It’s over for religioncels

Deleted member 5431

Deleted member 5431

Murphymaxxing
Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Posts
788
Reputation
1,056
I grew up in a Christian environment. Naturally this led to me being bluepilled about women. I thought most girls my age actually liked sweet christian guys. That is until one day in church some Chad decided to show up. I thought the girls would avoid him but I was wrong. Literally a entire group of about 4 of them plopped down beside him and started flirting with him. This blackpilled me internally as I realized the hypocrisy of Christian women. I was so pissed I walked out of the service and never came back to church again.
Short version: Awalt
 
8A61C616 ACDE 403D AE9B 374C976B1B17
8A61C616 ACDE 403D AE9B 374C976B1B17
 
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5431
brutal, its over.
 

Yup. Christianity has been cucked. Same thing is happening to Islam as we speak as well. Islam will be cucked within 50 years. its over.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5431
Christianity has been in decline ever since they told everyone you can be saved but sin all you want.
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6965

Similar threads

NorwegianMigrant
Replies
12
Views
73
roymustang
roymustang
Lorence
Replies
4
Views
62
fallendown
fallendown
soullet
Replies
4
Views
28
soullet
soullet
Blondepawg'sDildo
Replies
6
Views
90
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
Demon7
Replies
8
Views
65
young_vampire
young_vampire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top