It’s over…I hit rock bottom, I don’t have any will to live anymore, I’m a total and utter failure like everyone always told me I’d be.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

It’s over.
Sound track to the shit post I just made, what a fucking failure, how did I even come up with the “sound track” thing to threads…

Life seems so shit, october again, almost my birthday and I feel so disgusted by myself.

I’m a poor dirty little boy, working my ass off 10h a day for a couple of bucks, in a company where like 5 people know my name and even the boss doesn’t care about me.

I skip days, no one tells me shit, if I were to die they’d replace me the day after not giving a single fuck about me.

My life is shit I feel like i’m breaking down, I feel like roping rn.

Nothing makes sense, I wanna be rich and make money but everyone does, i’m no different from the average joe.

I wake up, work, get home, eat, sleep and repeat all over again. I have no discipline or motivation to do anything else.

I feel so distant from the life I envisioned when I was still in high school, I was so motivated and knew in my heart I would be different and I would have never work a normal job and would have made money online.

Now i’ll be 20 in 2 weeks, and I achieved nothing with my life, completely and utterly 0.

Im a failure, my family always told me I wasn’t gonna be shit and I might as well find a job and be a good boy there for the rest of my life. They never believed in me one second, I grew up being told I was a failure and that’s all I will ever amount to be, a total failure.

Even when I was little I was so good at football I wanted to be like Ronaldo, my mom told me I was gonna be Shitnaldo, and to shut up and she never believe in me.

She always pushed me to be like the others “look you see your friend, he took 9/10 in the last test in school you should be like him, you are so lazy and don’t wanna do anything”

And look where I am now mom, just like you said, i’m nobody, I have no friends, nothing, I work all day in a company that I hate and i’ll never get out of, I genuinely despise my life and I wanna kms every single day.

Even risking it alla and quitting is not possible, the moment i’d do that the nagging would start again “YOU FUCKING FAILURE GET A JOB!! ONLINE MONEY?? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GET A JOB YOU SLEEP HOME ALL DAY” for fuck same i’m gonna kill my self why does nobody care? Is a job really more important than my mental health and my own life?

I’m scared of leaving my job, working in an office with a medium wage for my country, but fuck all day long, I don’t even see the sun, I wake up it’s dark outside, get home it’s dark again.

No light, nothing at all to keep me sane. I have no work buddies, the fags at my work only fucking look at me like a dirty shit skin kid with a lot of hair that looks 12 cuz im a manlet.

I don’t really know what to do, im completely lost, I have nothing but a dream but im lazy and everyone wants to be rich and im not good enough to work all day long for myself with no results and my family would hate me.

I also need money for my car and gas so what can I do? My family is poor and struggling everyday, they are happier with me having a job and helping out with groceries every now and then.

I can’t even go live alone cuz I don’t have the money to sustain myself if I stop working.

i’m so desperate, maybe I should accept that i’ll never be anything in life but everytime J say this (like now) a voice in my head screams “NO”, it’s like a fucking curse to know we live in a society that is programmed to make us slaves, if be happier being a normal fucking human being and not know anything about this stuff.
I’d be happy with my shit job, and i’d be so proud of it.

But look at me, more than a year spent on an incel forum posting bullshit, i’m a fucking failure.

Might as well just end it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, deadstock, Gaia262 and 11 others
Sound track to the shit post I just made, what a fucking failure, how did I even come up with the “sound track” thing to threads…

Life seems so shit, october again, almost my birthday and I feel so disgusted by myself.

I’m a poor dirty little boy, working my ass off 10h a day for a couple of bucks, in a company where like 5 people know my name and even the boss doesn’t care about me.

I skip days, no one tells me shit, if I were to die they’d replace me the day after not giving a single fuck about me.

Nothing makes sense, I wanna be rich and make money but everyone does, i’m no different from the average joe.

I wake up, work, get home, eat, sleep and repeat all over again. I have no discipline or motivation to do anything else.

I feel so distant from the life I envisioned when I was still in high school, I was so motivated and knew in my heart I would be different and I would have never work a normal job and would have made money online.

Now i’ll be 20 in 2 weeks, and I achieved nothing with my life, completely and utterly 0.

Im a failure, my family always told me I wasn’t gonna be shit and I might as well find a job and be a good boy there for the rest of my life. They never believed in me one second, I grew up being told I was a failure and that’s all I will ever amount to be, a total failure.

Even when I was little I was so good at football I wanted to be like Ronaldo, my mom told me I was gonna be Shitnaldo, and to shut up and she never believe in me.

She always pushed me to be like the others “look you see your friend, he took 9/10 in the last test in school you should be like him, you are so lazy and don’t wanna do anything”

And look where I am now mom, just like you said, i’m nobody, I have no friends, nothing, I work all day in a company that I hate and i’ll never get out of, I genuinely despise my life and I wanna kms every single day.

Even risking it alla and quitting is not possible, the moment i’d do that the nagging would start again “YOU FUCKING FAILURE GET A JOB!! ONLINE MONEY?? WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GET A JOB YOU SLEEP HOME ALL DAY” for fuck same i’m gonna kill my self why does nobody care? Is a job really more important than my mental health and my own life?

I’m scared of leaving my job, working in an office with a medium wage for my country, but fuck all day long, I don’t even see the sun, I wake up it’s dark outside, get home it’s dark again.

No light, nothing at all to keep me sane. I have no work buddies, the fags at my work only fucking look at me like a dirty shit skin kid with a lot of hair that looks 12 cuz im a manlet.

I don’t really know what to do, im completely lost, I have nothing but a dream but im lazy and everyone wants to be rich and im not good enough to work all day long for myself with no results and my family would hate me.

I also need money for my car and gas so what can I do? My family is poor and struggling everyday, they are happier with me having a job and helping out with groceries every now and then.

I can’t even go live alone cuz I don’t have the money to sustain myself if I stop working.

i’m so desperate, maybe I should accept that i’ll never be anything in life but everytime J say this (like now) a voice in my head screams “NO”, it’s like a fucking curse to know we live in a society that is programmed to make us slaves, if be happier being a normal fucking human being and not know anything about this stuff.

But look at me, more than a year spent on an incel forum posting bullshit, i’m a fucking failure.

You aren’t a loser lol. Luck just wasn’t at your side

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, R@m@, matka and 2 others
You aren’t a loser lol. Luck just wasn’t at your side
I’m a loser, i’m fat and broke, work all day for less than 10 bucks an hour, get home, rot in bed and do it all over again.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vnom, R@m@, matka and 2 others
It’s gonna get better
It’s gonna get better
It’s gonna get better
It’s gonna get better
It’s gonna get better
It has to get better
It has to get better
It has to get better
It has to get better
It has to get better

• +1
Reactions: vnom, niranjan, iloveboobs and 1 other person
I’m a loser, i’m fat and broke, work all day for less than 10 bucks an hour, get home, rot in bed and do it all over again.
That’s unironically the life for most people. Only a small percentage live what’s the so called ’life’

• +1
Reactions: R@m@, isis_Bleach, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
abandon everything and just travel. you have nothing, what is there to lose?

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, manletmachinestream and truthhurts
Angsty teenage ramblings. Definitely DNRD. I'm sorry that happened to you, or happy it worked out. Either way, adieu.

• +1
Reactions: VHD and PseudoMaxxer
That’s unironically the life for most people. Only a small percentage live what’s the so called ’life’
I’d rather die than live this life

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Angsty teenage ramblings. Definitely DNRD. I'm sorry that happened to you, or happy it worked out. Either way, adieu.
didn’t lose your time reading this, happy for you…

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and iloveboobs
It’s gonna get better
It’s gonna get better
It’s gonna get better
It’s gonna get better
It’s gonna get better
It has to get better
It has to get better
It has to get better
It has to get better
It has to get better
it doesn’t.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
then travel without money. sell your car. if your family doesnt care about you then you have nothing to lose
and where i’m gonna be? begging in the streets with no money? police will find me and get me back to my country.

Also I can’t travel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and truthhurts
it doesn’t.
IMG 6269

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and truthhurts
and where i’m gonna be? begging in the streets with no money? police will find me and get me back to my country.

Also I can’t travel.
just fucking go, get out of lithuania and dont look back

• So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I’d rather die than live this life
How old are you tho. Do you have any other options besides wageslaving hard or do you live in a shithole country?

• +1
This is the biggest cope I’ve ever heard. Normies have decent lives, a good friendship group, decent dating life, a job that they’re content with and can survive financially.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and truthhurts
Go back to education and get qualified in something that pays well

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and truthhurts
This is the biggest cope I’ve ever heard. Normies have decent lives, a good friendship group, decent dating life, a job that they’re content with and can survive financially.
I mean the luxury life, traveling all around whenever u can, being self independent and type shit. A normie life compared to this is shit, atleast imo

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
How old are you tho. Do you have any other options besides wageslaving hard or do you live in a shithole country?
19 almost 20, idk I live in Italy, pretty shit hole, It’s either wageslaving, wasting time in college, rotting home, or starting something online.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and truthhurts
just fucking go, get out of lithuania and dont look back
i’m not in lithuania, but no I can’t have loved ones here that I can’t abandon

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and iloveboobs

same we should rope

• +1
19 almost 20, idk I live in Italy, pretty shit hole, It’s either wageslaving, wasting time in college, rotting home, or starting something online.
Bruh same, not wageslaving tho, only neeting

• +1
I mean the luxury life, traveling all around whenever u can, being self independent and type shit. A normie life compared to this is shit, atleast imo
That’s extremely rare, especially if you don’t come from money. Remember, even the rich guys who have a good career ( typically very stressful and long hours) or set up their own business genuinely have no time for anything and the stress kills them.

We’re all trapped on this prison planet chasing money even though we won’t have the time or energy to spend it

• +1
Go back to education and get qualified in something that pays well
mh so let me understand, waste 5 more years of my life getting drunk at parties and then going back to this shit life? no thanks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and truthhurts
normie in hyperborea

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and truthhurts
depends on the country. the soulless eat sleep work lifestyle is common for a lot of people, even in the west. your definition of "normie" must be upper middle class, which isnt the norm, the middle class as a whole is shrinking

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, PseudoMaxxer, iloveboobs and 1 other person
That’s extremely rare, especially if you don’t come from money. Remember, even the rich guys who have a good career ( typically very stressful and long hours) or set up their own business genuinely have no time for anything and the stress kills them.
Most so called entrepreneurs were already born into rich families.
We’re all trapped on this prison planet chasing money even though we won’t have the time or energy to spend it
Where u got the quote tho, ?sounds familiar to me

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Saint Casanova
depends on the country. the soulless eat sleep work lifestyle is common for a lot of people, even in the west. your definition of "normie" must be upper middle class, which isnt the norm, the middle class as a whole is shrinking
I said they make enough money to manage and they probably have good relationships with their parents so they can also support them.

• +1
Reactions: VHD and PseudoMaxxer
Most so called entrepreneurs were already born into rich families.

Where u got the quote tho, ?sounds familiar to me
I know some actual legit self made people who have their own businesses, but they only became successful well into their 40s and the stress has made them mentally ill. Same for those in fast paced lucrative careers.

Those going 20 year olds who “made” millions obviously come from money. Like Iman Gadzi

I didn’t get the quote from anywhere. I just made it up on the spot jfl. It’s just a fact of life.

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and truthhurts
mh so let me understand, waste 5 more years of my life getting drunk at parties and then going back to this shit life? no thanks.
Better to make some decent money if you’re going to be a slave.

nice youre a scorpio the zodiac sign of my foid cousin that i fucked a couple times

You needa take a step back and relax, you are just starting to become an adult and it takes time to establish yourself in any domain. Continue working towards whatever you are pursuing but realize in most areas a lot of sacrifice is going to be required.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and iloveboobs
If you really feel youve hit rock bottom and have 0 motivation, then I reccomend going to see a doctor to see if you have ADHD or depression.

As the last resort you should atleast try a dopamine inhibitor like wellbutrin to uplift your mood and give you a new sense of motivation. What ever you do though stay far away from SSRIS. Maybe even try adderall.

I would say change your life style like eat cleaner and go lift some weights but I understand when your at such a low point it will be super hard to stick with it.

• +1
you are literally me just without the elements of insanity

• Hmm...
Lol you're 20 and have a job, I'm a bigger loser than u since I don't work or have friends. I'm useless.