It's over guys

D

Deleted member 6305

I have a BBC with no melanin
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Posts
47,049
Reputation
65,135
i was doing fine in my diet but just ate chocolate cake
Comment 1582372671JBq763imGYza9LjiEy1mKG
 
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6497 and Beetlejuice
I know that feel bro. Imagine being an incel and then also torturing yourself by not fapping and not letting yourself eat nice things.
 
5'10 = prince of manlets
5'11 = king of manlets
6'0 = manlet emperor
6'1 = adult male
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6305
I know that feel bro. Imagine being an incel and then also torturing yourself by not fapping and not letting yourself eat nice things.
i don't do nofaping that's cucked
:feelshehe:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Yeah bro u just lost 4 PSL
over for you now
 

Similar threads

soullet
Replies
4
Views
24
soullet
soullet
itsoverforme333
Replies
21
Views
80
itsoverforme333
itsoverforme333
NorwegianMigrant
Replies
12
Views
69
roymustang
roymustang
TGUN.
Replies
12
Views
85
TGUN.
TGUN.
Matrix88
Replies
1
Views
32
Nocturnal
Nocturnal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top