your life can throw on makeup and go from shit/10 to 5-6-7-8/10, it's bullshit making you hold yourself to a higher standard.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Deleted member 14848, never_lucky and 2 others
That's what i look like at lower bf% It's pointless, Even with the lower bf% it doesnt make a difference as you can see by my 16 year old picture.

I nearly look exactly the same :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Lower bf wouldn't help anything.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees

JFL me at 16 with low bf% doesn't improve my face at all. LOL!

• +1
That's what i look like at lower bf% It's pointless, Even with the lower bf% it doesnt make a difference as you can see by my 16 year old picture.

I nearly look exactly the same :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Lower bf wouldn't help anything.

U look decent there, not wow but ok.

much better than now so lose the weight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 14978 and 5 others
Make sure to come back tomorrow when you are sober and cringe at all the retarded shit you said

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: highT, Biiyo03, Deleted member 4946 and 7 others
lose the weight
losing weight would do nothing. it's a cope. you're either good looking or you're not. I don't have the face for being fat or low fat.

• +1
If you're getting dates with girls, obviously something is working whether it be your jbw or height. Your face def could use work, like getting a better style to cover youro large forehead. And maybe lean up so you can clean shave cuz those pubes aint doin u favors
This guy went from "you're unsalvageable" to halo effecting me because i'm 6ft. That's brutal. Must mean he's 5'6 :lul:

• +1
it takes a lifetimes to build up a life, but one moment of weakness to ruin it, destroy it, or take it, why fuck it up cause you want the validation from people you don't know, can't see, can't actually talk to and see in person and will never really know, that chin, that jawline at 16, the pics of women you've dated, they say your doing alright, stay lean and you'll feel better, quit beating yourself up over bullshit, don't use it as an excuse to get worse,.

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Velvet_Thorns, TrestIsBest and 6 others
it takes a lifetimes to build up a life, but one moment of weakness to ruin it, destroy it, or take it, why fuck it up cause you want the validation from people you don't know, can't see, can't actually talk to and see in person and will never really know, that chin, that jawline at 16, the pics of women you've dated, they say your doing alright, stay lean and you'll feel better, quit beating yourself up over bullshit, don't use it as an excuse to get worse,.
The people here said it's over though.

• +1
You look like jessy pinkmans little brother but a little uglier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 14848 and Jason Voorhees
This guy went from "you're unsalvageable" to halo effecting me because i'm 6ft. That's brutal. Must mean he's 5'6 :lul:
Nigga I'm 6'1 and on the way to being 6+ psl... my thoughts changed because you've had positive experiences with women which implies you got at least something to get your foot in doors

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Areuready and Jason Voorhees
losing weight would do nothing. it's a cope. you're either good looking or you're not. I don't have the face for being fat or low fat.
I hate lazy big tiddied fat fucks like you, drop that fucking pizza and lose weight you fucking landwhale. MuH lOsInG wEiGhT wOnT TuRn Me InTo ChAd well no shit retard, but being a fat fuck is a big part of you being a self hating subhuman. Are you gonna keep sucking your own pig tits while munching a bag of cheetos or actually gonna do something to change your appearance?

Look at the difference bodyfat% makes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, delta7, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
ok then go rope i guess bro

fucking idiot

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 14848, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I hate lazy big tiddied fat fucks like you, drop that fucking pizza and lose weight you fucking landwhale. MuH lOsInG wEiGhT wOnT TuRn Me InTo ChAd well no shit retard, but being a fat fuck is a big part of you being a self hating subhuman. Are you gonna keep sucking your own pig tits while munching a bag of cheetos or actually gonna do something to change your appearance?

JFL. Bf% isn't the be all end all, as another user said, i have no bones so it's pointless. I would lose weight and go from a 2 to a 2.3 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Jfc what would be the point of that? It's over for me.

Nigga I'm 6'1 and on the way to being 6+ psl... my thoughts changed because you've had positive experiences with women which implies you got at least something to get your foot in doors
6+ psl? Must make you seethe seeing the JBW pill when subhuman white male 0.5 psl has relationship experience. Brootal.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Jason Voorhees

OP just wants to be fuckig validated and want us to keep telling him "oh nooo u look good bro dw about it hehe"

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, Marsiere214, TrestIsBest and 5 others
OP just wants to be fuckig validated and want us to keep telling him "oh nooo u look good bro dw about it hehe"
No i don't. LOL, wtf. No there's just too much wrong with my face and it's brutalized me, I have the height and the eye color but then the face fucked it over for me.

• +1
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: make sure to get OPs 3-5 laugh/cry emojis in to ensure an adequate amount of faggotry in.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14978, Beanermaxxer and Biiyo03
shit hairline and jaw

prepare your ass for wagecucking so you can surgerymax

or ldar

• +1
JFL. Bf% isn't the be all end all, as another user said, i have no bones so it's pointless. I would lose weight and go from a 2 to a 2.3 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Jfc what would be the point of that? It's over for me.

6+ psl? Must make you seethe seeing the JBW pill when subhuman white male 0.5 psl has relationship experience. Brootal.
Kill yourself with a shotgun then you abused dog faggot. But you are probably too much of an estrogenic cuck to have the balls and pull the trigger, you will come back tomorrow begging for more validation to random forum incels:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: delta7, Deleted member 14848, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person

That's actually based as fuck he went from model tier to still, 6.5 by normal standards even with high body fat and foodmaxing, if you think he's still not a slayer at high bf % that's just cope. He's still fucking, he just has "dad bod" now. and he's still dating and fucking girls that are 6/7 range, no doubt.

• +1
That's actually based as fuck he went from model tier to still, 6.5 by normal standards even with high body fat and foodmaxing, if you think he's still not a slayer at high bf % that's just cope. He's still fucking, he just has "dad bod" now. and he's still dating and fucking girls that are 6/7 range, no doubt.
That fat fuck that was a model is struggling for a 5.5

let alone a 6.5 nigga u out of ur mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Beanermaxxer
That fat fuck that was a model is struggling for a 5.5

let alone a 6.5 nigga u out of ur mind
Fat loss is the best way to lower ur smv out of anything

more than being a serial killer and im being ded ass srs

Kill yourself with a shotgun then you abused dog faggot. But you are probably too much of an estrogenic cuck to have the balls and pull the trigger, you will come back tomorrow begging for more validation to random forum incels:feelskek:
why would i beg for validation to forum incels? they're the ones telling me it's over. They are the most black pilled and many of them probably mog me, it makes them seethe though that I had relationship experience.

CLAIM YOUR SAINTHOOD:feelswhy:

Fat loss is the best way to lower ur smv out of anything
Nah, plently of guys with higher bf% but nicer faces so... There's almost no reason for self improvement, just a cope. you're either ugly or you're not. there's no "better lighting" there's no "haircut" there's no "gymceling" No amount of any of that will fix the bones in my face and my poor features.

Nah, plently of guys with higher bf% but nicer faces so... There's almost no reason for self improvement, just a cope. you're either ugly or you're not. there's no "better lighting" there's no "haircut" there's no "gymceling" No amount of any of that will fix the bones in my face and my poor features.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Areuready and Beanermaxxer
Just be real with your self. there is no ascension . there's no such thing. If you have bad features you're irredeemable. I have no redeeming qualities, No good features, (besides incel halo effect valuing things that don't matter, like 6ft and JBW) Bruh.
CLAIM YOUR SAINTHOOD:feelswhy:
you should fucking kill yourself, cause it's over for you too.

Honestly you seem like a nice guy, confidence goes a long way:feelsgood:.
No seriously get a haircut that will cover that huge forehead jfll your upper third is too big and lower third lacking. Nose midface seems fine

confidence goes a long way
Confidence goes a long way if you have a normal sized 4head and a decent jawline, good eyes, good chin and Not a subhuman face. :feelsgood:

Massive cope. There's no such thing as self improvement. It's over lad. No 6psl lmao

Massive cope. There's no such thing as self improvement. It's over lad. No 6psl lmao
Nah my problem was high bf. I got all the feaatures and bones for the aesthetics so I'm pretty thankful

Nah my problem was high bf. I got all the feaatures and bones for the aesthetics so I'm pretty thankful
Massive cope. If you weren't slaying at high bf you won't be at low bf. It's a massive scam and a huge cope. You'll see.

Genuinely doubt it. Probably 3 psl. Its over. If you weren't slaying before you aint slaying now. And if you were slaying and you came here you're NV and it'll be over eventually

Yes man, if we are being honest you will never be attractive to women. This is sad truth. Your only option is to betabux some landwhales, maybe seamax.
If you don't want any of that, then just cope or rope. It is what it is. Life is brutal
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15357 and subhuman incel
Yes man, if we are being honest you will never be attractive to women. This is sad truth. Your only option is to betabux some landwhales, maybe seamax.
If you don't want any of that, then just cope or rope. It is what it is. Life is brutal
@subhuman incel
you need bones in your face, you look like a low T high E fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Genuinely doubt it. Probably 3 psl. Its over. If you weren't slaying before you aint slaying now. And if you were slaying and you came here you're NV and it'll be over eventually
nah im chillin. stay safe tho lmao

@subhuman incel
The 2nd most brutal thing besides nearly everyone on this forum mogging you to death.

The truth is your years will be passing and passing and you still asking on this forum or reddit is this is over.
You know the answer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and subhuman incel
The truth is your years will be passing and passing and you still asking on this forum or reddit is this is over.
You know the answer
Still doesn't change what I said lad.

You know the answer
It sounds like you described yourself. 99.9% of the board mogs you. It's over for you as well jfl.

Realistic advice for you is to change your entire skull/skull shape, so lefort 4 by Eppley(80% to die during surgery), but ofc you not gonna do it and still cope

@subhuman incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725 and subhuman incel