It's over for normies no matter how "blackpilled" they get

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

PURE ARYAN GENETICS

toucan
The environment is irreversibly fucked. Normie lifestyles are irreversibly fucked. They are just dopamine coomers and then they are exposed to 500 different toxins every day and raise subhuman children. You need a massive knowledge base and a good amount of money to fight this meanwhile normoids are fully incapable of doing even their fucking jobs properly :feelshaha: (which is part of the reason everything is so fucked in the first place)

yes it's cringe but it is what it is. it's always the most pathetic fucks as well that just copy stuff from here and make a video. they haven't done any research or contributed in any way. incels' knowledge used to ascend normies and chadlites. but don't worry too much most people are obese or coping in some way. gotta get rich before AI nukes all opportunity. then laugh while the normans are dying for scraps.
normies don't deserve looksmaxing. they deserve goyslop and ever decreasing purchasing power at best
normies will keep getting poorer, dumber, uglier and more unhealthy. there is nothing to gatekeep, there is too much inertia and too little IQ and will
and about diet. normoids will believe anything, they just lack the methods, the curiosity, the investigative approach to life and this is why they're doomed to be cattle. how many decades holes spent eating zero fat? they just read some article written either by shlomo or some blabbering idiot and take it as gospel. makes sense right, you want to be less fat so you eat less fat and go to the gym little do they realize their hormones are shit and they are paying premium for nwo slop same with vegan, all these people on meme diets because they are dumb as shit and can't come to their own conclusions. especially holes, 50% of the population can never come to the right conclusions because they will always respect authority above anything. when I say something to my mom she dismisses it as schizo rambling but when she hears it on tv she's like look this guy says similar maybe you're right 💀 or look at this ad what they're selling. she needs authority to come to a conclusion. this is why the female vote was a mistake (water)
normies make me sick but they are fundamentally subhuman. they are cattle. Shlomo gets a bad rep but he's right controlling them. get rich while normalfags take out loans to pay for new icancer. we should encourage all ways that make normies poorer and join in on the fun if you're powerful enough. more sanctions on Russia, more "environmental" policies, more taxes, more control, gatekeep the fuck out of wealth and make normoids sell their daughters.
@Skywalker @HimmyButler @fauxfox @drose420 @Jerryterry129

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: Sleeper, fauxfox, Gaia262 and 8 others
Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, reptiles, bugeye and 1 other person
high iq but how do we combat this? what should i do?

"normie despisers"
Cracking Up Lol GIF

@Skywalker @HimmyButler @fauxfox @drose420 @Jerryterry129
Not only am I a normie despiser, I am a full-on normie genocide advocate.
I should've been the FIRST tag here!

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, poopoohead, Agendum and 1 other person
high iq but how do we combat this? what should i do?
tedpill for starters if you haven't already + get rich :feelshmm: now you might ask doesn't the tedpill contradict wealth? well not necessarily, I say milk society for what it can provide you but stay the fuck away from it ideally :feelshmm:

great fucking thread

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
good looking guys don't have to worry about any of this shit... **sigh**

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Wise user.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Not only am I a normie despiser, I am a full-on normie genocide advocate.
I should've been the FIRST tag here!
Thats what the vaxx was supposed to do, make them sterile. :think:

just peatmax 🙏

Meh
Jew won
You can’t fight against someone who’s 130 iq

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf and PURE ARYAN GENETICS