ITS OVER FOR WHITE PEOPLE

Would Australia be a good choice for white people?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and 6ft4
If the height pill is true why do so many western European women date ethnics who are significantly shorter on average than their native men? And why do they vote for them to come into their countries? Spite? To piss off their fathers?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and bloomercel
I walked through Brussels which is a majority ethnic city for 4 hours and seen no mixed raced couples

If you see a couple that enrages you, start talking shit to them
I plan to do this in future, call the girl an ugly aids ridden cunt and see if the ethnic does anything

The last time I started shit with two ethnics because they were dancing near a girl I had interest in slaying at a club, they did nothing in retaliation
Give them an encounter they'll be thinking about for years
If more people did it, foids would see who the the truly dominant males are
But I have zero hope for Germans doing anything like this
i did it before ngl and im german

i did it before ngl and im german
Mirin
A collective strategy for stormcfrontcels is required imo
We need to be treating it like a parttime job shaming mudshark whores
Patrolling the streets and aiming for 20 shaming interactions per week
You could say it is wasted because if the foid can pass the boundary where she is willing to associate with an ethnic WTM (wannabe thug maxxer) in public then you should not waste your breath on her

But her depravity is creating a feeling of rage within you so she deserves punishment for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, aspiringexcel, HTN_Mentalcel and 7 others
Mirin
You could say it is wasted because if the foid can pass the boundary where she is willing to associate with an ethnic WTM (wannabe thug maxxer) in public then you should not waste your breath on her

But her depravity is creating a feeling of rage within you so she deserves punishment for it
im not even joking my gf is her future boss (she applied to be apprentice in her company) and i told my gf to not employ if possible

she said she already got the contract but if she ever fucks smth up she will be fired quickly

So Indian Muslims are Hindus if they worship cows lmao 😂

You will be beheaded if you say this shit in uttar pradesh Muslim area
whatever mane I half joking this whole time anyways i got no beef w u, i only started talking cuz u started it with those memes 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: buflek and Lynxress
whatever mane I half joking this whole time anyways i got no beef w u, i only started talking cuz u started it with those memes 😂
IMG 20240229 164955

niggers rule it too (in countries like france, sweden and spain they already do)
sweden is arabs, spain is spics and morrocans

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel and yeeyeeslayer
Would Australia be a good choice for white people?
anywhere on earth is a good choice for white people, in the west they're welcomed because the west is white territory and in ethnicland they're worshipped due to JBW

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, blatonslatt, aleksander and 1 other person
Mirin

This is retarded because one of these days an ethnic is going to cave your head into the pavement, picking fights with strangers IRL is retarded

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and aleksander
Mirin

The whore being shamed is already a lost cause.

But by not normalizing mudshark behavior in public and shaming them, other girls will think twice about going down that road.
they will be saved

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, aleksander, gribsufer1 and 4 others
This is retarded because one of these days an ethnic is going to cave your head into the pavement, picking fights with strangers IRL is retarded
no its very good

ethnics are only strong in groups apart from chechens

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, gribsufer1, WeiWei and 3 others
no its very good

ethnics are only strong in groups apart from chechens
curries and gooks are the only submissive ones but niggers and MENAs could fuck you up if you say something disrespectful/racist

curries and gooks are the only submissive ones but niggers and MENAs could fuck you up
thats why i carry a stone and pepper spray wherever i go

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, bloomercel, NoReedemingFeature and 4 others

Do you think these men were afraid dying on the battlefield?

The cause matters more than your personal safety

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, exo, HTN_Mentalcel and 3 others
lol Australia is the opposite of this
there are so many 5'7 and below LTN- (some sub5) currys at my school its like a halo effect for me :feelskek:
IMG 0576

I walked through Brussels which is a majority ethnic city for 4 hours and seen no mixed raced couples
Literally the craziest thing I have read on here this week

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: emeraldglass and bloomercel
Mirin

what about beating the ethnic?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and aleksander
white powers will triumph over ethnic scourge

How can you watch these scenes without wanting violence?

• +1
Reactions: aleksander

If you see a couple that enrages you, start talking shit to them
I plan to do this in future, call the girl an ugly aids ridden cunt and see if the ethnic does anything

The last time I started shit with two ethnics because they were dancing near a girl I had interest in slaying at a club, they did nothing in retaliation
Give them an encounter they'll be thinking about for years
If more people did it, foids would see who the the truly dominant males are
But I have zero hope for Germans doing anything like this
Exactly, the reason girls prefer ethnics is cause whites are pussy. Once we start acring violent too they will shut tf up and be cucked by us.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, 6ft4 and bloomercel
I’m med and I know a lot here think it’s ethnjc but when I was out in prague there were three German girls and the hottest one was all over me, it was so fucking easy.

Do they just hate whites?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, bloomercel and buflek
I’m med and I know a lot here think it’s ethnjc but when I was out in prague there were three German girls and the hottest one was all over me, it was so fucking easy.

i wouldnt say hate, but they are sexually attracted to browner skin and features

its similar to ethnic or asian girls viewing whites. the majority of gooks would trade their asian bf for a white guy right away

• Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and bloomercel

Meds are tanned whites.

• Hmm...
Reactions: exo
i wouldnt say hate, but they are sexually attracted to browner skin and features

its similar to ethnic or asian girls viewing whites. the majority of gooks would trade their asian bf for a white guy right away
Mirin thr power of social conditioning and media tbh @Heinrich Schmidt

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Vote AFD now

Been hearing the same shit that "it's over" for like 5 years now, when is it actually gonna be over?
it's gradual, things like this slowly build up and sneak up on you. The beginning of the Roman Empire's decline and its eventual collapse were 200 years apart. I guess it's gonna be over over when whites are officially a minority in Europe and other ethnic groups gain significant political power, and start passing policies benefiting their groups. That will be the end of the West as we know it. Canada and the UK are probably the closest to that.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander
somewhere where my blonde blue eyed genetics are seen as halo and not failo

some spanish speaking country probably
"We are being genocided so let's genocide more"

Why are white people like this, be like him
0 gHUMkvEzKPw6OBro

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I think we here severely underestimate the power of media and what is trendy.

Allow some of users here to become new Adolfs, use propaganda and with enough programming foids will look subhuman incels as the prize. This is exactly why Getlooksordietryin went insane. I would loose my mind too if I saw women I know irl swap spit with refugeemaxxers. Getlooks should have just moved to SEA and lived life like a king tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, aspiringexcel, gribsufer1 and 4 others

I would believe it if you said that on someone else but I don't believe you @Bozoogway

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Bozoogway

Allow some of users here to become new Adolfs, use propaganda and with enough programming foids will look subhuman incels as the prize. This is exactly why Getlooksordietryin went insane. I would loose my mind too if I saw women I know irl swap spit with refugeemaxxers. Getlooks should have just moved to SEA and lived life like a king tbh

View attachment 2782229
The fact he wants to take the anger out on himself rather than the ethnics and mudshark whores shows how weak his mind is

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Pikabro, aspiringexcel and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and dimorphism
I would believe it if you said that on someone else but I don't believe you @Bozoogway
Believe what you want if it helps you cope

just yesterday i got reminded that ethnics rule fucking germany and that im leaving this shithole once i get decent money and my parents died

1. was walking with my mate like we do everyday. saw 2 beautiful blonde hair girls sitting at the train station. as we got closer we saw them both hanging with a 6‘2 thugmaxxed nigger with bandana and 6‘2 gucci hat joggingdress arab

2. we kept walking and met a girl i used to know from a social circle. she ascended hard, literally went from 6/10 to 9/10 by leanmaxing, makeup, piercing, tan etc.
talked for a couple of mins when she said „im buying groceries for my boyfriend. he is a kanacke (racist word for ethnics here). I FINALLY DATE A KANACKE“. she repeated this twice with such fucking joy. me and my mate didnt know what to say. i was just about to say „lets see how long“ but i just said „aight we gonna leave cu“

i mean she is low iq, literally like 90. could barely talk too and i assume she was on some kind of drugs. but holy shit its so over. why are all these hot plastic fakeup wearing bitches attracted to ethnics??
The plight of Europe

• +1
why not? afaik he looks pretty good from what i remember years ago

View attachment 2782229
With that brain being a chad wouldnt be enough

wouldnt really say its over because if those girls met the same guy you described but white, they would definenly go for him

just yesterday i got reminded that ethnics rule fucking germany and that im leaving this shithole once i get decent money and my parents died

1. was walking with my mate like we do everyday. saw 2 beautiful blonde hair girls sitting at the train station. as we got closer we saw them both hanging with a 6‘2 thugmaxxed nigger with bandana and 6‘2 gucci hat joggingdress arab

2. we kept walking and met a girl i used to know from a social circle. she ascended hard, literally went from 6/10 to 9/10 by leanmaxing, makeup, piercing, tan etc.
talked for a couple of mins when she said „im buying groceries for my boyfriend. he is a kanacke (racist word for ethnics here). I FINALLY DATE A KANACKE“. she repeated this twice with such fucking joy. me and my mate didnt know what to say. i was just about to say „lets see how long“ but i just said „aight we gonna leave cu“

i mean she is low iq, literally like 90. could barely talk too and i assume she was on some kind of drugs. but holy shit its so over. why are all these hot plastic fakeup wearing bitches attracted to ethnics??
its ova
go eee ahh

• +1