ITS OVER FOR WHITE PEOPLE

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
just yesterday i got reminded that ethnics rule fucking germany and that im leaving this shithole once i get decent money and my parents died

1. was walking with my mate like we do everyday. saw 2 beautiful blonde hair girls sitting at the train station. as we got closer we saw them both hanging with a 6‘2 thugmaxxed nigger with bandana and 6‘2 gucci hat joggingdress arab

2. we kept walking and met a girl i used to know from a social circle. she ascended hard, literally went from 6/10 to 9/10 by leanmaxing, makeup, piercing, tan etc.
talked for a couple of mins when she said „im buying groceries for my boyfriend. he is a kanacke (racist word for ethnics here). I FINALLY DATE A KANACKE“. she repeated this twice with such fucking joy. me and my mate didnt know what to say. i was just about to say „lets see how long“ but i just said „aight we gonna leave cu“

i mean she is low iq, literally like 90. could barely talk too and i assume she was on some kind of drugs. but holy shit its so over. why are all these hot plastic fakeup wearing bitches attracted to ethnics??

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, wishIwasSalludon, murdah and 36 others
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Manletmachine and try2beme
same in netherlands

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: murdah, 📎♿️⚙️, exo and 9 others
this is corny nigga delete this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, aspiringexcel, buflek and 4 others
Images   2024 02 28T093305425

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, smoth, sportsmogger and 24 others
Images   2024 02 28T093650466

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Joe Rogancel, slavicpsycho and 17 others
Time to dip out blud

By ethnics so u mean gooks, pajeets or camel jockeys?

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy, bloomercel and edgemaxx
By ethnics so u mean gooks, pajeets or camel jockeys?
turks, arabs, albanians, kurds rule this shit rn

its just about time until niggers rule it too (in countries like france, sweden and spain they already do)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: murdah, Joe Rogancel, Manletmachine and 10 others
Been hearing the same shit that "it's over" for like 5 years now, when is it actually gonna be over?

• +1
Reactions: Roquefort, Detective, aleksander and 3 others

its just about time until niggers rule it too (in countries like france, sweden and spain they already do)
all proudly sponsored by spineless ultra liberal cucks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Zikel_Nut, aleksander and 3 others
Where are you going to move to OP?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and bloomercel
Got the most attractive guys on this forum I've seen, (psychodsk, and the ylvyrn kid) and paired them next to my pics, awful psoriasis and I'm fat as fuck. The BITCHES RATED ME ON TOP OF THEM BRO!! You white mother fuckers are walking talking coping machines. Bitches want black dick that's the world we live in yessir, and I will make it my lives goal to impregnate as many white women regardless of how ugly as possible. I will raise maybe 2 of these kids max I want to be a super spreader like Khan.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnBaza, Roquefort, sportsmogger and 11 others

Brb about to move to Germany ASAP

According to Meraki gook experiments they do great there too. Is it true?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, distance decay and Deleted member 18522

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, aesthetic beauty, klip11 and 1 other person
Where are you going to move to OP?
somewhere where my blonde blue eyed genetics are seen as halo and not failo

some spanish speaking country probably

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, sportsmogger, bloomercel and 3 others
somewhere where my blonde blue eyed genetics are seen as halo and not failo

some spanish speaking country probably
Do you care if your children aren’t blue eyed and blonde?

lol Australia is the opposite of this
there are so many 5'7 and below LTN- (some sub5) currys at my school its like a halo effect for me :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, bloomercel and gribsufer1
its always been over when it comes to the wild

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
there are so many 5'7 and below LTN- (some sub5) currys at my school its like a halo effect for me :feelskek:
curries arent the problem

• +1
Reactions: ascension, aleksander, Deleted member 21899 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, aspiringexcel, bloomercel and 2 others
My 6ft subhuman aussie cousin is dating white HTB. I can send pics.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, bloomercel and soover4me
Germany should encourage white people to have as many kids as possible and then export them outside to bleach everyone with a worldwide bleaching outreach mission

@Beastimmung

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, TechnoBoss, aspiringexcel and 5 others
Most kanacks in Germany are turbo incels tough, she must’ve met some status and money-maxxed Chaddam

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, aspiringexcel, bloomercel and 2 others
just yesterday i got reminded that ethnics rule fucking germany and that im leaving this shithole once i get decent money and my parents died

1. was walking with my mate like we do everyday. saw 2 beautiful blonde hair girls sitting at the train station. as we got closer we saw them both hanging with a 6‘2 thugmaxxed nigger with bandana and 6‘2 gucci hat joggingdress arab

2. we kept walking and met a girl i used to know from a social circle. she ascended hard, literally went from 6/10 to 9/10 by leanmaxing, makeup, piercing, tan etc.
talked for a couple of mins when she said „im buying groceries for my boyfriend. he is a kanacke (racist word for ethnics here). I FINALLY DATE A KANACKE“. she repeated this twice with such fucking joy. me and my mate didnt know what to say. i was just about to say „lets see how long“ but i just said „aight we gonna leave cu“

i mean she is low iq, literally like 90. could barely talk too and i assume she was on some kind of drugs. but holy shit its so over. why are all these hot plastic fakeup wearing bitches attracted to ethnics??
IMG 6157

can i reproduce with a blue eyed woman then sir?

doesn’t matter you will forever be a cow dung bathing cow worshipper no matter what buddy
India has 200 million Muslims btw, more than whatever shithole you live in

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Doesn’t matter point still stands 😂
So Indian Muslims are Hindus if they worship cows lmao 😂

You will be beheaded if you say this shit in uttar pradesh Muslim area

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 24770, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Germany should encourage white people to have as many kids as possible and then export them outside to bleach everyone with a worldwide bleaching outreach mission

@Beastimmung
Pretty the Nazis had something like this, we learned about it in gcse history there were designated places where Aryan men could breed Aryan women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and aleksander

all disgusting whores- no high class women are dating ethnics- don’t worry regardless lil man soon we will cut the short trees

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, aleksander, bloomercel and 1 other person
I walked through Brussels which is a majority ethnic city for 4 hours and seen no mixed raced couples

If you see a couple that enrages you, start talking shit to them
I plan to do this in future, call the girl an ugly aids ridden cunt and see if the ethnic does anything

The last time I started shit with two ethnics because they were dancing near a girl I had interest in slaying at a club, they did nothing in retaliation
Give them an encounter they'll be thinking about for years
If more people did it, foids would see who the the truly dominant males are
But I have zero hope for Germans doing anything like this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, exo, aspiringexcel and 7 others