It's over? Hairpill

• OP Компенсатор всего
  • Start date
Компенсатор всего

Компенсатор всего

Since 2018 rus anon bp forum
I haven't washed in the last few days and haven't even run a comb over my head. Now in the shower I was taking off a bunch of hair from my head. After that, if I run my hand over my head, I'll take off a few hairs. Is this the end? I wonder what could have contributed to this, because there are no men with receding hairlines in my family or among my relatives, and how can this be corrected?

I'm 20. Severe stress has been a constant time for many years, but has worsened in the last six months. I began to eat very little. Sleep problems, constant tilt and a sense of doom
My habits:
I eat carrots 200 grams a day for a week or 10 days
I took creatine monohydrate for a couple of weeks, but then I gave it up a week ago for psychological reasons. This is not my first creatine course
Yesterday I took vitamin d3 and k2 along with calcium. This morning also calcium and Glucosamine Chondroitin. I will take D3 and k2 in the evening with 2 portions of calcium
For 20 days I smear my eyebrows with minoxidil twice a day

What should I take for hair loss? This was not at all part of my plans for looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Компенсатор всего
  • +1
One a few men can rock the bald look.
Screenshot 20220812 184535  01

It's normal to lose up to 50-100 hairs a day for people with short hair, and 150-200 for people with long or very thick hair, and most of this hair fall happens when you wash your hair.
From what I can tell you've lost around a dozen hair strands when showering, which is completely normal? As long as you're under 20 strands lost when washing you're actually shedding less hair than average. Key word here is hair SHEDDING, not hair LOSS. Hair goes through phases and it's constantly replacing itself.

If hair fall looks way bigger than that, you might be experiencing hair loss.

I'm 20. Severe stress has been a constant time for many years, but has worsened in the last six months. I began to eat very little. Sleep problems, constant tilt and a sense of doom.
These all look like factors that can induce psychogenic hair loss / telogen effluvium, by the way.
Which is completely different from male pattern baldness.

• +1
Stress can cause temporary hairloss, fix your issues that stress you and the hairloss should stop on its own.

• +1
I haven't washed in the last few days and haven't even run a comb over my head. Now in the shower I was taking off a bunch of hair from my head. After that, if I run my hand over my head, I'll take off a few hairs. Is this the end? I wonder what could have contributed to this, because there are no men with receding hairlines in my family or among my relatives, and how can this be corrected?

I'm 20. Severe stress has been a constant time for many years, but has worsened in the last six months. I began to eat very little. Sleep problems, constant tilt and a sense of doom
My habits:
I eat carrots 200 grams a day for a week or 10 days
I took creatine monohydrate for a couple of weeks, but then I gave it up a week ago for psychological reasons. This is not my first creatine course
Yesterday I took vitamin d3 and k2 along with calcium. This morning also calcium and Glucosamine Chondroitin. I will take D3 and k2 in the evening with 2 portions of calcium
For 20 days I smear my eyebrows with minoxidil twice a day

What should I take for hair loss? This was not at all part of my plans for looksmax
It’s because you haven’t washed in a few days. You do realize that you lose hair everyday? That’s not balding.

• +1