It's over i have fat of obese

How do you casually spend 5000 uros on rhino but live in a fucking bathtub in your bathrom what the fuck this must be a joke :lul:
ur just jealous coz he mogs u

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Bump

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker
Chadlite português

Iconic thread

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Marsiere214, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person
You were thinner just a little while ago. What happened?

Fuaaaark legendary thread pin this bitch

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Zeruel
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Haven’t caged this much in so long, i couldn’t breathe bro, i got George Floyded.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 14693
in the bathtub
that's so fucked up. but i believe it. that makes it even more fucked up. sleeping in a tub—the o' Mexican way of living. ugh. and when baby parasites enter the picture, the moms make the dresser drawers into cribs. brutal. but Mexican moms enjoy going out dancing and partying. so they leave the little ones at home with no food. the kids eventually find the mop strings tasty and eat them. true stories.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Wallenberg, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
@BearBoy he insect house mogs you
He only has cockroaches and rats, meanwhile i have all kinds of shit. Its like france full of whites, niggers, curries, sandniggers.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, n0rthface and Deleted member 15827
that's so fucked up. but i believe it. that makes it even more fucked up. sleeping in a tub—the o' Mexican way of living. ugh. and when baby parasites enter the picture, the moms make the dresser drawers into cribs. brutal. but Mexican moms enjoy going out dancing and partying. so they leave the little ones at home with no food. the kids eventually find the mop strings tasty and eat them. true stories.
I imagine you as a homicide detective who is retelling his the things he saw on the job, true story.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15854, Zeruel and Deleted member 9801
One of the best threads I've ever read on here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
Bump

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and BrahminBoss
Where did your mother sleep when your house was under renovation? In the bathtub with you?

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
You fat incellic freak