It's over for me?

Fat loss is the best way to lower ur smv out of anything

more than being a serial killer and im being ded ass srs
wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Biiyo03
You "it's over for me, it's over"
random "yeah it's over"
You "LMAO STFU YOU KISSLESS INCEL I LOST MY VIRGINITY UNLIKE YOU FUCKING INCEL SUBHUMAN FAGGOT"
No he messaged me after commenting her to ask me if I thought it was over for him cause he's 5'5 and 2psl. I just told him if it's over for myself it never began for you. Then he went on a rant about how his parents are rich and he'll money max. I just told him to get on hrt. Then he started trying to talk with me about stems he cause do. Nv af

Your FACE is the definition of low fighting success. I could never imagine your FACE in a cage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Seth Walsh
You look like framelet
Its not over,you are 6'0 and average looking
Lose weight and then we can tell what surgeries you need

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Try undo the soy

Try undo the soy
Is there a way? I've always been baby faced probably why I had success when I was pre 20 because I pretty boy maxed and looked like a Disney sitcom character. Now I just have that face of that 40 year old guy that played the 14 year old on Hannah Montana fuck sake

6ft.

I like my fashion

i am 6ft and 224 pounds right now. I feel like i should just give up weightloss and just foodmaxx so I can at least have a cope. i feel getting to 180 would be pointless
Get on Ray Peat diet (raypeat.com, Raypeatforum.com)

Is there a way? I've always been baby faced probably why I had success when I was pre 20 because I pretty boy maxed and looked like a Disney sitcom character. Now I just have that face of that 40 year old guy that played the 14 year old on Hannah Montana fuck sake
How old are you?

Where do you live?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Testosterone (and other hormones in the steroidogensis cascade) -maxxing

And;

Dopamine-maxxing.

Surprised there’s never been a thread made on dopamine maxxing ever.

Having high dopamine will literally make you feel more self aware, confident, and motivated to be flexible with your confidence/personality due to having increased drive and less inhibition while at the same time being able to read the room very well and being able to act NT.

I might make a dopamine maxxing thread in the near future. Some compounds and techniques I’ve never seen talked about here and I’m not talking about prescription psychostims.

• +1
Reactions: JustDoIt and hairyballscel
Where do you live?
I won't dox myself but my line of work could lead me to living in NYC or LA and I really want a looksmax plan before that happens because it'll really be giga over there.:blackpill::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: gamma
I'm not an actor but crew worker.
But I was cast in a show once as an extra but I had to decline I sent headshots in and I was supposed to play male prisoner background extra in a large prison scene. Had to decline cause in school 12 hours a day. Don't want to move west coast for crew work though because it'll be over for me if I don't have a solid looksmax plan. Maybe I'll be able to afford the hairline transplant though.

Should've had kids by now bruh not watching marvel movies
I don't watch marvel actually lol. How could I have kids though I look the way I do. I can make connections cause of what I do I'm NT but blackpilled. I'm not delusional to think someone would be interested in myself

This was the last chick i talked to semi romantically, I got her ass pictures. She ended up fucking off after I told her how blackpilled I was and how it was over for me anyways. She was probably just talking to me out of pity tbh :hnghn:
Still can't get over this
Some of us will never be free

Attachments

• 1631914225753.jpeg
    1631914225753.jpeg
    64.5 KB · Views: 30
  • +1
@Seth Walsh

We literally told him to get landwhale and get kids like on this picture. So he can live happy life
and his responses: "Shut up you virgin incel, i lost my kiss at 14 and had 1 girlfriend and you not"

What a fucking retard

@subhuman incel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, subhuman incel and Seth Walsh
Still can't get over this
Some of us will never be free
This has happened multiple times. I'll have a female friend that is sexual or special in some way to me then I'll cut them off or force them to cut me off. Mostly due to black pill and insecurities. Yes I've had women approach me before. Ive had short, short haired qts buy me coffee before and follow my Instagram.
But ultimately black pill theory is too real. I know what I am.
Had a female coworker over the summer ask me if she wanted her to bring some water melon over to my place cause she just "had so much" and she'd drive across the city to do it. Just told her I was busy and continued to ldar.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Can't imagine doing that to that poor kid. It hurts to think about if I had a male child he'd be blackpilled and it would be over cause he'd have my shit genetics I can't curse someone to ugliness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and ChristianChad
This has happened multiple times. I'll have a female friend that is sexual or special in some way to me then I'll cut them off or force them to cut me off. Mostly due to black pill and insecurities. Yes I've had women approach me before. Ive had short, short haired qts buy me coffee before and follow my Instagram.
But ultimately black pill theory is too real. I know what I am.
Had a female coworker over the summer ask me if she wanted her to bring some water melon over to my place cause she just "had so much" and she'd drive across the city to do it. Just told her I was busy and continued to ldar.
Look I suspect if you leanmaxx you'll lose the baby face.
Your Test levels probably aren't high. Get on Ray Peat diet ASAP, you seem average IQ so unless you have bad reading comprehension you should get the general idea of it after a month

Can't imagine doing that to that poor kid. It hurts to think about if I had a male child he'd be blackpilled and it would be over cause he'd have my shit genetics I can't curse someone to ugliness
You're ugliness probably isn't genetic but due to your environment (Low Test, late age of mother when she had you, mouth breathing, chronic stress etc. Etc.)
How does your father look?

You're ugliness probably isn't genetic but due to your environment (Low Test, late age of mother when she had you, mouth breathing, chronic stress etc. Etc.)
How does your father look?
My father is ugly as fuck. But he has that skeleton biker Aesthetic. He was a bad boy That looks like he could possibly play in Motorhead or something I think hes pretty ugly from years of methabuse but I will say hes very skinny and has hollow cheeks . My mother was actually a teenager when she had me

• JFL
My father is ugly as fuck. But he has that skeleton biker Aesthetic. He was a bad boy That looks like he could possibly play in Motorhead or something I think hes pretty ugly from years of methabuse but I will say hes very skinny and has hollow cheeks . My mother was actually a teenager when she had me
My father is actually much shorter than me as well hes hes 5'9 and my mom is 5'10. They are separated of course. Got my height from my mother's side who are all giants.

• +1
I know it's my father the with the one with bad genes because he was shorter than my mother. He had a second kid and that guy Is 3 years younger than me and literally looks like the spitting image of Andy Milanakis

Imagine getting decent looking girls at good developmental stages of life and still being this delusionally blackpilled, therapy max dude

stop being sad and go to the gym bro

It's over for me I feel. Blackpill is too brutal. I need surgery but i feel it wouldn't fix anything. :hnghn:. Any hope At all?

You can easily run JBW game

I seem to be extremely ugly and have no redeeming qualities. it's the face that matters.

I mean ultimately it's not my choice if I'm ugly or not it's the boards and the normals irl. If I say I think I look normal that wouldn't be up to me and there appears to be an huge leaning towards it being over. According to the board but what do you think?
I'd have to see what you look like. But it doesn't seem to matter all that much. Most of the people here who might tell you it's over have less experience than you. So why listen to them?

• +1
I'd have to see what you look like. But it doesn't seem to matter all that much. Most of the people here who might tell you it's over have less experience than you. So why listen to them?
I already posted myself in the thread a few times and I have previous threads as well, friend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Losing weight will do alot for you

don't give up bro
@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
So why listen to them?
blackpill theory is brutal. For all intents and purposes I should be an incel and be incel tier virgin truecel. Not happy with myself nor how i look and it'll only get more brutal if i end up getting the job I want to get as i'll be working closely with beautiful looksmaxxed people. Fuck, what am i going to do?

blackpill theory is brutal. For all intents and purposes I should be an incel and be incel tier virgin truecel. Not happy with myself nor how i look and it'll only get more brutal if i end up getting the job I want to get as i'll be working closely with beautiful looksmaxxed people. Fuck, what am i going to do?
Stop fretting. You got BDD. No way you should be a trucel. I've seen your picture now. You're alright. Not bad looking really.

Honestly, it’s not going to get better.

I think it was Schopenhauer that said when a man’s circumstances become too much for him, he has the right to his own life. - I’m not advocating this, but when I was younger I used to think about it and the nature of how things are when it comes to people and reality.

I despise all the platitudes that I see everywhere - they hurt more than anything, because they give us hope which the world then proceeds to shatter.

My advice - One problem people like us face is loneliness and bullying. Master loneliness - it’s a place of beautiful insight and meaning. You might never find love and if you do, don’t count on that lasting very long (if you are as ugly as I am). Have fun because you really have so little to lose. And tell yourself that everything that you’ve gone through makes you stronger - if only to yourself. You are a unique perspective to this world, not many people get to see how shallow we all are.

Maybe there is some poetic value, or maybe some philosophical or artistic value. I like to believe there is.. It’s a hard life.

Force yourself to find happiness and love in yourself or kill yourself..

Both options are beautiful.

[Again I’m not advocating suicide, I’ve just thought about it with varying frequencies and intensities, and see nothing wrong in it. My circumstances perhaps.]

I wish you well.
Beautiful
I approve

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7725
:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
It's over for me I feel. Blackpill is too brutal. I need surgery but i feel it wouldn't fix anything. :hnghn:. Any hope At all?

Just gtfo of ghis site and get lean and do something with ur hair

You should be good with a hairline lowering and a jaw surgery.

@subhuman incel rate

• JFL
Reactions: Areuready and subhuman incel
@subhuman incel rate
Holy shot not this crybaby again. My fucking abused recessed dog mogs this guy. My low iq hamster that cant use wheel the iqmogs this guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Areuready and Deleted member 5786
Think i'll just kill myself , there's nothing worse than being ugly
Ur not ugly bro trust me. You are dead average, get lean and dye ur hair brown. Ur 6ft. The last resort jbwmaxxing if you like Asian foids

Ur not ugly bro trust me. You are dead average, get lean and dye ur hair brown. Ur 6ft. The last resort jbwmaxxing if you like Asian foids
avg is incel or betabuxer, sorry

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
avg is incel or betabuxer, sorry
true but had some luck on tinderino recently. i get snapchats from tinder. two girls recently in the last few weeks (matched with more) who aren't landwhales. one was a butch that played womens football and the other was a short haired 'demisexual" cutie funeral director that had a goth new wave vibe. I got their snapchats but haven't sent any messages because ultimately you're right, average sucks ass. blackpill is too brutal.

• +1