its over if no big biceps

LeftistFeminist

LeftistFeminist

satire name junkie
jfl i was i thinking only frame mattered its so fucking over if i dont have big arms and chest gym without roids is useless i will blast test and anavar at 16 so i can be a slayer

If you dumbasses just worked out for 2 years consistently you’d get all the benefits without any of the downsides lmao

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, greywind, Chad15 and 3 others
If you dumbasses just worked out for 2 years consistently you’d get all the benefits without any of the downsides lmao
im constantly training for 3 years only positive frame changes i dont have 45cm arms which the mtn or higher ladies want

Girls dont care about muscles.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and ubicuse
girls dont care ab muscles lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
wtf is this newgen gym cope.
wtf is this newgen gym cope.
girls dont care ab muscles lmao
Hahahahahahhaha.
Okay greycel
IMG 2998

what does a girl want? To be dominated in bed. To be fucked as hard as possible.
Do you think she would choose this?
Or your skinny ass?

• +1
Reactions: LeftistFeminist
What is meant by "frame"?

Hahahahahahhaha.
Okay greycel
View attachment 3054759
what does a girl want? To be dominated in bed. To be fucked as hard as possible.
Or your skinny ass?
Hahaha retard is a gymcel, kill urself u fucking nigger. I’ve been fucking mtbs and htbs while being skinnyfat nigga, it was never about the muscles, its aesth. better looking for girls when someone is jacked, but muscles do not bring SATISFACTION in bed , u will get it once u grow up. Good dick, emotional connection, and mutual satisfaction are far more important for a fulfilling sexual experience.

Last edited:
shoulders , neck and forearms are a much better return for your investment than trying to blow up your biceps to oblivion in my opinion

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Hahaha retard is a gymcel, kill urself u fucking nigger. I’ve been fucking mtbs and htbs while being skinnyfat nigga, it was never about the muscles, its aesth. better looking for girls when someone is jacked, but muscles do not bring SATISFACTION in bed , u will get it once u grow up. Good dick, emotional connection, and mutual satisfaction are far more important for a fulfilling sexual experience.

Or your skinny ass?
She would choose a guy with really large palms, for example. Because every bone in his body is proportionately big.

Keep coping skinny fat gyno cel bahahah