It’s over for this forum

kliiipss

kliiipss

Bronze
Joined
Sep 26, 2026
Posts
333
Reputation
243
i used to ask questions and get instant replys

now people ask really good questions and get 0 replies

and the form even block us from seeing old users threats

the only place thats still have people responding is off-topic and it’s full of degenerates like the biggest one @vux

this form is dead and has lost the original purpose
 
  • +1
Reactions: UserE_7.random
How am I degenerate I am just trying to be human
 
Stop trying :feelswhy:
Its no use since I am Moroccan, I can never become human which is white. So I will just go to masjid more and understand my place
 
  • JFL
Reactions: callard
Its no use since I am Moroccan, I can never become human which is white. So I will just go to masjid more and understand my place
Bro just :feelswhy: and go directly to allah you will understand everything :feelskek:
 
Bro just :feelswhy: and go directly to allah you will understand everything :feelskek:
If it makes u feel better then u can imagine I will do that I am leaving before 1k posts
 
I will liberate the Moroccans of the forum from their bullying and torment they hate a realistic Moroccan, they are delusional enough to think they can ever be equal to white people
 
I will liberate the Moroccans of the forum from their bullying and torment they hate a realistic Moroccan, they are delusional enough to think they can ever be equal to white people
Why you always love coming back to this topic you fucking degenerate is this all you have to talk about
 
Why you always love coming back to this topic you fucking degenerate is this all you have to talk about
Why you get upset little kid, you are delusional enough to think you are equal to whites, I am not. That's why I bring it up because it makes me laugh with you since you are so delusional
 
Why you get upset little kid, you are delusional enough to think you are equal to whites, I am not. That's why I bring it up because it makes me laugh with you since you are so delusional
Yeah yeah wtv
If it makes u feel better then u can imagine I will do that I am leaving before 1k posts
:ogre: Use your last posts wisely
 
Actually I think Its because you realize I am the next badr Hari and you feel anger that I am not on the side of the Moroccans, but I probably will be since my blood brothers and cousins. need help
 
Actually I think Its because you realize I am the next badr Hari and you feel anger that I am not on the side of the Moroccans, but I probably will be since my blood brothers and cousins. need help
Badr l khari :feelskek:
 

Similar threads

chubbas
Replies
13
Views
70
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
high_inhib_gymcel
Replies
4
Views
25
high_inhib_gymcel
high_inhib_gymcel
ByeCruelworld
Replies
6
Views
52
Anewuser2026
A
TGUN.
Replies
51
Views
394
TGUN.
TGUN.
therealdeal877
Blackpill It's over
Replies
3
Views
27
Frenchshortcel123
Frenchshortcel123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top