Its over if you don’t get called a doll by most girls

D

Deleted member 18840

Kraken
Title. Looking like a doll ( ken/some disney prince doll ) and thus unreal to girls >>>> anything else. Lol at seeking to be a jock or anything else.

@the BULL @Niko69

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Melo95, justbentbro, Deleted member 20677 and 10 others
I wanna jock max

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
“thanks doll❤️

Sounds like she gay best friend zoned you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 17829, Jpg and 4 others
A girl told me i looked like Aladin lol

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Prettyboy and Niklaus Mikaelson
Ts would piss me off tbh. Being called hot>

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 18840
“thanks doll❤️

Sounds like she gay best friend zoned you
Nah its more like « omg u look perfect like a crafted doll please tell me u real » and then u send an aspie video from left to right as only psl cringe retards know and they like « omg u real »

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pumanator and Niklaus Mikaelson
but you will give her half ethnic children. no woman wants that. they want pure white

• JFL
idk my ex and her friends told me i'm a snack

• JFL
but you will give her half ethnic children. no woman wants that. they want pure white
I guess that’s why you are desperate enough to fuck walkind dead 51yo corpses

I guess that’s why you are desperate enough to fuck walkind dead 51yo corpses
this isnt about me. this is about u

the point is, ur ethnic and manlet. realise ur real smv. your not the god you think you are hence why u still browse here everyday

race>height>face

• JFL
this isnt about me. this is about u

the point is, ur ethnic and manlet. realise ur real smv. your not the god you think you are hence why u still browse here everyday

race>height>face
Never said i was a god.
Nobody is. But you on the other hand are more aspie than anyone, relying on your aspie statistics.
You want me to also record the stacies i date? Come on. Either stick to your autist or move on, but no point in arguing with somebodys experience.

Never said i was a god.
Nobody is. But you on the other hand are more aspie than anyone, relying on your aspie statistics.
You want me to also record the stacies i date? Come on. Either stick to your autist or move on, but no point in arguing with somebodys experience.
you're a god bro

• Love it
Title. Looking like a doll ( ken/some disney prince doll ) and thus unreal to girls >>>> anything else. Lol at seeking to be a jock or anything else.

@the BULL @Niko69
Found it!! Does it mean I qualify streegie?
IMG 20220805 200824

Honourable mentions i found while looking for it :love::
IMG 20220805 200844
IMG 20220805 200905
IMG 20220805 200929
IMG 20220805 201009
IMG 20220805 201030
IMG 20220805 201120
IMG 20220805 201203
IMG 20220805 201303

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Pumanator, Deleted member 9801 and 1 other person
Love the hin han. Yoûre an abused dog like me don’t try to hide it, once you got ur validation u move on and ghost the girls. Its a bad behaviour but typical. Whats ur mbti result?

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I’ve inly been called doll once and I felt offended ngl

But the rest I get you bro, happened on the regular “are u real, ur to perfect”…those bitches are low IQ ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 18840
I’ve inly been called doll once and I felt offended ngl

But the rest I get you bro, happened on the regular “are u real, ur to perfect”…those bitches are low IQ ngl
Are you real bb?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Deleted member 9801 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Love the hin han. Yoûre an abused dog like me don’t try to hide it, once you got ur validation u move on and ghost the girls. Its a bad behaviour but typical. Whats ur mbti result?
I had 200 people texting me at the same time at some point, they geniually got drowned by the other messeges and I gave up, and validation at that point wasn't too bad right after a breakup JFL - I'm a ENTJ

Edit: also validation gets old really fast tbh, better to focus on yourself

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 18840
I had 200 people texting me at the same time at some point, they geniually got drowned by the other messeges and I gave up, and validation at that point wasn't too bad right after a breakup JFL - I'm a ENTJ
Uhm makes sense you’re like an extraverted version of me. I usually get infj-t and someties intj.
And yes i feel you rofl i delete those devil apps when i’m in couple and after each break up i do the same and also play on it « oh u for real? Thats so kind haha 😇, ure so sweet haha » just to get more validation

• JFL
Uhm makes sense you’re like an introverted version of me. I usually get infj-t and someties intj.
And yes i feel you rofl i delete those devil apps when i’m in couple and after each break up i do the same and also play on it « oh u for real? Thats so kind haha 😇, ure so sweet haha » just to get more validation
You mean extroverted version? And I had a arrogant bio at the time so I had to make up for it by not being a total jerk/egocentric

• JFL
  • +1
You mean extroverted version? And I had a arrogant bio at the time so I had to make up for it by not being a total jerk/egocentric
Yes extroverted my bad.
My bio at the time was cuz i found it funny « swipe on the left and i will slap ur face swipe on right and i will slap ur ass, » with a sarcastic emoji
And usually replying with i had no choice than to swipe right

• JFL
Yes extroverted my bad.
My bio at the time was cuz i found it funny « swipe on the left and i will slap ur face swipe on right and i will slap ur ass, » with a sarcastic emoji
And usually replying with i had no choice than to swipe right
IMG 20220805 203059
IMG 20220805 203156

:lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
I get called bebito fiu fiu tbh ngl

• JFL
Caging haha we are so much attention craving dogs. Why this website attract same aspie people 😭
Not good looking as teenager = entire adult life spent compensating for missing validation

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Not good looking as teenager = entire adult life spent compensating for missing validation
I think it has more to do with self image. I was decent looking in ms then got fat in hs but was the most popular than i ever was cuz i nt maxxed hard, and got approches but still felt ugly, and i still do lowkey. Its just i think to do with personnality. Some need more validation while most guys don’t care even about the girl feeling good during sex, they just wanna goom