It's over for skullcels

Deprived

Deprived

Zephir
Skull size is everything bro. Look at these incels and their tiny skulls :feelskek::feelsmega:

No amount of harmony, bigonial width, or masculinity will save these truecels. They totally aren't known for their looks or anything! How do they cope with being so ugly?
Joe biden head shake 1

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Be_ConfidentBro, ReadBooksEveryday and 11 others
Not good examples. Theyre bascially admitting theyre skullcells and hiding it with hair or a hat so even they know its important

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 17872, Be_ConfidentBro and 3 others
Not good examples. Theyre bascially admitting theyre skullcells and hiding it with hair or a hat so even they know its important
Yes but it's a minor failo (provided you don't have narrow jaw) and easy to fix with hair
Instead people here would rather daydream about 40k dollar Eppley occipital implants

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
peanut skull supremacy

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SntDomistheRealChad, Deleted member 23558, Be_ConfidentBro and 15 others
Yes but it's a minor failo (provided you don't have narrow jaw) and easy to fix with hair
Instead people here would rather daydream about 40k dollar Eppley occipital implants
Yeah but i mean if you can get a mike thurston looking skull it looks cool asf

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Isn't skull size completely proportional to frame, height and body size
For example hasan abi looks like he has a peanut skull bc his frame is so disproportionately large

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism and Deleted member 19297
Full skull implant or death

You mirin this 70 yr old looksmaxxer?

Images 42

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: to be human, Be_ConfidentBro, ReadBooksEveryday and 11 others
Yeah but i mean if you can get a mike thurston looking skull it looks cool asf
True, Vito Basso with more masc skull would be insane. But in the end proportions matter most, chinks have massive heads and look like shit.

Also smaller skulls are a big halo in girls but Madison Beer and Margot Robbie have pretty big skulls and still can compete with angel skulled stacies.

• +1
skullcel is a real life thing it doesn't matter online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 19297
Isn't skull size completely proportional to frame, height and body size
For example hasan abi looks like he has a peanut skull bc his frame is so disproportionately large
Not really, some races can have comically larger or smaller skulls than you'd think they'd have for their frame (asians and curries)

Skull size doesn’t matter that much tbh. Truly psl autist level shit.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 23848 and Deprived

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Be_ConfidentBro, Hades and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Deprived
Nah cuz people will say it's the most important thing, and then when you point out people who look good with small skulls they'll say their skulls are normal sized.

Like someone tried to convince me Oussama Guessoum had a normal sized skull when he clearly doesn't. A peanut skull is a failo but having a smaller skull than average while still being within a normal deviation is fine.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Moggie
Nah cuz people will say it's the most important thing, and then when you point out people who look good with small skulls they'll say their skulls are normal sized.

Like someone tried to convince me Oussama Guessoum had a normal sized skull when he clearly doesn't. A peanut skull is a failo but having a smaller skull than average while still being within a normal deviation is fine.
Oussama guessoum has a peanut neurocranium t b h

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Tiny skulled untermenschen

orangehead mogs watermelonhead

It matters for having masculinity, presence, and dominance, but it doesn’t affect aesthetics in any way.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Be_ConfidentBro
neither are really skullcels, not even Bieber, his is average length with 30th percentile width

There are just too many peeps out there with large AF heads hence they skullmogged, even incels, similar to there being a hell lot of 6'2+ guys even though 5'9 is the average. It is what it is.

Who are those 2 incels
Typical androgenous high fashion models. Geoussum is actually pretty robust for one, he looks more like a typical perfume or catalog model

• +1
neither are really skullcels, not even Bieber, his is average length with 30th percentile width
Bhai people said O'pry was a skullcel
and Vito Basso has a smaller skull than you

Clementine skulled angelic prettyboys rule the world
View attachment 1973035
Id eat my shit if this guy kills it with 18+ women on tinder. I should run him. If he did good it would shatter my ideals on psl. If he did well he would prove that foids are pedo

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 19297, latincell95 and 2 others
Id eat my shit if this guy kills it with 18+ women on tinder. I should run him. If he did good it would shatter my ideals on psl
Yup he looks too young. Would only match w chicks who r larping their age. When I was 18 I looked tiktok maxxed and only matched w under age chicks jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Blackgymmax
It matters tbh, but it's way too emphasized on here. And people say you can't be good looking with a smaller skull and ignore the many guys worshipped on here and irl having small skull.

I would put skull size importance way under bigonial width, zygomatic projection, smile, or nose. But when I am also talking about a well proportioned small skull, not a small skull due to a narrow/short jaw, deformed cranium, narrow face, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780
Id eat my shit if this guy kills it with 18+ women on tinder. I should run him. If he did good it would shatter my ideals on psl. If he did well he would prove that foids are pedo
Yup he looks too young. Would only match w chicks who r larping their age. When I was 18 I looked tiktok maxxed and only matched w under age chicks jfl
I think Gosha could get some on tinder tbh, he wouldn't slay as much as a robust prettyboy/maesthetic HTN though

• +1
It matters tbh, but it's way too emphasized on here. And people say you can't be good looking with a smaller skull and ignore the many guys worshipped on here and irl having small skull.

I would put skull size importance way under bigonial width, zygomatic projection, smile, or nose. But when I am also talking about a well proportioned small skull, not a small skull due to a narrow/short jaw, deformed cranium, narrow face, etc.
Based

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deprived
C0FAAEF9 DDDE 4711 9A55 9823BF8E4A11
965659C0 3567 46BF 94B7 F79BFAE0AA56
7318E4FC 3CF5 4AA6 9584 353B8D0D9913

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 19297
Bro, you're fixated on running Tinder experiments

BROOTAL!! I l always thought having a big skull was a looksmin as I used to be bullied for having a big ass head in elementary school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
BROOTAL!! I l always thought having a big skull was a looksmin as I used to be bullied for having a big ass head in elementary school
normal sized head is best, but large skull is better than small if it's proportional

The fact that gooks skullmog Whites proves this is a bullshit theory. Whites have much smaller skulls than Asians yet it is almost impossible for Asians to mog Whites. Maybe women but not men.

Large skull relative to frame = neotenous trait

• +1
The fact that gooks skullmog Whites proves this is a bullshit theory. Whites have much smaller skulls than Asians yet it is almost impossible for Asians to mog Whites. Maybe women but not men.

Large skull relative to frame = neotenous trait
And the ones who do mog whites typically have kpop looks and smalller skull than the avg gook. Having smaller head is an ideal there for a reason

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Lmao, boomers never learn. His skull was the least of his problems
I was bullied for my head shape by niggers when I was younger. I had practically no temples and have a skull similar to Andrew Tate.

Yet as my face has improved I stopped caring about my neurocranium. Hell when I shave my head now women say I have a nice skull shape. What changed is my face grew zygos and my jaw grew jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: latincell95 and Deprived
He is saved by bideltoid and facial width. Him vs regular skullcels
View attachment 1973033
the difference between the middle guy and right vs left is that those two fuckers are recessed, left guy actually has bones. as long as you aren't recessed that skull size is mostly irrelevant

• +1
bigskullcel here. its not enough on its own

Skullmog is more brutal than heightmog and dickmog on it's own, you simply cannot be goodlooking with a small skull unless you have a 10/10 face.

1570555711 image
1570555634 image2
1570555590 5zoyqsl
1570555773 post 22656 0 00541700 1393582085 1
1570557218 image
2380691 1620401328900
2890040 29789F83 C85C 46E0 B1A2 F6EBD48FF694

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 17872